WWE: Smackdown

IPB Image

The Smackdown theme song is played and Smackdown comes on the air, pyro shoots off from the ring and entrance ramp, the camera pans around the crowd before coming to rest at the announce table where we join Michael Cole and Tazz.

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. We are just over 1 week away from the Back Into Your System pay per view.

[Tazz] - I am really excited about this pay per view Cole, I think it will be the biggest pay per view of the year so far, well apart from Wrestlemania of course; it doesn’t get any bigger than that.

[Michael Cole] - I know what you mean partner; however I expect we will be adding more matches to the show by the end of the night.

[Tazz] - No doubt Cole, we have Paul Burchill, Kid Romeo and Rhyno in a triple threat match. The Undertaker and Booker T defend the WWE Tag Team titles against Ron Killings and Sonny Siaki, Chris Kanyon takes on John Bradshaw Layfield plus a huge 6 man tag team main event.

[Michael Cole] - The World Champion, Sean O’Haire teams with The United States champion, Christian as well as Randy Orton to battle Chris Benoit who will face Christian at the pay per view, Batista and The Rock who will challenge for the World Title at Back Into Your System.

[Tazz] - Hold on a second Cole, I think something is happening backstage.

‘Challenge’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage where Paul Burchill is preparing for his match. William Regal comes into view and approaches him.

[Paul Burchill] - What do you want William? Come to have another go at me have you?

[William Regal] - Actually I have come hear to apologise to you. You see Paul I was very worried that you could not handle Kid Romeo and the rest of Team Charisma on your own but now I have come to believe that you are more than capable. I have been a really silly pillock, can you forgive me?

[Paul Burchill] - William I know you did everything with the best intentions and you are forgiven but I want you to promise me one thing.

Before Paul can finish what he is saying, we hear the sound of Test’s voice as he appears.

[Test] - Promise that when Kid Romeo is done kicking his ass that you take him back to England and leave him there because both he and you are nothing but a waste of space.

[Paul Burchill] - Promise me that you will kick his ass and ensure that he keeps the hell away from me when I take the Red Bull championship from Kid Romeo at Back Into Your System.

Test just laughs at the thought of Paul Burchill defeating Kid Romeo.

[William Regal] - I’ll tell you what sunshine if you think that is so funny, let’s see how much you are laughing when I slap you all the way back to Canada because I am challenging you to a match tonight.

Test continues to laugh as Paul Burchill and William Regal walk off, the scene then fades to black.

Rating: 71.8%

‘Kid Romeo vs. Paul Burchill vs. Rhyno’

‘Triple Threat Match’

Paul Burchill makes his entrance to the ring first getting some decent crowd pops. Rhyno is next to make his entrance, he is a wildcard in this match being that he isn’t involved in the feud for the Red Bull championship; he is getting some great heat though. Team Charisma’s music hits and Kid Romeo comes out from the back to some decent heat. Kid Romeo enters the ring and shows off his championship. The referee starts the match and Paul Burchill hits a running elbow to the face of Romeo sending him into the corner. Paul Burchill with repeated knees to the gut before Rhyno nails him from behind. Rhyno whips Burchill into the ropes. Burchill avoids a back body drop and sets Rhyno for a powerbomb but Kid Romeo with a running clothesline drops Burchill. Kid Romeo stomps away at Paul Burchill. Rhyno is stomping away at him as well. Rhyno and Romeo send Burchill into the ropes and connect with a double slapjack across the top rope. Kid Romeo dropkicks Rhyno in the back sending him from the ring. Kid Romeo with some forearm shots to the face of Paul Burchill has him up against the ropes. Kid Romeo sets Paul Burchill for a suplex but Burchill counters with a knee to the gut. Paul Burchill executes a T-bone suplex on the champion for the 2 count. Rhyno is on the ring apron. Paul Burchill waits till Rhyno is half in the ring before hitting a running knee to the side of the head. Paul Burchill pulls Rhyno to his feet and backs him into the corner before connecting with repeated shoulders to the mid section. Paul Burchill sends Rhyno across the ring and into Kid Romeo who is pulling himself up on the turnbuckle. Paul Burchill hits a corner splash on both Romeo and Rhyno. Rhyno staggers from the corner and Burchill connects with an enzuguri. Paul Burchill takes down Kid Romeo with a superplex for the 2 count. The match continues for 12 minutes. Paul Burchill has Kid Romeo in a torture rack, Romeo is some serious trouble and is beginning to fade but suddenly Rhyno explodes with The Gore on Paul Burchill and in the process Kid Romeo gets taken down with a sort of modified Samoan drop. Rhyno makes the cover on Paul Burchill ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Rhyno!

Rating: 75.7%

Edited by zcotty2hottie

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

We are now just 8 days away from Back Into Your System, a Smackdown pay per view but tommorow night the WWE Raw pay per view, Backlash will take place. It will be interesting to see which show puts on the better pay per view with Backlash receiving more hype.

Juventud Guerrera snapped last week and violently assaulted Billy Kidman before planting him through the announce table with The Juvi Driver. This week he is going to be in action against Johnny The Bull.

Juventud's former partners Super Crazy and Psychosis will take on the team of Buff Bagwell and Stevie Richards.

Matt Hardy will be in the house and is sure to address the situation with Juventud Guerrera as well as facing Mark Shade in singles competition.

Plus our main event which will feature Test against Diamond Dallas Page. Another top main event and in fact this edition of Velocity is rumoured to be the most anticipated yet. So make sure you tune in .....

IPB Image

[Josh Matthews] - Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m Josh Matthews alongside Al Snow and we welcome to WWE Velocity brought to you by Smackdown. Al this time next week we will be all excited about Back Into Your System.

[Al Snow] - This time next week? I am so excited about it just now but your right it shall be next Sunday that Back Into Your System makes its pay per view debut.

[Josh Matthews] - And that will be a thrilling event; do you think we could maybe announce that show?

