EWR 2014 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Real quick, I know that December is a "DATA only" month, but had enough time and did enough that I did both FULL and DATA updates. January 2015 will be back to a BEGINNERS/FULL/DATA and will continue with the normal schedule.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zlo3apy5u3j9529/DECUPDATE.zip

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mf66p5d7cvzli4p/DECDATA.zip

• Like 5

Great update, Bill

Rename Kevin Steen to Kevin Owens

Rename Swagger and Trikki D to The Touch Of Class.

Rename Sandow to Mizdow

He is refered to as both Sandow and Mizdow on commentary.

Matt Taven should be added to ROH as a midcard heel and add to the Kingdom.

Add Abyss to Revoluton

Remove Cliff Compton from ROH.

Remove Jimmy Jacobs from JCW and replace with CHIKARA as a heel.

remove britanny from tna

Britanny is still on TNA's roster and there's no word if she was released or not.

Mahabali Veera is a part of TNA now as well.

Create a tag team called The Kingdom with Matt Taven and Michael Bennett at 10 exp.

CHIKARA Tomorrow Never Dies Spoilers:

Heidi Lovelace is the Young Lions Cup champion.

Devastation Corporation are the Campeonatos de Parejas

Delirious has lost his loser leaves town match so remove him from the promotion.

Swap FWE for CHIKARA with Drew Gulak's promotion as he has appeared as Soldier Ant for the promotion. Change his gimmick to Luchador.

Drew Gulak should have Gu-Lock as his primary finisher and Trailblazer as his secondary finisher. Both are submission holds.

Rename Orange Cassidy to Fire Ant as in his promotions he has worked far more often under the Fire Ant name.

AR Fox's jumping cutter should be renamed to AR-KO and be an impact move.

Perhaps make Delirious a midcard act for RoH, he has wrestled in several RoH matches in the last six months.

17 note:

Cagematch lists

Kyle Matthews as the original 17 from the 2012 GEKIDO run with a new 17 being the current. Not sure how we want to handle this.

remove britanny from tna

Britanny is still on TNA's roster and there's no word if she was released or not.

http://nodq.com/tna/419889697.shtml

She's still on the roster page. http://www.impactwrestling.com/roster/Wrestler-Roster

OVW Notes:

Spoilers from the most recent events:

Adam Revolver beat Cliff Compton for the OVW Heavyweight Title.

Jim Cornette is back in OVW.

Lei'D Tapa should still be in OVW as she is still on the roster page and is still the OVW Women's Champion.

OVW also needs some people added who do not have stats :

Eddie Diamond

Jay Best

Melvin Maximus

Michael Hayes (not to be confused with the former Doc Hendrix) is the OVW Television Champion.

Roberto De Luna/The Mexecutioner is one-half of the OVW Southern Tag Team Champions with Randy Terrez

Rump Thump

The Bodyguy

These do not have cagematch bios but are on the roster page:

Eric Locker (one half of The War Machine with Siloh Jones)

Michael Titus

The Assassin

Timmy Danger

Also remove Elijah Burke, Jessie Godderz, Johnny Spade and Josette Bynum, the latest any appeared was back in January.

Great update Bill

ROH

add Matt Sydal to ROH, upper midcard babyface, highlight reel

Tick announcer for Caprice Coleman

Remove Takaaki Watanabe, Josh Alexander, Ethan Page, and Mischeif

Final Battle Spoilers

Turns Veda Scott heel

turn R.D. Evens face

With recent news of guys signing written contracts with ROH I think a lot of superstars contracts be changed to written. I went through and looked up who appeared to be fully ROH and who is in other promotions. The people in the spoiler tag should written contracts for ROH and not signed anywhere else

ACH

Adam Page

BJ Whitmer

Bob Evens

Caprice Coleman

Cedric Alexander

Cheeseburger

Delirious

Hanson

j Diesel

Jay Briscoe

Jay Lethal (Man, ROH like the name Jay)

Mark Briscoe

Matt Sydal

Moose Ojinnaka

Nigel McGuinness

Prince Nana

QT Marshal

Raymond Rowe

RD Evens

Rhett Titus

Steve Corino

TaDarius Thomas

Truth Martini

Will Ferrara

With ROH broadcasting PPVs around the US, getting more exclusive contracts, signing big names, the NJPW deal, and having more shows I feel it should be low national. like 10. They have had a big growing year.

