EWR4.2 Scenario: The Fall and Rise of the McMahons

Hello All.........

I'm just is the process of putting the finishing touches on the data files for a scenario using EWR4.2 with the RXEWR34 update data. It has taken me quite a while to put this one together. This is my first scenario creation, so be gentle... (Y)

In this scenario, the WWE slowly lost money and went out of business after the buyout of WCW, leaving TNA and a still surviving ECW as the top two promotions. New promotions were quickly formed by Eric Bischoff and also by Brett and Bruce Hart. About a year, after leaving wrestling, the McMahons re-appeared after taking over the NWA! And that is where this scenario starts in March of 2006.............

I will be making a couple of posts after this one.

POST #1 will include the entire writeup of the scenario, which is quite lengthy.

POST #2 will include a details for the new wrestling organizations, their styles, goals, future plans, etc.

Hope everyone will enjoy this one - and also hope this hasn't been done before............

Anyone who is actually interested enough to want a zipped copy of the data files, please message me or

email me at

zip file is now located at http://hosted.filefront.com/scarwood or if this location does not work, you can download from one of these two alternate locations:

http://hosted.filefront.com/foofighter7664 or

http://rapidshare.de/files/12656455/Fall_a...s_Data.zip.html

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gnxzqmmjmtn/Fall and Rise of McMahons Data Update V1.1.zip

Edited by rush2112

Note: This scenario has been developed in EWR version 4.2 using the RXEWR34 update. Below is my take on what has happened in the world of wrestling since about 2000. The game is set to begin on March 1st, 2006, so you will have to set you computer clock to this date if you want to actually start at this date.

Some things are the same in my world, but several major differences will hopefully make this an interesting scenario to play in. In order to more effectively organize all events, I have tried to write this in a chronological format. I may have left out many details, but tried to put into writing the ones I felt were most important to this scenario. Please note that the main storyline is with the date tags, while additional and/or personal commentary have been wrapped in quotes.

Thus, I somewhat proudly present:

• Like 1

Following are the detailed descriptions for the Major promotions in the “Fall and Rise of the McMahon Family” scenario. These descriptions are done in order of size of the promotion. Each description gives promotion details as well as plans that the owners may have for talent and for business, etc. Most of the promotions that I created specifically for this scenario are listed. All other promotions that were already in the RXEWR34 update are not described. There are a total of 32 promotions in this scenario.
  • Like 1

Guest Jorden Vandal

Oh shit son, I REALLy want this scenario if you don't mind sending the zip to me.

jordensnow@gmail.com

I might do a diary of it too, if you don't mind one of these days. If my ECW 94 goes bankrupt, this is my next venture, count on it.

Please send my way!!!

I think this is great...I enjoyed reading your backstory to it, and it actually sounded like it'd be really really fun to play, with many different options to go through.

I'd love to see someone do a diary with this as well. Awesome work.

Thanks very much for the kind replies! :D

Jorden - Feel free to do a diary based on this scenario. I would love to see someone run one of the feds

for a diary story. Especially the CWF or the Stacked backyard fed NWI that I threw in just for grins.

Feel free to throw in a link to this scenario at the beginning of your diary if you want......

I'm currenltly taking a last look at the data files to make sure I do not see any obvious errors with

who is on what team, etc., so if no major problems, I should have the zip ready this weekend.

So, if you want a copy, just pm me, post here, or email me at scarwood@yahoo.com wtih your email

address and I will send to you.

[zip file is now located at http://hosted.filefront.com/scarwood or if this location does not work, you can download from one of these two alternate locations:

http://hosted.filefront.com/foofighter7664 or

http://rapidshare.de/files/12656455/Fall_a...s_Data.zip.html

NOTE: When you look at the promotions, pay close attention to the monthly event names for NWA:HW and the CWF. Let me know if you see a common thread in the event names. The NWA Hollywood names will be easy to figure out, but the CWF event names may be more difficult. Huge attaboy for the first to figure out the inspiration for most of the event names for the CWF! (Y)

Edited by rush2112

I'll take a crack at it. Sounds good, would very much like to squish Vinny Mac like a iccle bug.

theiMPACTZone@gmail.com

jus mail it to me if you could. Looking forward

Guest Jorden Vandal

If and When he sends me the scenario I will upload it to a server if he gives me permission to do so.

Oh and Rush, I plan on using NWA: Lone Star or atleast that's the company that interests me the most right now. I'm a huge Shane McMahon mark and would love to see him destroy the rest of his family and make it to the top of the global market. Atleast that's who I have my eye on right now, after I look through the game I might change my mind.

I may have found a new scenario to play when I am not playing my NWA:Wildside game...

Yep I think I found my new game!! Thanx man!!

EDIT:

OK I am apparently brain dead right now....

I put the whole download into my data file and went to start a new game... I don't think it worked as nothing was different.

What did I do wrong? I know it is something simple, but I can't figure it out right now.

Please help...

Edited by darkrayne