[Al Snow] - I could but with a voice like yours, I don’t think so. Tonight we start things off as Johnny The Bull and Juventud Guerrera face off. Remember it was last week that Juventud Guerrera drove Billy Kidman through our announce table with The Juvi Driver. Will he do the same to Johnny The Bull tonight?

‘Johnny The Bull vs. Juventud Guerrera’

‘Singles Match’

Johnny The Bull makes his entrance to the ring first getting some decent crowd pops. Juventud Guerrera makes his entrance to the ring getting some good heat. Juvi hits a quick springboard crossbody on JTB before the match begins. The referee now starts the match as Juvi gets a 2 count. Juventud stomps away at Johnny The Bull. Juventud comes off the ropes and gets caught by JTB who launches him over the top rope and into the barricade. JTB goes to the ring apron. Juvi gets to his feet, JTB hits a flying clothesline on Juventud. JTB hits repeated punches to Juvi before sending him back into the ring. JTB comes under the ropes, Juvi hits a leg drop. Juvi chokes JTB. Juventud sends JTB into the corner, Juvi charges in, Juvi blocks a boot to the face and wraps JTB’s leg around the middle rope and begins to boot away at it. Juventud hits a dropkick while JTB is on the corner. JTB reverses an Irish whip and takes Juvi shoulder high before slowing him with a Death Valley driver! JTB makes the cover but only gets a 2 count. JTB applies a rear chin lock on Juventud but Juvi manages to rake the eyes of JTB. Juvi quickly to his feet and delivers a ddt for the 2 count. Juventud dropkicks the referee in the back sending him from the ring. Juventud goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair. JTB is slowly getting to his feet; Juvi is ready to swing the chair. Matt Hardy sprints down to the ring. Juvi turns around, boot to the gut and the Twist of Fate! Matt exits the ring and throws the referee back in as Johnny the Bull pulls Juvi to his feet and sends him face first into the canvas with The Mamaluke DDT!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Johnny The Bull!

Rating: 75.7%

IPB Image

This shall be the final edition of Smackdown before the Back Into Your System pay per view and the action is not slowing any with so many top matches booked for the show.

Booker T was unhappy with Undertaker's actions last week as he destroyed Ron Killings and Sonny Siaki and this week he will have to wrestle alone in a handicap match against the two men challenging for the WWE Tag Team titles at Back Into Your System, Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio.

Rhyno and Diamond Dallas Page are set to face off in a hardcore match. Rhyno is the more experienced hardcore wrestler but in a hardcore match anything can happen. Chris Kanyon and John Bradshaw Layfield are surely going to be in the vacinity.

A second handicap match has been announced as all 3 members of Team Charisma, Test, Kid Romeo and Christian face the team of Chris Benoit and Paul Burchill. Although their are rumours that Shane McMahon is making changes to the match.

Sean O'Haire is not going to have it easy going into his title defence as he takes on Chris Kanyon who has been on a roll as of late. Expect this to be a good match.

And our main event this week shall feature The Rock taking on Randy Orton. This is sure to be a top class main event. Make sure you tune in to Smackdown to see the happenings heading into Back Into Your System.

IPB Image

The Smackdown theme song is played and Smackdown comes on the air, pyro shoots off from the ring and entrance ramp, the camera pans around the crowd before coming to rest at the announce table where we join Michael Cole and Tazz.

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. We are just a few days away from Back Into Your System and the excitement in the atmosphere tonight is electric.

[Tazz] - No kidding Cole, I’ve got goose bumps. Not just because of the matches that happen at the pay per view but because of the matches we have tonight.

[Michael Cole] - Every match tonight will be electric to be sure. Hold on a second partner, look at this.

‘Good News’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage with Chavo Guerrero & Rey Mysterio. They are walking through the halls of the arena on route to their match against Booker T. Shane McMahon’s voice is heard; Chavo and Rey turn to find the owner of Smackdown approaching them.

[shane McMahon] - Chavo, Rey, I have some good news for you guys.

[Chavo Guerrero] - What you are forcing The Undertaker and Booker T to relinquish the tag team titles and making us champions?

[shane McMahon] - No but I am going to do something very necessary, I have barred The Undertaker from the arena until the pay per view. His actions last week where absolutely despicable! I want you two to weaken Booker T tonight and then win the tag team titles at Back Into Your System.

[Rey Mysterio] - Why are you so desperate to get the titles away from Booker T and The Undertaker?

[shane McMahon] - Let’s just say I have spoken to the remains of our former WWE Tag Team champions and they have come up with a great way to finally put The Undertaker in his place.

Shane walks off having said enough, the scene then fades to black.

Rating: 77.8%

‘Booker T© w/Sharmell vs. Chavo Guerrero & Rey Mysterio’

‘2 on 1 Handicap Match’

Booker T’s music plays and one half of the WWE Tag Team champions along with his wife, Sharmell make their way down to the ring getting some great heat. Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio then make their entrance to the ring getting some great crowd pops. They are on the ring apron when Booker T hits a running knee sending Rey Mysterio back to the floor. Booker T with some clubbing blows to the back of Chavo before suplexing him into the ring but Chavo lands on his feet. Chavo connects with several punches. Booker T reverses an Irish whip; Chavo ducks a clothesline but gets nailed with a back elbow to the face. Booker T uses an arm wringer on Chavo before scoring with a back kick. Rey Mysterio hits a springboard dropkick on Booker T. Rey Mysterio comes off the ropes with a leg drop on Booker T for the 2 count. Rey stomps away at Booker. Rey beats Booker into the corner with repeated punches. Rey mounts the 2nd turnbuckle and reigns down the punches to the head of Booker T. Booker T staggers from the corner and gets nailed with a running clothesline from Chavo Guerrero. Chavo climbs the turnbuckle and hits a crossbody to the outside wiping out Booker T. The referee is putting the count to Chavo and Booker. What the hell? The Undertaker has appeared in the ring out of nowhere. The Undertaker spins Rey Mysterio around; Rey is in shock as Undertaker hoists him up by the throat and drives him into the canvas with a Chokeslam. The Undertaker leaves the ring and rolls under the ring, that’s where he came from! Booker T gets sent back into the ring by Chavo. Chavo is checking on Rey wondering what happened. Chavo turns his attention back to Booker, Book-End! Booker T out of nowhere and he makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Booker T!