EDIT: Add team The Kingdom of Matt Taven and Micheal Bennet. 10 evp

Turn Addiction face, change Daniels gimmick to Old School Face

Edited by pie-is-good112

Great update Bill

ROH

Final Battle Spoilers

Turns Veda Scott heel

turn R.D. Evens face

With recent news of guys signing written contracts with ROH I think a lot of superstars contracts be changed to written. I went through and looked up who appeared to be fully ROH and who is in other promotions. The people in the spoiler tag should written contracts for ROH and not signed anywhere else

ACH

Adam Page

BJ Whitmer

Bob Evens

Caprice Coleman

Cedric Alexander

Cheeseburger

Delirious

Hanson

j Diesel

Jay Briscoe

Mark Briscoe

Matt Sydal

Moose Ojinnaka

Nigel McGuinness

Prince Nana

QT Marshal

Raymond Rowe

RD Evens

Rhett Titus

Steve Corino

TaDarius Thomas

Truth Martini

Will Ferrara

With ROH broadcasting PPVs around the US, getting more exclusive contracts, signing big names, the NJPW deal, and having more shows I feel it should be low national. like 10. They have had a big growing year.

About the list,

Bob Evans has appeared fairly regularly but I am not sure if it constant enough to be written.

Matt Sydal has wrestled around independently fairly regularly with showings in PWG and Evolve as well SCW and JAPW (both have been in the game before.)

Moose has wrestled Evolve in September when they last ran in the states so I would wait on that. If he doesn't work the next shows for FIP and Evolve, I'd put him under a written deal.

As for national, I don't think so. I think 80 Cult is fine. They are fairly large but still in markets with Sinclair TV networks. Their two national PPVs have made it larger scale but they still only run a fraction of the states they actually have TV in. The New Japan shows helped but I think it is a bit overstated. The problem with making them 10 national, is if TNA is lowered to 45 National, ROH raises 20 in stature and instantly wars with TNA. TNA is far more watched and will be even on Destination America than RoH is on all the networks and I think TNA does actually get more PPV buys than RoH does.

Perhaps remove JCW from the game. This year their shows were mostly just to promote the Gathering shows. They haven't run full calendar schedules since 2011.

In Lucha Underground notes (which REALLY should be added into the game. I've given stats the last month), El Pistolero is NOT Mariachi Loco. Mariachi Loco is a different guy trained by Ali Baba. I can get you stats for him.

As for El Rey Network. it should on par with the regional network with a 60 production value.

AAA Spoilers:

El Patron (Alberto) won the AAA Heavyweight title.

Joe Lider & Pentagon Jr. won the AAA Tag Team titles.

Super Fly should have Erick Aguilar Munoz as an alter ego. He was forced to unmask after losing to Aero Star.

WWC spoilers:

Huracan Castillo and Miguel Perez Jr. are the WWC tag team champions.

Chicano is the WWC Puerto Rican champion.

Perhaps make Delirious a midcard act for RoH, he has wrestled in several RoH matches in the last six months.

Delirious only wrestles at ROH Unauthorized shows like Mike Bennett's Bachelor Party and Night of Hoopla. I've heard that because he's the booker he's not allowed to wrestle in ROH full time. So I'd leave him as a non-wrestler.

Great update Bill

ROH

Final Battle Spoilers

Turns Veda Scott heel

turn R.D. Evens face

ACH

Adam Page

BJ Whitmer

Bob Evens

Caprice Coleman

Cedric Alexander

Cheeseburger

Delirious

Hanson

j Diesel

Jay Briscoe

Mark Briscoe

Matt Sydal

Moose Ojinnaka

Nigel McGuinness

Prince Nana

QT Marshal

Raymond Rowe

RD Evens

Rhett Titus

Steve Corino

TaDarius Thomas

Truth Martini

Will Ferrara

About the list,

Bob Evans has appeared fairly regularly but I am not sure if it constant enough to be written.

