How much money do you spend on music, per year?

lari

9 hours ago, VerBlood Drive said:

I ask the same. Not sure why, she was using it for her live sales (as part of her business), but they can't do that anymore. She just prefers it I guess. 

Pretty much my argument. I just prefer it. That was until they no longer provided the service to Australia and NZ so now Spotify gets my money.

Pretty much just Spotify too, I need Premium since we have no WiFi at work, plus I still like to listen to albums. Used to spend loads on cds and gigs but age and kids have meant I have boxes on cds in the garage untouched for years, so buying more seemed silly. I do find myself missing things that aren't on Spotify though, it's yonks since I've heard Little Thoughts by Bloc Party. Occasionally buy vinyl, usually on record store day so it's probably £150 in total plus the odd local gig. I've got Flight of the Conchords tickets for next year, is that music or comedy?