Rate

Guest El Blanco

Guest El Blanco

Been working on this for the last hour. Most of that time was spent trying to figure out what I wanted to go on the background. Then it hit me.... Hot chick and a fast car. WHAM!

fire.png

so rate it and tell me what you think.

Who are all of you people? :blink:

If I were honest I'd say it left a lot to be desired. The cut is poor as some white edges are still visible, along with some edges looking smudged and even parts of the background being left floating. Rarely does text look good black with a white stroke and it doesn't do itself any favours being stuck right in the corner, at least you didn't have it touching the border though I guess. The background is a little flat looking and I think there's too much contrast. Finally I just don't think the cut matches the background, maybe if you colourised her clothes black or red, or easier; made the background silver to match her, it would've looked better.

Sorry to be so brutal, but if it's honesty you want...

Guest El Blanco

well you know what they say you can please some people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

by the way i was going for contrast on this. Red and White contrast great together. I wasn't going for matching.

Who are all of you people?  :blink:

If I were honest I'd say it left a lot to be desired. The cut is poor as some white edges are still visible, along with some edges looking smudged and even parts of the background being left floating. Rarely does text look good black with a white stroke and it doesn't do itself any favours being stuck right in the corner, at least you didn't have it touching the border though I guess. The background is a little flat looking and I think there's too much contrast. Finally I just don't think the cut matches the background, maybe if you colourised her clothes black or red, or easier; made the background silver to match her, it would've looked better.

Sorry to be so brutal, but if it's honesty you want...

So your telling me that the car has a white stipe that magically shows up bright white in the shape of a triangle through the blend job with the red? Your telling me that it's a stripe? You do realize that it's not even in the same perspective as the car, right? I've attached a portion of your graphic with the thing I'm talking about circled.