The EWB The Show 14 Online Franchise thread

9 to 5

I'll start it now yeah! Expect it to be ready or whatever before 6pm est latest.

Edit - It says it's starting the activation but may take several minutes to finalize the schedule and "clean the stadiums"

For some reason it's showing random duplicate players on pretty much every team, gonna look into bugs and errors with a few searches online. Dunno why this is happening, going to try restarting my system and seeing if it's just a bug with mine.

Yeah even though the schedule screen is different for my team then it was last time before my restart, it seems like we all have doubles of our players. Dunno why or how... :(

Edited by Cole

Agreed, lets just hope this doesn't happen a second time. If you guys don't mind I'm gonna do it first thing tomorrow morning when I get up, and then I can make you co-commish as well 9 to 5. Or anyone else, just in case you're worried about simming or some thing else at any point, but the schedule was set to open.

Don't think there was an issue with the roster but I guess I'm just going to try and start this up as default as possible, maybe the newest roster update is fixed. Weird.

Gonna re-invite everyone now for a second try I guess, look for those!

Everyone has been re-invited, things should be good this time I hope. We'll see once everyone joins and the schedule gets finalized.

Edited by Vic Venom

I'll check later tonight or tomorrow, or just let me know here. But we'll get this started when we have pretty much the same teams as last time, finalize the rosters quick and games will start. Only doing 29 per season :(Y): 10 team playoff, same as MLB.

Cheers Essa! We should be just about ready to try this again then

Just checked and we have 9 user teams, that's awesome! Just waiting until later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning to see if Essa's two people are joining otherwise I'll CPU them and start this thing up again :)

Edited by Cole

Sounds good! I'll get to that in the next little bit, just waiting until the end of the first half inning of the Jays game to go on my PS4.

Edit - Okay it's open now but before anyone plays the AI should I leave the Hitting and Pitching difficulty at Veteran or move it up? My dynamic difficulty offline was getting pretty high so I'm down for whatever everyone else is.

Edited by Cole
  • Like 1