Matt Sydal has wrestled around independently fairly regularly with showings in PWG and Evolve as well SCW and JAPW (both have been in the game before.)

Moose has wrestled Evolve in September when they last ran in the states so I would wait on that. If he doesn't work the next shows for FIP and Evolve, I'd put him under a written deal.

As for national, I don't think so. I think 80 Cult is fine. They are fairly large but still in markets with Sinclair TV networks. Their two national PPVs have made it larger scale but they still only run a fraction of the states they actually have TV in. The New Japan shows helped but I think it is a bit overstated. The problem with making them 10 national, is if TNA is lowered to 45 National, ROH raises 20 in stature and instantly wars with TNA. TNA is far more watched and will be even on Destination America than RoH is on all the networks and I think TNA does actually get more PPV buys than RoH does.

Thats fair. Though I still think they deserve a boost. Maybe 90 Cult then? I mean you must admit they have made big jumps in the the last year. I would say boost advertising and merchandising to 70 as well.

In other news looks like El Patron can be signed to ROH as well. From this weeks observer spoilered as it has AAA spoilers

As AAA champion, he is going to be the most international champion in the history of the promotion. He is starting with ROH for several shows in January. ROH was supposed to announce it on the PPV, but a video he was supposed to cut to air that night never arrived. He’s also supposed to start with Lucha Underground, although at press time had not signed a contract with the promotion. Bellator also approached him on 12/8, after they lost out on getting C.M. Punk.

Thanks Bill! :)

I would definitely describe ROH as a nationally touring company more so than being a cult company anymore.

Roster splits: is there a reason FWE and HOH are roster splits instead of separate companies? If anything I would say delete FWE for running irregularly and add HOH as a full time company. Also, Beyond has outgrown being just a developmental territory imo. Also it seems they have split ways from CZW. They'd be a great candidate for a new promotion in game. As would JAPW, which is running regularly starting March.

Also, a ton of people listed above as who should be under a written contract with ROH regularly appear on other independent shows, so we should look at that list more thoroughly.

-Raise Monsta Mac's technical to 44. Lower his wages to 12k.
-Raise Fabi Apache's brawl to 57 and wages to 18k.
-Raise Mari Apache's wages to 18k.
-Raise Io Shirai's overness to 38 and wages to 16k.
-Raise Mio Shirai's overness to 34 and wages to 15k.
-Raise Joey Janela's brawl to 58, speed to 67, and stiffness to 53. Lower his behavior to 75. Check SS Look.
-Change Jessie Brooks' name to Bonesaw Jessie Brooks. Change her finishers to T-Bone Suplex (Impact) and Rat Trap (Submission).
-Raise Kacee Carlisle's brawl to 72, speed to 24, technical to 57, selling to 78, and charisma to 76.
-Raise La Rosa Negra's brawl to 69, stiffness to 45, and charisma to 79. Check SS Look and Trainer.
-Check Menacing for Allysin Kay.

-Raise Candice LeRae's speed to 56.
-Raise Barbie Hayden's brawl to 56, selling to 74, and charisma to 73.

-Raise Biff Busick's technical to 85.
-Raise Lexxus' overness to 35.
-Raise Nikki Addams' brawl to 49, speed to 22, technical to 41, selling to 59, and charisma to 63.
-Raise Nyla Rose's brawl to 54 and stiffness to 46. Check Menacing.

