Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Anyone mind putting on kyky three Jimmy Jacobs, one with the United States Championship, one with the Raw MITB briefcase and one with the WWE Championship. If possible could you use this picture as a reference

jimmyjacobs.jpg

jacobsus-1.jpgjacobsmitb.jpgjacobswwe.jpg

Can i please get the following...

Sheamus /w World Heavyweight title

Madison Eagles /w WWE Divas Title

Winter /w WWE Divas Title

Drew McIntyre /w WWE Tag Team Title

Homicide /w WWE Tag Team Title

Hernandez /w WWE Tag Team Title

Chris Hero /w WWE Intercontinental(Not the classic design)

sheamuswhc.jpgmadisondiva.jpgmadisondiva2.jpgwinterdiva.jpg

mcintyretag.jpghomicidetag.jpghernandeztag.jpgheroic.jpg

Three requests all using this picture of Gail Kim:

img_9908.jpg

With the Knockouts Championship

With the Knockouts Tag Championship

With the Knockouts tag and singles championship

I didn't use this exact pic, but PSD-Dreams had some of the same photoshoot, so I used those, instead. If you want that exact same pic, just tell me.

gailtnadivatag.jpggailtnadiva.jpggailtnatag.jpg

• Like 1

I'm pretty inept at cutting pics myself. I'm a wizard when I can find a pre-cut PSD or PNG :-)

Was hoping someone wouldn't mind taking the time to put this one together for me.

The following BJ Whitmer pic (or a better one from around 2003-2004 if it can be found) on the WCW-RKY posted.

bj_whitmer.jpg

RKY_WCW3.jpg

Also, this Mike Awesome pic...

mikeawesome.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by Bigpapa42

I'm pretty inept at cutting pics myself. I'm a wizard when I can find a pre-cut PSD or PNG :-)

Was hoping someone wouldn't mind taking the time to put this one together for me.

The following BJ Whitmer pic (or a better one from around 2003-2004 if it can be found) on the WCW-RKY posted.

bj_whitmer.jpg

RKY_WCW3.jpg

Also, this Mike Awesome pic...

mikeawesome.jpg

Thanks!

mikeawesome.jpgbj_whitmer.jpg

Alere Little Feather, Allysin Kay (x2), Amy Lee, Amy Vitale, Bacardi, Bambi, Baroness Simone, Carla Jade, Chii Tomiya, CM Punk, Daivari, Davina Rose, Diane Von Hoffman, Dolph Ziggler, Eric Young, Faith Lehaine, Gail Kim (x2), Io Shirai, Jessicka Havok, Joey Hayes, Juliet The Huntress, Kacey Diamond, Lady Vendetta, Lexx, Lin Bairon, Makoto, Maligna, Maria Montana, Megan Nicole Desire, Mia Yim, Ranmaru, Ray, Rob Terry, Robbie E, Rock-C, Sara Jay, Shanna, Sweet Cherrie, Tasha Simone, Trinity, Vyper, Zack Ryder

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87

PunkWWEchamp.jpg

Edit:Where did this pic of Vyper come from?

Vyper.jpg?

Edited by Kirkland

Edit:Where did this pic of Vyper come from?

Vyper.jpg?

It came from a great pic source I'm using for my Women of Wrestling database

http://www.prowrestlingdigest.com/category/babe-of-the-day/

They put up pics of women every day and it goes back to September 2007, cant give you a full direction to where but go back through their set you should find it (along with a lot more others).

Edited by TheWho87