Need a new sig? (Taking Requests)

Jason.

Gonna have to be careful about what's featured on that if it's going to be for an actual business. More that half my fonts aren't to be used commercially without purchase and I image Jason is the same.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

Hey, @Jason.

So, I have a friend who is opening up his own bar & grill and is in need of a logo. The name is Geek'D Bar & Grill. It will have a geek theme with geek inspired drinks and foods. He is up for interpretation. Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Kirkland said:

Gonna have to be careful about what's featured on that if it's going to be for an actual business. More that half my fonts aren't to be used commercially without purchase and I image Jason is the same.

I'll just quote you both at once.  I'm going to pass on that Paige.  Kirkland is right about the fonts.  Also, I'm not looking to do branding for an actual business.  Though I hope the bar is a huge success. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jason

I have another request for another logo. Here's the plan: looking for one for dojo called "Honor Training Center". Trying to blend the current ROH logo with essentially their version of the WWE training center. Feel free to go crazy on the rest but the big thing is for it to have the ROH logo incorporated into it. Please let me know if you need any more info. THanks so much again in advance!!!

hey @Jason. could I trouble you for a signature? Standard size for forums, or like the one I have in my signature.

I'm looking for one that features Randy Orton front and centre, with Bray Wyatt and Raven also on it. The only text required is ALTERNATIVE REALM: BATTLE ZONE

Anything else would be up to you.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the Last one. Could you do a background for a laptop?

It would feature Jimmy Havoc, Pete Dunne, Prince Devitt and Marty Scurll the rest is up to you. Thanks man. 

• 4 weeks later...

If you could make me a sig for a promotion named Worldwide PRO with a dark green color scheme I'd greatly appreciate it. It's for my "Revival of Wrestling" diary. Some of the cast includes Brock Lesnar, Curtis Axel, Shelton Benjamin, Randy Savage, Stone Cold, Yokozuna,Edge... Not saying you'd have to put any just do whatever you think would look good if you could! Thanks in advance :)

Could I request a signature for Viral Wrestling Epidemic? I don't have any color schemes in mind. Can't even settle on images, but things that do come to mind:

- Hazard symbol
- Wall of TV screens
- Quarantine or danger signs
- Owned by Max Landis
- Top stars are Kane (unmasked, besuited, professional), Kevin Owens, Scott Steiner, Lashley, Rusev, and Sami Zayn

So whatever you gain from that and can work with. Obviously it'd be a mess to try and cram everything into one image

Guys, he hasn't been on since mid-March. I think you're out of luck here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2017 at 06:18, I Don't Mind said:

Could I request a signature for Viral Wrestling Epidemic? I don't have any color schemes in mind. Can't even settle on images, but things that do come to mind:

- Hazard symbol
- Wall of TV screens
- Quarantine or danger signs
- Owned by Max Landis
- Top stars are Kane (unmasked, besuited, professional), Kevin Owens, Scott Steiner, Lashley, Rusev, and Sami Zayn

So whatever you gain from that and can work with. Obviously it'd be a mess to try and cram everything into one image

If you still need it I can make an effort.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a company logo. It's Premier Carolina Wrestling. Would like red in it and if possible I'd like to have randy orton, kofi kingston, and Cedric Alexander in it somehow. Thanks so much. If someone could attempt this it would be amazing