-Add Rude Boy Riley to the game:

Rudeboy Riley
Riley
June, 23
Male, Lightweight
Brawl: 66
Speed: 56
Technical: 62
Stiffness: 42
Selling: 73
Over: 23
Charisma: 75
Att: 93
Behavior: 92
Check SS Look, High Spots
$6K
Primary: Pop-Up Knee (Impact)
Secondary: Lightning Spiral (Impact)
Alter egos: James Riley, Rudeboy Riley

-Lower Gabe Sapolsky's talent to 66. We are ten years removed from when he last wrote anything good.
-Add Daniel Yost to the game: Daniel Yost, March, 29. Referee. CZW, $5k. 64 talent, 85 backstage.
-Lower Bryce Remsburg's talent to 61. Change his company to Chikara.
-Raise Rip Rogers' talent to 81.
-Change Brooke Danielle to Production and move her to CZW.

Edited by KrisClassic

Roster splits: is there a reason FWE and HOH are roster splits instead of separate companies? If anything I would say delete FWE for running irregularly and add HOH as a full time company.

As far as why they're together in-game, HOH shows are co-promoted by FWE, utilize FWE staff and share a good amount of the same roster. Also, while FWE certainly did run irregularly in 2014, going forward they already have three shows scheduled for the first half of 2015 (one being a two-day event) while HOH has just one. Ideally I'd like to see them separate too, but I think having one be a split of the other works well enough to free space for other promotions and avoid headaches with roster members having more than three promotions (which can an issue even with the two companies together - the current FWE Women's and Tag champs aren't on the in-game roster due to being in too many other companies).

Agree with changing to production (at least until/unless she starts wrestling regularly enough to become a worker in-game), but she is Tommy Dreamer's personal assistant and works and trains at the HOH school, so I think she should stay with FWE/HOH.

Edited by Dan B.

Multiple people suffering the same injury from the same move by the same guy in a short space of time makes it hard to suggest "they injured themselves", doesn't it?

No, considering that's what happened.

One wrestler makes it seem like they injured themselves, two I would still somewhat agree but three is where I start to think it is a trend of the wrestler who executes the move, not the one who takes it. In the one that as shown it did look like taker error by Strong. We will never know the details with Lionheart as PCW took down the video. The video from the Yoshitatsu injury hasn't really circulated yet so unless people saw Tatsu screwed it up, there's no proof. The common denominator is AJ.

Great update Bill

ROH

Final Battle Spoilers

Turns Veda Scott heel

turn R.D. Evens face

ACH

Adam Page

BJ Whitmer

Bob Evens

Caprice Coleman

Cedric Alexander

Cheeseburger

Delirious

Hanson

j Diesel

Jay Briscoe

Mark Briscoe

Matt Sydal

Moose Ojinnaka

Nigel McGuinness

Prince Nana

QT Marshal

Raymond Rowe

RD Evens

Rhett Titus

Steve Corino

TaDarius Thomas

Truth Martini

Will Ferrara

About the list,

Thats fair. Though I still think they deserve a boost. Maybe 90 Cult then? I mean you must admit they have made big jumps in the the last year. I would say boost advertising and merchandising to 70 as well.

In other news looks like El Patron can be signed to ROH as well. From this weeks observer spoilered as it has AAA spoilers

As AAA champion, he is going to be the most international champion in the history of the promotion. He is starting with ROH for several shows in January. ROH was supposed to announce it on the PPV, but a video he was supposed to cut to air that night never arrived. He’s also supposed to start with Lucha Underground, although at press time had not signed a contract with the promotion. Bellator also approached him on 12/8, after they lost out on getting C.M. Punk.

The only issue with being 90 is they can turn national fairly quickly in the game and give an overness boost to the wrestlers as well as put them right into a war with a lowered TNA. Plus ROH is not national enough (in contrast to what another poster put out.) ROH is shown in about half the country but tours reguarly in about a quarter of the US with mostly the east coast and Chicago. This is why 80 cult is the best bet for RoH.

I'd wait until there is something confirmed with El Patron. The Observer has a tendency to pre-announce scoops that turn out false.

Thanks Bill! :)

I would definitely describe ROH as a nationally touring company more so than being a cult company anymore.

