TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

10 hours ago, SlamMasterJ said:

Hi, can I please get the PPW logo on the silver background? Here are 2 pics, feel free to use the one easier to cut. 

Also, as a side note, could you post the render of the logo as well? Thanks a lot in advance.

vZRWz2dd.png

latest?cb=20150101232710

2vtea83.jpg

2z8stqr.jpg

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Briceyboi27 said:

Hi, Can someone do some of the WCW PPV logos please, only got 6 of them and would like 12. The ones I have are:

• Bash at the Beach
  • Great American Bash
  • Sin
  • Starrcade
  • Uncensored
  • World War 3

Thanks in Advance

TheWho87 has a bvunch of them here. Pick and choose.. I think there's a couple pages too.

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/TheWho87EWR/library/TEW/TEW10/Events?sort=9&page=7

Hi, could someone do me a huge favour and take these TNA and Impact logos and recolour to Purple Text with Yellow outline. Basically along the lines of the old WCW purple logo, also below for reference. (Just to confirm, not a change of font etc. just the same logos but instead of red/white and red/black it be purple/yellow - hope that makes sense!)

TNA2.jpg

TNA_Impact_Wrestling2.jpg

latest?cb=20120109044905

I'm also looking for a suitable banner for this aswell if anyone is willing but I understand I'm already asking for two graphics so don't worry if not, I think even my mediocre graphics skills can stretch to a cut and paste of the two recoloured logos above into a makeshift banner in paint :) 

Many Thanks.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

26 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Hi, could someone do me a huge favour and take these TNA and Impact logos and recolour to Purple Text with Yellow outline. Basically along the lines of the old WCW purple logo, also below for reference. (Just to confirm, not a change of font etc. just the same logos but instead of red/white and red/black it be purple/yellow - hope that makes sense!)

TNA2.jpg

TNA_Impact_Wrestling2.jpg

latest?cb=20120109044905

I'm also looking for a suitable banner for this aswell if anyone is willing but I understand I'm already asking for two graphics so don't worry if not, I think even my mediocre graphics skills can stretch to a cut and paste of the two recoloured logos above into a makeshift banner in paint :) 

Many Thanks.

10pslsw.jpg2j2agk7.jpg

And the PNG files

Spoiler

33vdnag.png

mb6343.png

• Like 3