EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Remove Zack Sabre, Jr. from DG-USA.

-Remove Kota Ibushi from DG-USA.

With that said, Remove Drake Younger, Facade, Gran Akuma, Jason Gory, Kenn Doane, Ikuto Hidaka & Muneori Sawa from DG-USA.

Also shouldn't IWA and WWC be removed from the game due to lack of updates. Their rosters ARE VERY OUT OF DATE and I do not know anyone who is willing to keep up on them.

Edit:

Add a tag team for Gregory Edwards and Isys Ephex called All Winners Club at 9 exp.

Add a tag team for Gregory Edwards and Kristian Frost called Exotic Entertainment at 20 exp.

Add a tag team for Gregory Edwards and Ryan Waters called Stroke at 45 exp.

Add a tag team for Loca Vida and Steve McKenzie called Electric Dream Machine at 5 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

With that said, Remove Drake Younger, Facade, Gran Akuma, Jason Gory, Kenn Doane, Ikuto Hidaka & Muneori Sawa from DG-USA.

Also shouldn't IWA and WWC be removed from the game due to lack of updates. Their rosters ARE VERY OUT OF DATE and I do not know anyone who is willing to keep up on them.

Edit:

Add a tag team for Gregory Edwards and Isys Ephex called All Winners Club at 9 exp.

Add a tag team for Gregory Edwards and Kristian Frost called Exotic Entertainment at 20 exp.

Add a tag team for Loca Vida and Steve McKenzie called Electric Dream Machine at 5 exp.

I would love to see at the very least WWC kept in the game, provided someone can help with updates.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Edit:

I would love to see at the very least WWC kept in the game, provided someone can help with updates.

That is the problem, THEY AREN'T!!!!!! Should they be kept up to date, yeah. However they are not and wasting two spaces for feds that can easily be kept up to date.

EDIT:

Raise Dizzie's overness to 28.

Raise K-Murda's overness to 25. Add Brother as an alter ego. Put Zero1 as a touring commitment.

Raise K-Pusha's overness to 25. Add Buffa as an alter ego. Put Zero1 as a touring commitment.

Add Zuffa

Name: Zuffa

Short Name: Zuffa

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $5,000

Primary Finisher: Total Chaos

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type: None

Touring With: Zero1

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: No Gimmicks Needed

Stats:

Brawl: 47

Speed: 63

Technical: 51

Stiffness: 48

Selling: 58

Over: 24

Charisma: 56

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Ego: Havoc WXW

Raise All Money Is Legal's experience to 100.

Add an inactive tag team called Heavy Hitters. It has Boog Washington and Monsta Mack. Put them at 5.

Add an inactive tag team called Island Asault. It has Manu (retired due to injury) and Zuffa. Put them at 2.

Add an inactive tag team called Knuckle Dusters. It has Boog Washington and Eddie Guapo. Put them at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Natural Born Killers. It has Boog Washington and Damien Dragon. Put them at 3 exp.

Add an active tag team called Street Kings. It has Eddie Kingston and Monsta Mack. Put them at 3 exp.

Add an active tag team called The New Samoans. It has K-Pusha and Zuffa. Put them at 10 exp.

Deactivate Dead Presidents.

Deactivate Los Lunatics.

Rename Callihan and Dickinson to US Death Machine.

Add Ahmad Jihad Akbar as an alter ego for Eddie Guapo.

Rename MEGA to King Mega.

Rename Boog Washington to Boogalou. Add Lou Ayala, Louis Ayala & Boogalou-Lu as alter egos.

Edit (Again)

Add Omen as an alter ego for Steve Kruz.

Add Tezz as an alter ego for Steve McKenzie.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Just a little update for the FCW Divas

(Already mentioned): Remove Leah West, change Ivelisse's name to Sofia Cortez, change Christina Crawford to Caylee Turner, her finisher is the standard facebuster (x-factor), though I think it was meant to be Jericho's Codebreaker and Cameron messed it up the first time and she improvised (though not positive). Change Raquel Diaz's finisher to the Gory Bomb, supposedly coming up she'll use the frog splash as well, but wait and see. Of course add Danielle Moinet.

Across the board, with more training stats should go up some. Raquel seemed pretty over, Naomi always is. Stats wise Cameron should still be the lowest, well except for Danielle, but Caylee (Christina) should be bumped up a good bit, particularly on speed as she is quite fast, maybe only behind Naomi and Ivelisse. Overall, I would tie her with at least Audrey Marie.

Not that I can really help, but is there thought to TCW out in Texas to be added, or updating NWA-Houston? only thing I can really say is to have Barbi Hayden and Ken Caron (needs to be added) to both, a love relationship between them and loyalty to Papadon---but good job as always, and thank you for taking out the time to constantly be doing this every month. (I'm new to posting).

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Just a little update for the FCW Divas

(Already mentioned): Remove Leah West, change Ivelisse's name to Sofia Cortez, change Christina Crawford to Caylee Turner, her finisher is the standard facebuster (x-factor), though I think it was meant to be Jericho's Codebreaker and Cameron messed it up the first time and she improvised (though not positive). Change Raquel Diaz's finisher to the Gory Bomb, supposedly coming up she'll use the frog splash as well, but wait and see. Of course add Danielle Moinet.

Danielle and Leroy Parks both have base stats posted. By that I mean age, wages and over. Also shouldn't Cameron Lynn's attitude and behavior be lowered by 5 to 10 points due to her reactions on Tough Enough? I'm sorry, her reactions do not look like they should warrant an 84 in attitude and an 85 in behavior.