Roster splits: is there a reason FWE and HOH are roster splits instead of separate companies? If anything I would say delete FWE for running irregularly and add HOH as a full time company. Also, Beyond has outgrown being just a developmental territory imo. Also it seems they have split ways from CZW. They'd be a great candidate for a new promotion in game. As would JAPW, which is running regularly starting March.

Also, a ton of people listed above as who should be under a written contract with ROH regularly appear on other independent shows, so we should look at that list more thoroughly.

-Raise Monsta Mac's technical to 44. Lower his wages to 12k.
-Raise Fabi Apache's brawl to 57 and wages to 18k.
-Raise Mari Apache's wages to 18k.
-Raise Io Shirai's overness to 38 and wages to 16k.
-Raise Mio Shirai's overness to 34 and wages to 15k.
-Raise Joey Janela's brawl to 58, speed to 67, and stiffness to 53. Lower his behavior to 75. Check SS Look.
-Change Jessie Brooks' name to Bonesaw Jessie Brooks. Change her finishers to T-Bone Suplex (Impact) and Rat Trap (Submission).
-Raise Kacee Carlisle's brawl to 72, speed to 24, technical to 57, selling to 78, and charisma to 76.
-Raise La Rosa Negra's brawl to 69, stiffness to 45, and charisma to 79. Check SS Look and Trainer.
-Check Menacing for Allysin Kay.

-Raise Candice LeRae's speed to 56.
-Raise Barbie Hayden's brawl to 56, selling to 74, and charisma to 73.

-Raise Biff Busick's technical to 85.
-Raise Lexxus' overness to 35.
-Raise Nikki Addams' brawl to 49, speed to 22, technical to 41, selling to 59, and charisma to 63.
-Raise Nyla Rose's brawl to 54 and stiffness to 46. Check Menacing.

-Add Rude Boy Riley to the game:

Rudeboy Riley
Riley
June, 23
Male, Lightweight
Brawl: 66
Speed: 56
Technical: 62
Stiffness: 42
Selling: 73
Over: 23
Charisma: 75
Att: 93
Behavior: 92
Check SS Look, High Spots
$6K
Primary: Pop-Up Knee (Impact)
Secondary: Lightning Spiral (Impact)
Alter egos: James Riley, Rudeboy Riley

-Lower Gabe Sapolsky's talent to 66. We are ten years removed from when he last wrote anything good.
-Add Daniel Yost to the game: Daniel Yost, March, 29. Referee. CZW, $5k. 64 talent, 85 backstage.
-Lower Bryce Remsburg's talent to 61. Change his company to Chikara.
-Raise Rip Rogers' talent to 81.

About the ROH talent being written, I was looking at those in the game. If Steve Corino wrestles at PWX (isn't in the game) regularly or J. Diesel who worked a rare CZW Dojo show, would it really effect the game if they were under written deals? It's not like say the Dojo Boys (Edwards and Strong) who worked PWG and 2CW while under RoH deals. If the guys wrestle regularly on the indies in the game (like I said with both Moose and Matt Sydal) then they should be open. If they work with promotions not in the game or not consistent enough, then they shouldn't be.

Fabi Apache only really slaps. I think she is fine as is at 46, maybe 51 TOPS.

Gabe is fine at 74. He's not doing bad, the issue is EVOLVE and DGUSA are infrequent compared to his RoH booking so you can't do as good as booking if your promotion is dealing with people who may not be with you on your next shows. Also he was still good in RoH until early 2008.

Roster splits: is there a reason FWE and HOH are roster splits instead of separate companies? If anything I would say delete FWE for running irregularly and add HOH as a full time company.

As far as why they're together in-game, HOH shows are co-promoted by FWE, utilize FWE staff and share a good amount of the same roster. Also, while FWE certainly did run irregularly in 2014, going forward they already have three shows scheduled for the first half of 2015 (one being a two-day event) while HOH has just one. Ideally I'd like to see them separate too, but I think having one be a split of the other works well enough to free space for other promotions and avoid headaches with roster members having more than three promotions (which can an issue even with the two companies together - the current FWE Women's and Tag champs aren't on the in-game roster due to being in too many other companies).