Rating: 76.8%

IPB Image

1 Day! Just 1 day until the Back Into Your System pay per view and the excitement continues to build as we head into the final Velocity before that event. No wrestlers that are competing at the pay per view are scheduled to appear on the show but that doesn't mean it won't be a good event.

Stevie Richards will be in action this week again as he takes on Sylvain Grenier.

MNM will attempt to pick up a victory over the team of Paul London and Scotty 2 Hottie. MNM desperately want back into the tag team title scene.

Johnny The Bull who has been growing in popularity these past few weeks takes on another man who is growing in popularity despite his violent acts, Mark Shade.

And our main event shall feature Test taking on Buff Bagwell. Tune in to Velocity this week at your usual time.

IPB Image

[Josh Matthews] - Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WWE Velocity brought to you by the Smackdown brand, the ultimate brand in sports entertainment. I’m Josh Matthews alongside by co-host Al Snow.

[Al Snow] - What a night this is going to be Josh, Velocity has drew almost 8,000 fans tonight in anticipation for tomorrow night’s pay per view, Back Into Your System.

[Josh Matthews] - 8 matches have been announced for what will be a huge night, there will be titles on the line, cage matches, hardcore matches and much more.

[Al Snow] - But what about Christian? Tomorrow night marks his last night here in the WWE, from what I understand he isn’t even allowed to join Raw, Stephanie McMahon not going to sign Christian because of his actions here on Smackdown.

[Josh Matthews] - Christian will be out a job tomorrow night but the big question is, will he still be United States champion?

[Al Snow] - You never know Josh. In singles action right now though, Stevie Richards takes on Sylvain Grenier.

‘Stevie Richards vs. Sylvain Grenier’

‘Singles Match’

Sylvain Grenier makes his entrance to the ring first getting some heat. Stevie Richards then makes his entrance to the ring getting some decent crowd pops. The referee starts the match. Sylvain Grenier scores with a clothesline on Stevie Richards and a second. Stevie ducks a third attempt and scores with a knee to the gut. Stevie Richards drives Sylvain Grenier’s face into his knee. Stevie Richards scores with a leg drop to the back of the head for the 2 count. Stevie Richards pulls Grenier to his feet and sends him into the ropes; Grenier ducks a clothesline and stops himself by using the ropes. Stevie Richards charges in but gets back dropped to the ring apron. Sylvain Grenier hotshots Stevie Richards across the top rope before suplexing him back into the ring. Sylvain Grenier makes the cover for a 2 count. Grenier sends Richards into the corner and charges in but receives a boot to the face. Stevie Richards scores with The Stevie Kick. Stevie Richards makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Stevie Richards!

Rating: 65.2%

IPB Image

Back Into Your System

Live on the 30th of April 2006

IPB Image

Juventud Guerrera vs. Matt Hardy

Juventud Guerrera felt he was being held back by Super Crazy and Psychosis so left the group, on the same night he left he promised that he would win his match that night and that would be the start of his era. Unfortunately it was Matt Hardy who pinned Nunzio in that match. Juventud went after Matt, feeling that he had cost him his chance to prove himself. Juventud teamed with Mark Shade and win some cheap tricks defeated the team of Matt Hardy and Billy Kidman. The next week on Velocity, Juventud put Billy Kidman through the announce table leading to Matt Hardy going after Juventud now and eventually laying down a challenge. Mark Shade who has been working with Juventud recently viciously assaulted Matt during a match and won using a pair of brass knuckles. Now Matt and Juventud will square off one on one.

IPB Image

Chris Kanyon & Diamond Dallas Page vs. John Bradshaw Layfield & Rhyno

This feud goes back to before Wrestlemania when Rhyno and JBL injured DDP during a tag team match. Chris Kanyon tried to avenge his friend but was put out action after being gored through a table. DDP returned at Wrestlemania and was about to eliminate The Rock from the battle royal when JBL struck and cost him the match. DDP fought off JBL and Rhyno for weeks until Kanyon returned looking better than ever. Shane decided that the only way to settle this match would be to have no rules, have everyone in the match at the same time and have a time limit. Thus Shane made the first ever 15 Minute Iron Man Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match and it takes place here tonight.

IPB Image

Christian© vs. Shane McMahon

When Christian agreed to return to the WWE, he refused to sign a written contract until he has been granted a World Title shot but at that time, Sean O’Haire and Booker T where going after the gold. So Christian was entered into the United States title tournament and eventually came out on top. Shane invited Christian to the ring to officially sign for Smackdown but Christian refused, saying that he had other plans and that when his time was up, he would leave the WWE with the United States title. Shane who didn’t want to be like his father, refused to strip Christian off the title and set a series of tasks for Christian which he managed to overcome and successfully defend the United States title in hard fought matches, including a fatal 4 way ladder match at Wrestlemania. Christian became fed up with Shane and challenged him to a match; Shane did not answer the challenge until earlier this week on Smackdown and announced that it would take place here tonight, before Christian defends the United States title against Chris Benoit.

IPB Image

Kid Romeo© vs. Paul Burchill

Paul Burchill had been watching the back of his tag team partner, William Regal as he feuded with Kid Romeo. Kid Romeo and William Regal became involved in the 6 man elimination match for the Red Bull championship at No Way Out, of course Kid Romeo won but continued to feud with William Regal. At Wrestlemania, Paul Burchill told William Regal that if he failed to win the title from Kid Romeo, then he would be going after the title himself. Kid Romeo successfully defeated William Regal that night and began his feud with Paul Burchill. Burchill was an unstoppable force and overcame everything that Team Charisma could throw at him but eventually got sick of being attacked by Test and Christian so challenged Kid Romeo to a cage match for the title.

