Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Anyone have Matt Morgan and Mark Jindrak in their Sodom and Gomora gimmicks? I think they had masks or facepaint or something along those lines. KyKy is prefered, but Ill take anything. Also, does anyone know which is which? Currently I have Morgan as Gomora and Jindrak as Sodom, but I am not sure if it is the other way around...

Edit:I have it right, Morgan is Gomora and Jindrak is Sodom, unless Alter-egos is wrong...

Thanks in advance...

Also, does anyone have just random celebrities and unknown people cut into pics, again KyKy is prefered. Most of my Development Talent is a randomly generated person, and I dont like using the "No Pic" Pic. I need both male and female pics, so whatever you have, post it please and thank you...

Again, thanks in advance...

There is a random people's picture request thread .. search for it :)

Can anyone help define these guys all who have gone my the name Apocalypse

zvzyq1.jpg106hr1x.jpg71lgty.jpg

Apocalypse 1= Former Stampede wrestler, current OVW wrestler. Believe he changed his name to Apoc

Apocalypse 2= A former UPW guy, I believe he's out of wrestling now pursuing an acting career.

Apocalypse 3= same as #1

Can someone please get me some pictures of Brian Adams (out of his Crush persona, preferabbly in his KroniK days.)

I can't find any ANYWHERE, other than his days as Crush, or Demolition Crush.

Ii'd prefer KyKy, but I'm not picky. (lol).

Thanks,

Doug

Can someone put Ellering's photo from Duce's post on KyKy for me?

Thanks in advance.

Plus, if anyone has it, I'm still looking for the following pictures on KyKy:

Joe Blanchard

Lizmark Sr.

Jerry Calhoun

Joe Higuchi

Antonino Rocca

Billy Sandow