Agree with changing to production (at least until/unless she starts wrestling regularly enough to become a worker in-game), but she is Tommy Dreamer's personal assistant and works and trains at the HOH school, so I think she should stay with FWE/HOH.

I would say FWE and HOH should be separate.

Of the current roster I'll put the FWE guys the last two shows (the only 2014 offerings) in blue, the last four HOH shows (the only 2014 offerings) in red and any doubles in purple If there is anyone not in these shows, I will leave them in black.

Aaron Aguilera (only worked the one HOH show in California)

Abyss

Adam Pearce

AJ Pan

AJ Styles

Bandido Jr.

Brian Kendrick

Carlito

Chris Masters

Christina Von Eerie

Christopher Daniels

Chuck Taylor

CW Anderson

Damien Darling

Danny Doring

Devon

Drew Galloway

Eddie Kingston

EJ Risk

Gangrel

Hale Collins

Hardcore Holly (only worked the one HOH show in California)

Homicide

Ivelisse Velez

Jason Gotti

Jigsaw

Joey Ace

Joey Ryan (only worked the one HOH show in California)

John Morrison (FWE champion despite not appearing since 2013)

Jorge Santi

JP

Junior Fatu (only worked the one HOH show in California)

Kazarian

Lady Diamond Dee

Lance Anoai

Lance Storm (only worked the one HOH show in California)

Little Guido

M3

Maria Kanellis

Maryse Ouellet

Matt Hardy

Matt Hyson

Michael Benett

Monique Dupree

Paul London

Petey Williams (only worked the two HoH shows in June before retiring)

Reby Sky

Rhett Titus

Rhino

Sam Shields

Shane Helms

Shane Stickland

Sonjay Dutt

Stone Cold ET

The Sandman

Tommy Dreamer

Tony DeVito

Tony Nese

Vik Dalishus
VSK

Wes Draven

Wolfie D

Correct me if Sandman and Striker or anyone else has done appearances but it looks like we can split them and not really effect the game with max outs. (Dreamer is but when was the last time he did CZW, March (unless you include WrestleCon.)

WWC spoilers:

Carlito is now the WWC Universal champion.

Samuel Addams is now the WWC Junior Heavyweight champion, he is not in the game.

Agente Bruno should be renamed to Bouncer Bruno.

Add Bouncer Bob and Bounce Bruno to WWC as lower midcard heels.

Edited by mkpunk

I would say FWE and HOH should be separate.

Of the current roster I'll put the FWE guys the last two shows (the only 2014 offerings) in blue, the last four HOH shows (the only 2014 offerings) in red and any doubles in purple If there is anyone not in these shows, I will leave them in black.

Aaron Aguilera (only worked the one HOH show in California)

Abyss

Adam Pearce

AJ Pan

AJ Styles

Bandido Jr.

Brian Kendrick

Carlito

Chris Masters

Christina Von Eerie

Christopher Daniels

Chuck Taylor

CW Anderson

Damien Darling

Danny Doring

Devon

Drew Galloway

Eddie Kingston

EJ Risk

Gangrel

Hale Collins

Hardcore Holly (only worked the one HOH show in California)

Homicide

Ivelisse Velez

Jason Gotti

Jigsaw

Joey Ace

Joey Ryan (only worked the one HOH show in California)

John Morrison (FWE champion despite not appearing since 2013)

Jorge Santi

JP

Junior Fatu (only worked the one HOH show in California)

Kazarian

Lady Diamond Dee

Lance Anoai

Lance Storm (only worked the one HOH show in California)

Little Guido

M3

Maria Kanellis

Maryse Ouellet

Matt Hardy

Matt Hyson

Michael Benett

Monique Dupree

Paul London

Petey Williams (only worked the two HoH shows in June before retiring)

Reby Sky

Rhett Titus

Rhino

Sam Shields

Shane Helms

Shane Stickland

Sonjay Dutt

Stone Cold ET

The Sandman

Tommy Dreamer

Tony DeVito

Tony Nese

Vik Dalishus

VSK

Wes Draven

Wolfie D

Correct me if Sandman and Striker or anyone else has done appearances but it looks like we can split them and not really effect the game with max outs. (Dreamer is but when was the last time he did CZW, March (unless you include WrestleCon.)