IPB Image

Randy Orton vs. Batista

Randy Orton screwed Batista in a match against Sean O’Haire for the World Title with the feeling that he didn’t deserve a rematch. Randy Orton, Batista, The Rock and Sean O’Haire where at one another’s throats as they fought over who would be challenging for the World Title. A fatal 4 way match was made and in that match The Rock pinned The World Champion, Sean O’Haire and earned a title shot. Randy Orton and Batista having issues with one another eventually ended with this match being made.

IPB Image

Booker T© & The Undertaker© vs. Chavo Guerrero & Rey Mysterio

Booker T and The Undertaker defeated Ron Killings and Sonny Siaki for the WWE Tag Team titles at Wrestlemania after weeks of assaulting the champions. Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio then became number 1 contenders for those tag team titles but Ron Killings and Sonny Siaki came back on the scene, demanding their rematch but the match lasted only minutes as The Undertaker destroyed the former champions and lost the match by disqualification. Booker T was unhappy with his partner but never said anything. The Undertaker was barred from the building and a handicap match between Booker T and the challengers was set but The Undertaker managed to get into the building and laid out both Chavo and Rey allowing Booker T to get the easy victory. Undertaker and Booker T are looking favourites tonight but will Taker be able to control his anger or are Chavo and Rey in trouble?

IPB Image

Christian© vs. Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit was named number 1 contender for the United States title after defeating Randy Orton at Wrestlemania in a match that was named the best of the night. Christian assaulted Chris Benoit several times but Benoit made Christian tap out during a tag team match. Just when Christian thought things could not get any worse, it was announced that he would face Shane McMahon before he defends the title against Chris Benoit. This shall be Christian’s final match here in the W.W.E but will he be leaving with the United States title?

IPB Image

Sean O’Haire© vs. The Rock

Sean O’Haire defeated Batista for the World Title at Wrestlemania in a classic match but on that same night it was The Rock who returned to the WWE and won a battle royal to earn a shot at either the United States title or the World Heavyweight Title. The Rock battled Christian in a match that would determine which title The Rock challenged for at Back Into Your System but the match ended with a double count out. The Rock, Batista and Randy Orton all had a shout for the title but a match was made between 3 men and the champion in which the winner if it wasn’t the champion would get to challenge for the title at the pay per view. It was The Rock who actually defeated Sean O’Haire to earn a shot. Sean O’Haire defeated The Rock the next week on Smackdown though and we head into this match tied at 1 victory a piece. However The Rock has been at the top of the company 9 times already and is considered the favourite going into this match.

IPB Image

“Back Into Your System” by Saliva plays and is the official theme tune of the Back Into Your System pay per view which is coming on the air at this moment. Pyro is set off all around the arena and we pan around the 26,889 fans in attendance before landing at the announce table where Michael Cole and Tazz are seated.

[Michael Cole] - Welcome to Back Into Your System brought to you by Smackdown. I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz as we welcome you to this great event.

[Tazz] - Almost 27,000 fans selling out this arena here tonight and the crowd are electric. It’s like Wrestlemania all over again.

[Michael Cole] - This event sold out in just over 20 minutes, the fans eagerly waited on tickets to go on sale and they are not going to be disappointed tonight.

[Tazz] - The World Title, The United States title; The WWE Tag Team Titles and The Red Bull title are all on the line here tonight. 8 matches set to take place tonight and our first one will be fast paced to be sure.

[Michael Cole] - Juventud Guerrera and Matt Hardy have been feuding for a few weeks now and it all started when Juventud left the Mexicools, he claimed he would make an impact but Matt Hardy defeated Juventud that night and it escalated from there which led to Billy Kidman being taken out of action.

[Tazz] - Let’s not forget that Mark Shade is in the pocket of Juventud Guerrera and he could become a factor tonight.

‘Condition’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage with Chris Kanyon and Diamond Dallas Page. They are preparing for their match later tonight when Theodore Long walks into the dressing room.

[Theodore Long] - DDP, Kanyon, you have been the target of Rhyno and Bradshaw for several months now and tonight you face them in a 15 minute iron man hardcore tornado tag team match but after what happened to you on Smackdown this week, what kind of condition are you both in?

[Diamond Dallas Page] - On Smackdown Rhyno did nothing but give me a little taste of what I am going to do to him tonight. Rhyno put me through a table but tonight I will put Rhyno through multiple tables. Rhyno hit The Gore on me; well I will hit several Diamond Cutters on him. Bradshaw and Rhyno, two big dumb animals who think they are bigger, badder and better than us but tonight in this hardcore match, we will show them just how hardcore we can be.

[Chris Kanyon] - Rhyno and Bradshaw have taken us both out of action but we are back and we have taken several attacks over several weeks reigning back so long I can barely remember but tonight, tonight we are going to make an impact. We don’t care about becoming number 1 contenders for the tag team titles. All we want to do is make them pay! So you ask, what kind of condition are we in? Well to be honest, not great but by the time we are done with Rhyno and Bradshaw tonight, they will be in much worse condition!

[Diamond Dallas Page] - BANG!

DDP and Kanyon stand confidently in the dressing room and the scene fades to black.

