NBA Fantasy Basketball League

Quom

Nah it really shouldn't be hard. I just need to know which weekends (especially Saturdays if you are in America, or Sundays if you are in Benland, and I kind of need to know if any European people are doing it because that makes all the time zones a bit wonky) people are free. Time shouldn't be too hard to settle on (8PM EST on a Saturday for 'Murica would be 11AM here or 9AM Ben time Sunday) although I realise I'm about to have DST which will make it different. But basically lets nail down a day first before we worry about time.

I realise it's nearly a month away but we're already seeing what happens if you just propose a date, it won't suit someone and you need to reschedule, whereas if we have everyone's schedules to begin with we can find a day quickly and then lock in a time.

We will do it on the 18th (USA time) since people are still suggesting days instead of giving me their schedule. So sod it, it's the 18th and if it doesn't suit then you can fiddle with your settings so the AI drafts the people you are after.

I'm still waiting for some people to PM or give me their emails to finish off the invites.

Have no idea of time. LL wants it before 3PM but that's like 5AM here and even earlier Ben time, no idea about Larsland.

Plubby be a dear and work out a time that would likely have everyone being awake and able to do it, I have the flu and can't think properly.

I don't think we can fit this in without cutting one of LL or Quom out. Also i'm not sure what timezone Benkid is on.

Around 1-2PM would work for LL, but that is 3-4 AM for Quom. On the other hand, it looks like the ideal time would be about 7ish EST, as that's 9AM for Quom (so not too absurd) but i'm not sure how either is for Benkid.

Ben has pulled out, he sort of didn't realise his post thingo was ambiguous and sounded like he wanted to join or somesuch. 7ish EST sounds good to me. LL said he was flexible and I'm not waking up at 3AM.

• Like 1

Sorted. Draft will be on the 18th at 7PM Yankee time.

I think I have now either PM'd or sent an invitation to everyone. If you have been missed please message me.

Also there are two spots that are now free (Midget and Ben), so if someone wants to join just post, otherwise I'll just delete those spots.

Just a reminder that the draft is this weekend. Also two people haven't accepted their invitations, one is Phatman, the other I can't remember and don't really want to put the whole email, but Brent_______ can you guys please check your spam folder/junk section?