Eclipse's stats should be altered slightly. Make his brawl 38, his speed 64 and his technical 61.

K-Pusha's speed should be lowered to 66.

K-Murda's speed should be lowered to 68.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Donny Marlow to SmackDown and rename him to Comacho. I'm guessing lackey would work for a gimmick. Raise his overness to 38.

NXT's commentary team & roster should be altered:

Matt Striker should be the color commentator for the show.

Josh Matthews should be the announcer for the show.

Put Byron Saxton and Connor O'Brien back in developmental.

Johnny Curtis should be added to NXT.

Maxine should be added to NXT as a manager. I would also raise her overness to 41.

Add Toshiyuki Sato as alter ego of Go, that was the name he worked under for El Dorado before taking the name of Go as a Hell Demon.

Put Tyson Dux as a non-worker, he is retiring for the new year.

Remove Rich Swann as a member of Junction Three, he is not a member for Dragon Gate USA (despite being one in Japan.)

-Raise BJ's brawl to 73 and selling to 61. Change his primary finisher to Cutter (Impact). I can't find any sources for his age but he looks older than 20. I haven't found any good pictures or HQ video of him, but put him at somewhere around 26-29 at least.

-Add Tommy Diablo to WWC, Heel, Old School Heel. Raise his brawl to 48. Lower his wages to 11,000. Make him the WWC Junior Heavyweight Champion.

-Vacate the WWC Puerto Rican Championship. Does anyone have stats for Gilbert? I'll look for some matches later tonight and try to make some for him.

-Retire the WWC Television Championship.

-Make Black Rose the WWC Women's Champion.

-Raise WWC's production values to 55.

-Raise Victor Jovica's talent to 72. He has been wrestling since the 70s, making him far older that 44. Raise his age to 65 (guesstimate).

-Remove Escobar from IWA.

-Change Savio Vega's gimmick in IWA to People's Boss.

IWA posts their shows on Youtube, I'll try to use those to update the promotion.

Edited by KrisClassic

Add Eric Ryan to the Game

Eric Ryan

Ryan

Male

Lightweight

B: 48

S: 64

T: 59

Stiff: 46

Sell: 68

Over: 18

Charisma: 58

Att: 90

Behav: 90

Finisher: Sweet ol Amherst(Impact) x2

$3,000

Speaks

Check Menacing

MCW, Opener, Heel, Bad Ass

Add John Silver to the Game

John Silver

Number One

Male

28(Guess)

Lightweight

B: 35

T: 68

Stiff: 46

Sell: 68

Over: 15

Charisma: 68

Finisher: Number One Splash (Impact) x2

$3,000

Speaks

EVOLVE, Opener,Face, No Gimmick Needed

ECWA,Midcard, Face,No Gimmick Needed

Edited by Kustimonia
  • Like 1

Add Se7en to the Game

Se7en

Deadly Sinn

Male

Juli,25(Guess)

Heavyweight

B: 68

S: 44

T: 62

Stiff: 56

Sell: 55

Over: 10

Charisma: 68

Finisher: Chokeslam(Impact)

Deadly Sinn(Impact)

$3,000

Speaks

Check Menacing

NWA-A,Midcard, Heel, Monster, Manager Jeff G.Bailey

Loyality to Tracy Smothers

Add Corey Hollis

Corey Hollis

Hollis

Male

23 (Guess)

Lightweight

B: 38

T: 68

Stiff: 56

Sell: 65

Over: 12

Charisma: 48

Finisher: Shining Wizard(Impact)

Satellite Crossface(Submission)

$5,000

Speaks

Check High Spots

NWA-A,Opener,Face

Loyality to Jimmy Rave

Friendship with Chip Day and Mike Posey

Create a NWA Anarchy Tagteam called Jimmy Rave Approved, consisting of Chip Day and Corey Hollis, exp.20

OVW:

Rename Spade and Jonze to OMFG!(That is how they were calledon Episode 644

Edited by Kustimonia

-Raise John Laurinaitis' brawling to 62, stiffness to 66, selling to 76, and charisma to 81. He's been one of the best things going on WWE TV for weeks. His comedic timing and delivery is perfect. Change his secondary finisher to Johnny Spike (Impact).

I wouldn't say PERFECT, but he is pretty good.

81 might be just a tad high. I'd say 76-78 myself, but whatever.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Raise John Laurinaitis' brawling to 62, stiffness to 66, selling to 76, and charisma to 81. He's been one of the best things going on WWE TV for weeks. His comedic timing and delivery is perfect. Change his secondary finisher to Johnny Spike (Impact).

I wouldn't say PERFECT, but he is pretty good.

81 might be just a tad high. I'd say 76-78 myself, but whatever.

I agree, Ace's charisma should be lower than 81. I'd say 75/76.

Jack Black currently has a 0 in speed and tech. Raise his speed to 6 and tech to 7.

Untick superstar look for Jack Black, though. He's menacing, but he doesn't look like a superstar at all - more like white trash.

Molly McShane was born in December. Source: http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/MollyMcShane/MM.asp

I think her age is probably closer to 44 and here's why: The above link says she's been active for 21 years... This was last updated in February 2008, so it's closer to 24 years. That means she probably stared wrestling in 1987, and assuming she was 19 or 20 around this time, that'd make her 43 or 44 today.

Following the news about Lesnar's retirement from UFC, and finding Cro Cop in the November data, it got me thinking as to whether or not UFC should be added as a promotion, and just giving them a load of MMA stars? Seeing as their popularity is consistently rising. Only reason I can see not to is that they're MMA rather than wrestling, but their near enough aren't they?