Rating: 84.2%

‘Juventud Guerrera w/Mark Shade vs. Matt Hardy’

‘Singles Match’

Juventud Guerrera’s music plays and The Juice makes his way down to the ring being accompanied by Mark Shade. They are getting some good heat from the fans. Matt Hardy’s music then hits and the booing turns to cheering as Matt Hardy makes his way down to the ring. Matt enters the ring and is attacked by both Mark Shade and Juventud before the match officially begins but Matt Hardy blocks punches from both men and fires back with punches of his own. Matt with a knee to the gut of Juvi before hitting a clothesline to Mark Shade which sends him over the top rope to the floor. Matt connects with several more punches to the face of Juventud beating him up to the ropes. Juvi reverses an Irish whip, Matt avoids a dropkick but using the ropes. Matt catapults Juventud Guerrera over the top rope to the floor. Matt Hardy is climbing the turnbuckle. Mark Shade is helping Juventud to his feet. Matt Hardy leaps from the turnbuckle and wipes out both men. Matt sends Mark Shade into the ring steps. Matt Hardy chants start in the crowd as he sends Juventud Guerrera back into the ring. Matt climbs onto the ring apron. Juvi with a shoulder to the gut Matt Hardy before bringing Matt back into the ring with a back drop. Juventud Guerrera with some chops to Matt Hardy backs him into the corner. Matt gets sent across the ring, Juvi charges in with a corner splash on Version 1. Juventud Guerrera takes Matt Hardy up top. Matt is fighting off a superplex attempt and he sends Juventud back into the ring. Matt is taking his time to regain his balance when Mark Shade pulls the top rope crotching Hardy. The referee is having words with Mark Shade. Juventud Guerrera with a huricanranna on Matt Hardy brings him crashing back into the ring for the 2 count.

Juventud Guerrera stomps away at Matt Hardy. Juvi pulls Matt to his feet and sends him into the ropes before hitting a dropkick. Juventud Guerrera with hard kicks to the ribs of Matt Hardy. Juventud comes off the ropes and hits a baseball slide dropkick which sends Matt under the bottom rope to the outside. Juventud Guerrera is distracting the referee. Mark Shade pulls Matt Hardy to his feet and sends him into the ring post. Mark Shade repeatedly drives Matt Hardy face first into the ring apron before sending him back into the ring. Juventud Guerrera pulls Matt Hardy to his feet and sends him into the ropes before connecting with a drop toe hold. Juventud Guerrera with a standing Moonsault across the back of Matt Hardy. Juventud Guerrera climbs the turnbuckle, Juvi with a missile dropkick on Matt Hardy for the 2 count. Juventud Guerrera takes down Matt Hardy with a spinning heel kick. Matt Hardy is down, Juventud is climbing the turnbuckle, 450 Splash! No! Matt Hardy rolls out of the way. Matt Hardy pulls himself back to his feet, Juventud slowly back to his feet, boot to the gut, Twist Of Fate! Matt Hardy makes the cover ….1….2…. No! Mark Shade pulls Matt Hardy from the ring. Matt Hardy blocks a right hand and scores with the Side Effect! The referee is distracted by what is happening on the outside and doesn’t notice the appearance of Billy Kidman. Kidman is climbing the turnbuckle, Shooting Star Press! Kidman rolls from the ring as Matt Hardy climbs back in. Matt Hardy climbs the turnbuckle and scores with a leg drop. Matt Hardy makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Matt Hardy!

Rating: 70.9%

Edited by zcotty2hottie

The Official Back Into Your System Pay Per View Report

The Smackdown brand held its second pay per view under Shane McMahon’s command, Back Into Your System and the event was a huge success with a complete show rating of 76.7% with a buy rate of 348,296 up from No Way Out’s 333,894 but obviously down from Wrestlemania which draw more than 500,000 buys.

Matt Hardy versus Juventud Guerrera was a decent opener for the show although the match rating wasn’t brilliant but still it is good for a show that was only built up on Velocity. A win for Matt Hardy but with the way the match ended, it is most likely that this feud is not over.

Rhyno and John Bradshaw Layfield defeated Chris Kanyon and Diamond Dallas Page in what was the match of the night. These 4 men have been building the feud for well over a month and with no rules, a guaranteed 15 minute long match what could you expect? The match did not disappoint WWE fans with 2 huge spots including DDP hitting The Diamond Cutter through a table and Rhyno hitting The Gore in the midst of the fire extinguisher bring sprayed making the move look hot.

When Shane McMahon versus Christian was announced, we expect the match to be rather poor but Shane McMahon somehow always bring an enjoyable match and his match against Christian was a good match.

Paul Burchill against Kid Romeo in a normal match would probably have been rather disappointing but putting them inside of a steel cage lifted the match rating and also proved some hot action. These 2 young superstars are beginning to get over with the fans well.

Randy Orton against Batista was always expected to be a good match with both men being over, however we didn’t expect it to pull of the way it did in the rating. Batista getting the win but this doesn’t guarantee him a World Title match.

The Undertaker and Booker T where odds on favourite to retain the WWE Tag Team titles here tonight, especially with The Undertaker’s recent angry and brutal streak but that is what cost him the match as he planted his own partner with a Chokeslam allowing Chavo Guerrero to pick up the victory but The Undertaker was assaulted by 4 men yet to reveal themselves. The Undertaker was then transported out of the arena to god knows where inside of a hearse. A good tag team match which saw Chavo and Rey gain more respect from the fans.

Christian wrestled his second match of the night like it was his first but in the end it was Chris Benoit holding the United States title aloft. Christian didn’t get pinned, he didn’t tap out but instead he passed out in the Crippler Crossface. Shane didn’t celebrate like we thought he would but instead looked worried for Christian who was carried out of the arena on a stretcher with a potential neck injury. Christian is no longer in the WWE.

The main event was expected to be a flat out brawl and that is what it was but it was very entertaining as The Rock challenged Sean O’Haire for the World Title. This was the only championship which didn’t change hands despite the prediction that The Rock would walk all over Sean O’Haire. It was Randy Orton who cost The Rock the match though after an unseen chair shot to the face. Sean O’Haire may not know what happened but he is not going to turn down the win.

