EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Leaving aside her new chosen career path.

I can't help but notice that Chyna has a "dislike" relationship with Jeff Jarrett.

Which I find hard to belive considering before she decided to get into this new business venture of her's rather than become a regular in TNA Chyna appeared as Kurt Angle's business associate and teamed with him against both Karen and Jeff Jarrett.

Now I don't know if Jeff Jarrett has any real power backstage/behind the scenes of TNA anymore.

However if you didn't like somebody for whatever reason why on earth would you hire them?

I guess the point I am trying to make is that I personally think that the "dislike" relationship between Jeff Jarrett and Chyna should be removed.

didn't Jarrett leave WWF straight after his IC title loss to Chyna at No Mercy 99 :unsure: Might have something to do with that

From what I understand Jeff's contract ended the very same day that No Mercy fell on so Jeff didn't have to work and wasn't prepeared to work unless he got paid for doing it.

It was rather like the Montreal Screwjob in a way where nobody knew what was going to happen because acording to Chyna's autobiography she didn't know weather her match with Jarrett was going to go ahead or not until Jeff walked past her and told her to get ready because she had a title coming her way and that wasn't too long before the actual match was suposed to take place.

Also acording to Chyna's autobiography she and Jeff didn't have any problems with each other.

I don't know if Jeff had any problem with Chyna either before they're match or he left however he did say something which was a bit offencive in his TNA DVD he said that Chyna didn't know a wristlock from a wrist watch.

However it has been a few years since both their match at No Mercy and Jarrett's DVD.

Which is kinda my point.

I mean maybe they had some heat because of the No Mercy match or Jarrett's comments on his DVD.

But like I said previously if Jarrett and or Chyna still disliked each other then why would Jarrett agree to have her be hired or wrestle her etc or visa versa why would Chyna join TNA regardless of how long or short her stint was and why would she agree to wrestle Jeff Jarrett if the two of them hadn't bured the hatchet so to speak?

didn't Jarrett leave WWF straight after his IC title loss to Chyna at No Mercy 99 :unsure: Might have something to do with that

From what I understand Jeff's contract ended the very same day that No Mercy fell on so Jeff didn't have to work and wasn't prepeared to work unless he got paid for doing it.

It was rather like the Montreal Screwjob in a way where nobody knew what was going to happen because acording to Chyna's autobiography she didn't know weather her match with Jarrett was going to go ahead or not until Jeff walked past her and told her to get ready because she had a title coming her way and that wasn't too long before the actual match was suposed to take place.

Also acording to Chyna's autobiography she and Jeff didn't have any problems with each other.

I don't know if Jeff had any problem with Chyna either before they're match or he left however he did say something which was a bit offencive in his TNA DVD he said that Chyna didn't know a wristlock from a wrist watch.

However it has been a few years since both their match at No Mercy and Jarrett's DVD.

Which is kinda my point.

I mean maybe they had some heat because of the No Mercy match or Jarrett's comments on his DVD.

But like I said previously if Jarrett and or Chyna still disliked each other then why would Jarrett agree to have her be hired or wrestle her etc or visa versa why would Chyna join TNA regardless of how long or short her stint was and why would she agree to wrestle Jeff Jarrett if the two of them hadn't bured the hatchet so to speak?

Chyna might have only worked for the company for that short stint for money, if she needed money for her new career path then it makes sense that she would work there whether it meant working with Jarrett or not.

I think Gran Akuma deserves "Menacing" to be checked

Doink The Clown doesn't rolleyes.gif

You think Gran Akuma is menacing but not a goddamned evil clown?

Edited by Kirkland

Chyna might have only worked for the company for that short stint for money, if she needed money for her new career path then it makes sense that she would work there whether it meant working with Jarrett or not.

Hm.

That is a good point.

An it wouldn't suprise me if she had done that.

I guess in the end it all comes down to your own opinion/point of view.

I personally do not think nor do i belive that two people who dislike each other would work or be willing to work together.

An while Chyna maybe be diffrent to me I personally would not be willing to work with somebody I disliked for any reason let alone for money no matter how much was offered.

I personally am going to delete the "dislike" relationship between Chyna and Jeff Jarrett from my game for the reasons I have already given.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Marco Corleine to CMLL. He will return next week on the tecnico side with Rush and Maximo.

Lower Lita and Rima Fakim's behavior by 10 due to recent arrests. Lita for driving with a suspended license and Rima getting a DWI.

Chyna Wages Proof

Make Chyna's wages $5k

That's not how the game works at all... $5,000 is actually on the higher end of wages in the "real" wrestling world.

Finances in EWR work entirely different from the real wrestling world. Do you think guys like Samoa Joe are making 6 figures every single month?

