The EWB The Show 14 Online Franchise thread

9 to 5

I hit back to back solo homers against Niner so he broke the game. :shifty:

In all seriousness, I went to warm up a reliever to take over after Morrow's AB, and when I went back to the game, it just wouldn't do anything. The only thing I could get was the small pop up window with the stats when pressing left on the D-Pad, but besides that, nothing, Niner had the same issue, I went out of The Show, and restarted it, and the only option I got was to reset game, but I didn't have enough permission for that, so Cole? WHAT'S UP

Must have been some kind of online glitch, but I fucked up and hadn't added you on as co-commish yet. Forgot too when I started the league and haven't been back on MLB since.

I'll do that soon and you can replay it anytime.

Done and fixed :) Made it so you can resolve and restart games, and so all you guys can invite people as well. Doubt the latter will matter much though, just thought it'd help.

Edited by Cole