Back Into Your System - Match Run-down

1. Rhyno & Bradshaw defeated DDP & Kanyon in a 15 minute hardcore iron man tornado tag team match - 85.9%

2. Sean O’Haire defeated The Rock to retain the World Heavyweight title - 84.4%

3. Batista defeated Randy Orton - 81.1%

4. Chris Benoit defeated Christian for the United States title - 81%

5. Chavo Guerrero & Rey Mysterio defeated Booker T & Undertaker for the WWE Tag Team titles - 80.4%

6. Christian defeated Shane McMahon - 7.1%

7. Paul Burchill defeated Kid Romeo for the Red Bull title in a cage match - 72.3%

8. Matt Hardy defeated Juventud Guerrera - 70.9%

WWE Insider

'Biggest Match In History'

It is being reported that at the June pay per view "Survival Of The Sickest" there will be a match never attemped in WWE history and it is said to be the biggest there will ever be. 6 superstars have been mentioned in relation to the match. We will release more information as we get it.

Top Of The Crop

1 - The Rock - The Rock retains the number 1 spot despite having lost his World Title match against Sean O’Haire at Back Into Your System

2 - Sean O’Haire - The World Champion done the impossible and retained The World Title against The Rock, has been impressive as of late.

3 - Raven - Recently resigned with the WWE and has been doing some work in OVW but there is loads of excitement over his return.

4 - Chavo Guerrero - Really beginning to get over with the fans on his own, could be in for a big push soon. Also one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions.

5 - Diamond Dallas Page - Was on the losing side of the match at Back Into Your System but gives it his all in every match.

Survey Says

On a recent backstage survey, the question asked was “Who do you feel is a major future prospect here in the WWE?” The 3 answers given where Kid Romeo, Mark Shade and Paul Burchill which would seem to tie in with current storylines.

Contract News

It is being reported that John Bradshaw Layfield has signed a new 3 year contract with WWE and the Smackdown brand.

Hulk Hogan News

Hulk Hogan recently approached Shane McMahon about a possible return to join the Smackdown brand. Shane was more than happy to bring in Hulk Hogan and have him work with Sean O’Haire but after being told Sean O’Haire would not loose the title to Hulk Hogan, he quickly changed his mind and left. So don’t expect to see Hulk Hogan on Smackdown anytime soon.

IPB Image

We are heading back to Smackdown after our last pay per view which was named Back Into Your System, a show which did not disappoint and will be remembered for a while to come. Several matches have been announced for Smackdown this week.

Chavo Guerrero pinned Booker T to capture the WWE Tag Team titles at Back Into Your System but on Smackdown this week these 2 men will go one on one. Can Chavo pin Booker T again?

The man who cost The Rock the World Heavyweight Title match, Randy Orton will be in action as he takes on Buff Bagwell in singles action.

Rhyno and Bradshaw are now the number 1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team titles and they are set to face the team of Matt Hardy and Billy Kidman this week.

Plus in our main event Johnny The Bull will try to get a win over the World Heavyweight Champion, Sean O’Haire as they face off in a non-title match.

How will Team Charisma react to Christian being out of the WWE? What is Shane’s thoughts and feeling after seeing Christian pass out? And what will The Rock have to say about Randy Orton? Tune in to Smackdown this week to find out the answers to these questions.

IPB Image

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. I am proud to announce that Back Into Your System was a huge success and we thank each and everyone of you for tuning in.

[Tazz] - It was the pay per view of the year so far, apart from Wrestlemania of course but it doesn’t get any bigger than that. The Red Bull, United States and Tag Team titles all changed hands and the World title almost did too.

[Michael Cole] - Paul Burchill defeated Kid Romeo for the Red Bull title inside of a steel cage, Chris Benoit forced Christian to pass out and captured the United States title. Christian is sadly no longer a part of the W.W.E. The Undertaker turned on his partner Booker T and we have new WWE Tag Team champions in Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. The Rock was so close to capturing the World Title but a jealous Randy Orton knocked out The Rock with a steel chair and Sean O’Haire retained The World title.

[Tazz] - Sean O’Haire seemingly new nothing about Randy Orton’s interference as he struggled to reach for the ropes whilst in the Sharpshooter. Hold on here comes Booker T.

‘A Thankful Ass Kicking’

Booker T’s music hits and the former WWE Tag Team champion along with his wife, Sharmell make their way down to the ring getting some great heat. They enter the ring and Booker T takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

[booker T] - I want to talk about something that happened at the pay per view. I want to talk about how Undertaker and I lost the WWE Tag Team champions to Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. There was no doubt that we where the favourites to win with our height and weight advantage but I would not have been too thrilled to win the match. I know that Undertaker and I didn’t become a team because we got along, we became a team so he challenge for the tag team titles. I went to Wrestlemania with Undertaker and we won the WWE Tag Team titles from Ron Killings and Sonny Siaki which was great but his actions during the rematch got me thinking, do I really want to trust this man to be my long time tag partner? And the answer was no but I would have continued to team with him until we lost the tag titles but Undertaker, there was no call to Chokeslam me just because I tagged myself into the match. However I know your not listening right now because you’ve probably been buried or cremated by whoever the hell dragged your ass away after the match. So I will direct this towards my opponent for tonight, Chavo Guerrero. Chavo you are the one who pinned me to take the tag titles away from us and for that I am thankful but because you pinned me, The Booker Man is going to give you an ass whooping. Now can you dig that sucka!

Booker T throws the microphone back to the ring announcer and prepares for his match.

Rating: 80.5%

‘Booker T w/Sharmell vs. Chavo Guerrero©’

‘Singles Match’