Colin Cassady

23? Heavyweight. American. Tweener. Monster gimmick. Finishers: East River Crossing (Impact) and Chokeslam (Impact) .. Brawl: 57, Speed: 11, Technical: 17, Stiffness: 48, Selling: 55, Overness: 14, Charisma: 47. Wage 6k

Jason Jordan

24? September. Heavyweight. American. Face. Old School Face. Finishers: DDT (Impact) and Drop kick (Impact) .. Brawl: 52, Speed: 47, Technical: 55, Stiffness: 42, Selling: 58, Overness: 12, Charisma: 51. Wage 7k

Leroy Parks

28. Unknown. Heavyweight. Stats unknown (can't find a match or review of his matches)

Jiro

Alter ego Taishi Takizawa. March. 26. Lightweight. Asian. Foreign Star. Finishers: Moonsault (Top Rope) and Tiger Driver (Impact). Brawl: 58. Speed: 62. Technical: 58. Selling: 58. Stiffness: 60. Overness: 21. Charisma: 46. Wage 8k

Derek Foore

23. July. Lightweight. American. Legitimate Athlete. Brawl: 44. Speed: 25. Technical: 68. Stiffness: 58. Selling: 38. Overness: 11. Charisma: 38. Wage 5k. Finisher: D4 (submission)

Flex Freeman

24? January. Heavyweight. American. Superstar Look. Menacing. Cocky. Brawl: 65. Speed: 35. Technical: 45. Stiffness: 52. Selling: 45. Overness: 24. Charisma: 62. Wage: 13k. Finishers: Spinebuster and Powerbomb.

Danielle Moinet

28. November. American. Lightweight. Diva. Manager. Wage 8k. Overness: 14. Charisma: 52. Stats unknown. Linguire footballer and model.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Jiro should also have Hiroshi Takizawa as an alter ego.

As for the wage issue, the game has wages starting in the thousands while some indy wrestlers earn nothing from shows. Top non WWE talent could earn several hundred to a thousand per booking. In the game, the wages are scaled to the thousands and often I think we are generous with wages for lower end wrestlers. Anywho at $5000, Chyna would still have a higher wage than most. Even better known TNA talent. Thus it should reflect that.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Mana either needs to be removed from the active workers list or have his brawl, speed, tech, stiffness & selling dropped to zero. He's a paraplegic now.

If he's removed entirely he could be added to staff as either a "trainer" (as he is the head trainer at a school he runs) or as an "owner" (as he also runs his own company). "Production" might also suit.

Mana either needs to be removed from the active workers list or have his brawl, speed, tech, stiffness & selling dropped to zero. He's a paraplegic now.

If he's removed entirely he could be added to staff as either a "trainer" (as he is the head trainer at a school he runs) or as an "owner" (as he also runs his own company). "Production" might also suit.

This Mana?

mana_warrior.jpg

If so, you mind giving a source?

Edited by Kirkland

This Mana?

mana_warrior.jpg

If so, you mind giving a source?

I know him personally.

There's no official internet source I can give (he wrestled his last match a lot earlier this year and quietly dropped off the radar afterwards).

You really only have my word on it. If my word isn't a good enough source that's fine. (In which case, he should at the very least have "booker" and "trainer" ticked - the promotion he runs (NHPW) can actually be found on the internet).

• Like 1

I think Gran Akuma deserves "Menacing" to be checked

Doink The Clown doesn't rolleyes.gif

Under his new incarnation, Doink definitely is menacing looking.

-Rename Tommy Rotten to Tommy Suede. Raise his brawl to 46 and selling to 71.

-Rename Hieracon to Jonathan Gresham.

-I think we should also consider adding WXW C4 to the game. It is run by Samu and Afa Jr., they run every month, and have a television show.

-Rename Manu Anoai to Afa Jr.

-Check SS Look for Mr. Mexico.

-Check SS Look for Rico Dynamite. Raise his brawl to 60, stiffness to 58, and charisma to 56.

-Raise Ricky Romeo's brawl to 38.

-Raise Francisco Ciatso's brawl to 63, technical to 42, selling to 81, and charisma to 74. Lower his stiffness to 48.

Edited by KrisClassic

Is Rey Mysterio Jr still "Mexican" in this update? 'cause he's actually Californian.

He was born in California, yes, but I think for the purposes of the game it makes sense to keep him as "Mexican". He identifies as Mexican, he started his career in Mexico, he's most associated with Mexico...I don't know if any gimmicks are reliant on nationality being set to Mexican, but if there are, that would come into play too. If you're going to set Rey as American for being born in California, should we change Chris Jericho to American and Kane to European?

Is Rey Mysterio Jr still "Mexican" in this update? 'cause he's actually Californian.

He was born in California, yes, but I think for the purposes of the game it makes sense to keep him as "Mexican". He identifies as Mexican, he started his career in Mexico, he's most associated with Mexico...I don't know if any gimmicks are reliant on nationality being set to Mexican, but if there are, that would come into play too. If you're going to set Rey as American for being born in California, should we change Chris Jericho to American and Kane to European?

This has been covered before, Jericho and Kane were born on American military bases and are therefore American by birth, if Mysterio is in as Mexican it should be changed to American as it should be by where they were born.