Chavo Guerrero’s music hits and one half of the WWE Tag Team champions, Chavo Guerrero makes his way down to the ring getting some great crowd pops. Chavo enters the ring and shows off his tag team title. The referee then starts the match. Booker T extends a hand to Chavo to thank him for separating him from Undertaker. Chavo accepts but Booker T knees Chavo in the gut and again. Booker T scores with several punches to the face and then a few chops. Booker T sends Chavo into the ropes and hits a back body drop. Booker T scores with a jumping side kick. Chavo is back on his feet in the corner. Booker T charges in and scores with a corner clothesline. The Booker Man connects with more punches and chops on Chavo Guerrero. Booker T takes Chavo up top but Chavo fights off a superplex attempt and drops Booker T groin first across the top rope, which will slow him down. Chavo Guerrero hits a clothesline off the turnbuckle bringing Booker T back into the ring. Chavo Guerrero takes a moment to recover from the earlier attack. Chavo is back on his feet; Booker T is on one knee. Chavo scores with some punches to the face of Booker T. Chavo sends Booker T into the ropes and hits a knee to the gut before coming off the ropes with a neckbreaker. Chavo Guerrero with a senton splash on Booker T gets himself a 2 count. Chavo Guerrero sends Booker T into the corner and charges in, Booker T hits a back elbow to the face. Chavo ducks The Harlem Side kick and hits a scoop slam on Booker T. Chavo Guerrero takes down Booker T with a dropkick. Chavo charges at Booker T who hits a spinebuster for the 2 count. The match continues for 10 minutes. Chavo Guerrero hits a tornado ddt out of the corner for a 2 count. Sharmell is on the ring apron jawing at Chavo. Booker T is back on his feet. Chavo turns his attention back to Booker T. Booker T kicks Chavo in the gut and comes off the ropes for The Scissors Kick but Chavo avoids the move and scores with the 3 Amigos. Chavo climbs the turnbuckle and leaps with The Frog Splash but Booker T rolls out of the way. Booker T waits till Chavo gets to his feet and scores with The Book End! Booker T makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Booker T!

Rating: 75.8%

IPB Image

4 matches have been made for Velocity this week which will be brought to you by Josh Matthews and Al Snow for the first time since Back Into Your System.

Juventud Guerrera came up short in his match against Matt Hardy at the pay per view but he will be looking to release same rage as he takes on Lash Leroux.

The new Red Bull champion, Paul Burchill will be in action as he takes on Kid Kash in a non-title match.

3 teams will fight it out to try and make their way closer to a WWE Tag Team title shot. Ron Killings & Sonny Siaki, MNM and The Mexicools in a triple threat tag team match.

Plus in the main event, Batista goes one on one with Big Vito.

IPB Image

[Josh Matthews] - Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WWE Velocity brought to you by the Smackdown brand, the ultimate brand in sports entertainment. I’m Josh Matthews alongside by co-host Al Snow and we are back after a hot edition of Smackdown.

[Al Snow] - It was a great edition of Smackdown but it was nothing compared to Back Into Your System. However let’s not focus on the past, let’s look to the future and our next pay per view which is Judgement Day and it is scheduled to take place on the 28th of May.

[Josh Matthews] - We are about to kick start Velocity as Juventud Guerrera takes on Lash Leroux in singles competition.

’Juventud Guerrero vs. Lash Leroux’

‘Singles Match’

Lash Leroux makes his entrance to the ring getting some crowd pops. Juventud Guerrera then makes his entrance to the ring getting some good heat. Juvi quickly scores with a springboard crossbody on Lash Leroux. Juvi scores with repeated punches to the head of the Rajun Cajun. Juvi pulls Leroux to his feet and throws him into the corner before scoring with several chops. Juvi takes Leroux up top but Leroux fights off a superplex attempt. Juvi refuses to give up and hits a bulldog off the turnbuckle on Leroux for the 2 count. Juvi stomps Leroux as he struggles to his feet. Juvi sends Leroux into the ropes; Leroux blocks a back body drop attempt and hits a pumphandle slam on Juvi for the 2 count. Leroux climbs the turnbuckle and scores with a crossbody on Juventud Guerrera for a 2 count. Leroux beats Juvi into the corner and mounts the 2nd turnbuckle before hitting repeated punches to the face of Juventud Guerrera. Leroux sends Juvi into the ropes. Juvi ducks a clothesline and connects with a spinning heel kick to the face. Juvi waits on Leroux to get to his feet and hits a dropkick and then another. Leroux ducks a clothesline and takes Juventud shoulder high for The Blues Buster but Juvi easily counters and connects with The Juvi Driver! Juventud makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Juventud Guerrera!

Rating: 75.1%

IPB Image

On Velocity we saw William Regal return and he sided with Paul Burchill in his match against Kid Kash but in the end, Regal turned on his partner and stole The Red Bull championship away. Regal then called Burchill a turncoat and a thief.

We also saw Shane McMahon hire Batista as his body guard. Batista then destroyed both Big Vito and Nunzio in the main event. Batista looks like he will be very useful to Shane.

On Smackdown this week William Regal will face one half of the WWE Tag Team champions, Rey Mysterio. Will Regal have the Red Bull championship with him when he takes to the ring?

Batista will do his first duty as the bodyguard of Shane as he goes up against Kid Romeo of Team Charisma. Test will most likely be in the corner of his tag team partner.

Chris Benoit will be involved in his second Crossface challenge but his opponent is yet to be named.

And in our main event two men with similar styles and finish moves will do battle as Booker T takes on The Rock.

IPB Image

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. We are ready for another great edition of Smackdown as we work our way towards Judgement Day.

[Tazz] - Last week it was announced that DDP would be challenging for The World Heavyweight title at Judgement Day that will be a good match.

[Michael Cole] - It will be a great match to be sure but in just a moments time, one half of the WWE Tag Team champions, Rey Mysterio will take on the man who turned his back on his tag team partner Paul Burchill and then stole his Red Bull championship belt, William Regal.

[Tazz] - Hold on a minute Cole.

‘Undeserving’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage in the parking lot area. Shane McMahon arrives at the arena and just as JBL appears. Bradshaw approaches the owner of Smackdown.

[John Bradshaw Layfield] - Hey Shane I want a word with you!

[shane McMahon] - Hey Bradshaw, what can I do for you?

[John Bradshaw Layfield] - What you can do is explain to me why the hell you have made DDP the number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Title? Rhyno and I beat him and Kanyon at the pay per view and now he is challenging for The World Title. What’s that all about?

[shane McMahon] - Let’s not forget that if it wasn’t for you, then DDP would probably have beaten The Rock at Wrestlemania and had a title shot anyway.

[John Bradshaw Layfield] - That is beside the point.

[shane McMahon] - Alright, then how about you face DDP in a match tonight. If he wins then he gets a World Title shot.

[John Bradshaw Layfield] - And if I win?

[shane McMahon] - Then you still don’t get a World Title shot. You are already scheduled to challenge for the WWE Tag Team titles and that match will take place next week.

Shane McMahon then walks off as the scene fades to black.

Rating: 79.1%

‘Rey Mysterio© vs. William Regal’

‘Singles Match’

William Regal’s music plays and Regal comes out from the back wearing Paul Burchill’s Red Bull championship, he makes his way down to the ring getting some good heat. Regal enters the ring and shows off the title. Rey Mysterio’s music then plays and one half of the WWE Tag Team champions makes’ his way down to the ring getting some great crowd pops. The referee starts the match. Regal and Mysterio tie up. Regal gets Mysterio in a side head lock. Mysterio with some punches to the gut of Regal before sending him into the ropes but Regal comes back with a shoulder block on Mysterio. Regal connects with some punches on Mysterio. Mysterio gets sent into the ropes; Mysterio ducks a clothesline and hits a flying forearm on William Regal. Rey Mysterio with some punches of his own before coming off the ropes with a tornado ddt for the 2 count. Rey Mysterio beats Regal into the corner. Mysterio mounts the 2nd turnbuckle and scores with some punches to the face but Regal hits an atomic drop out of the corner followed by a European uppercut for the 2 count. William Regal attempts the Regal Stretch but Mysterio grabs the ropes. Regal stomps away at Mysterio. Mysterio slowly gets to his feet. Mysterio ducks a lariat and hits a boot to the gut followed by an enzuguri for the 2 count. Mysterio quickly hits a springboard leg drop on Regal and gets another 2 count. The match continues for 10 further minutes. Rey Mysterio sets up William Regal and he connects with the 619! Mysterio waits on Regal to get to his feet, West Coast Pop! No! Regal ducks. Regal knees Mysterio in the gut and plants him with The Butterfly Powerbomb! William Regal makes the cover ....1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, William Regal!

Rating: 78.2%

IPB Image

Perhaps the most exciting edition of Velocity we will ever see comes to us this week and will feature The Red Bull Champion, One half of the WWE Tag Team champions, The United States and World Heavyweight champion. This proves without a shadow of a doubt that the Smackdown brand intend on making Velocity a success.

A fatal 4 way match will kick start the show as Paul Burchill (Red Bull Champion), Chavo Guerrero (WWE Tag Team Champion), Rhyno and Juventud Guerrera battle it out.

Johnny The Bull will team with Matt Hardy to face the team of Kid Kash and Mark Shade.

The Cripper Crossface challenge will now be part of Velocity as well as Smackdown and it will have Billy Kidman as the challenger or should we saw victim? Can Kidman overcome The Rabid Wolverine?

And our main event will put Ron Killings in the ring against The World Heavyweight Champion, Sean O'Haire.

IPB Image

Christian Cage Released

- It has been reported on several different sites including tnawrestling.com that Christian Cage has been released from his verbal contract with TNA. Apparently Christian got into a fight with Jeff Jarrett. No word on what the fight was about. This has to be a blow to the career of Captain Charisma who no longer works for World Wrestling Entertainment as well.

IPB Image

[Josh Matthews] - Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WWE Velocity brought to you by the Smackdown brand, the ultimate brand in sports entertainment. I’m Josh Matthews alongside my co-host Al Snow. We are just over 2 weeks away from Judgement Day.

[Al Snow] - And time passes quicker when you’re enjoying yourself so shut up because I want to watch some wrestling. A fatal 4 way match between Chavo Guerrero, Juventud Guerrera, Paul Burchill and Rhyno right now to kick off Velocity.

[Josh Matthews] - That will be a great match, let’s head down to the ring.

‘Chavo Guerrero© vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Paul Burchill vs. Rhyno’

‘Fatal 4 Way Match’

The Red Bull champion, Paul Burchill makes his entrance to the ring getting some decent crowd pops. He doesn’t have his title with him though due to it being stolen by William Regal. Juventud Guerrera then makes his entrance to the ring getting some good heat. Rhyno’s music hits and The Man Beast makes his way down to the ring getting some good heat. Chavo Guerrero’s music then hits and one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions makes his way down to the ring getting some great crowd pops. The referee starts the match as Rhyno charges at Chavo but side steps The Gore and Rhyno goes through the ropes to the floor. Chavo comes over the top rope with a splash on Rhyno. Juvi ducks a clothesline from Burchill and hits repeated boots to the gut before scoring with a few chops. Burchill reverses an Irish whip but Juvi ducks a clothesline and hits a crossbody block on Burchill for the 2 count. Juventud Guerrera hits repeated punches to the face of Burchill. Rhyno reverses an Irish whip and sends Chavo into the ring steps. Rhyno enters the ring. Paul Burchill hits a back body drop on Juventud Guerrera but Juvi lands on his feet. Rhyno hits a clothesline on Juvi. Rhyno nails Burchill from behind. Rhyno beats Burchill into the corner. Rhyno hits repeated shoulders to the gut of Paul Burchill. Juventud Guerrera is back on his feet. Chavo comes off the top with a crossbody on Juvi ….1….2… Juvi kicked out. Chavo sends Juvi into the ropes, Juvi ducks a clothesline and hits a head scissors takeover on Chavo. Chavo counters a huricanranna into a powerbomb for a 2 count. Burchill fights off a superplex attempt and sends Rhyno back into the ring. Paul Burchill scores with a flying clothesline for the 2 count. The match continues for 10 further minutes. Chavo sends Rhyno across the ring and charges in but Rhyno sprints from the corner and delivers the Gore! Rhyno makes the cover. Juventud Guerrera dropkicks Paul Burchill from the ring. Juvi comes off the top 450 Splash! Chavo gets flattened under Rhyno. Juvi covers Rhyno ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Juventud Guerrera!

Rating: 76.4%