Just filling in some gaps.

On the HOH side...

-Sandman still regularly appears at HOH; he has yet to have a match there but he'll show up to do a run-in at some point or another on the card. He appeared on all four 2014 HOH shows (and every previous show as well). Has not appeared at an FWE show since 6/13.

-Matt Hyson/Spike Dudley (like Sandman) shows up to do run-ins at HOH events. Appeared on HOH4 and 7.

-Matt Striker wrestled on HOH4 and 6. Has not appeared at an FWE show since 6/13.

-Hale Collins wrestled on HOH4 and I believe was injured in the match; at any rate he and Vik Dalishus are the HOH school's head trainers under Dreamer so he should stay with the company.

-Wolfie D worked HOH4 and 5 under the name Cerebus.

-Monique Dupree is Vik Dalishus' valet in HOH. Appeared with him at three of the four 2014 HOH shows.

On the FWE side...

-Paul London has not appeared recently for FWE, but is still the FWE Tri-Borough Champ, so he should probably stay there if he doesn't have a promotion conflict. He hasn't appeared for HOH since 2013.

-Lady Diamond Dee is Joey Ace's valet and last appeared at the FWE ReFueled show in October.

-JP and M3 appeared at FWE's last event, ReFueled Night 2. M3 was in a battle royal at HOH4 as Mint Mike Mitchell, but that probably doesn't matter too much.

-Stone Cold ET hasn't shown up recently, but has been sort of mascot character for FWE (and when people ask on Facebook, they respond that he'll "eventually" reappear), so keeping him there probably won't hurt as he isn't working anywhere else.

-Brian Kendrick, Chris Masters, Maryse, Rhett Titus and Shane Strickland haven't appeared for either promotion since 2013 and at this point could be removed entirely.

-If he's still there, Petey Williams should also be removed from all promotions and made a non-wrestler.

In general it doesn't look like there are as many roster conflicts as I thought there'd be, so if people want to separate the companies I won't object.

Edit: On the staff side, if the companies are split up:

-Stephen DeAngelis (HOH ring announcer) and Brooke Danielle (photographer/occasional ref/occasional wrestler/Dreamer's assistant) should both stay with HOH.

-Jordan Schneider does regularly do commentary for both companies, but as he's the actual owner of FWE he should stay with them.

-Leave TRP as in-game "owner" of FWE. Create a new in-game owner for HOH with comparable stats named "Extreme Original Productions" (the credit on the HOH website). I guess make its age 42 and birth month February (same as Dreamer).

Edited by Dan B.

Great update Bill

ROH

Final Battle Spoilers

Turns Veda Scott heel

turn R.D. Evens face

ACH

Adam Page

BJ Whitmer

Bob Evens

Caprice Coleman

Cedric Alexander

Cheeseburger

Delirious

Hanson

j Diesel

Jay Briscoe

Mark Briscoe

Matt Sydal

Moose Ojinnaka

Nigel McGuinness

Prince Nana

QT Marshal

Raymond Rowe

RD Evens

Rhett Titus

Steve Corino

TaDarius Thomas

Truth Martini

Will Ferrara

About the list,

The only issue with being 90 is they can turn national fairly quickly in the game and give an overness boost to the wrestlers as well as put them right into a war with a lowered TNA. Plus ROH is not national enough (in contrast to what another poster put out.) ROH is shown in about half the country but tours reguarly in about a quarter of the US with mostly the east coast and Chicago. This is why 80 cult is the best bet for RoH.

I'd wait until there is something confirmed with El Patron. The Observer has a tendency to pre-announce scoops that turn out false.

Can agree with El Patron.

And While I do see your point about why ROH should stay where they are I must disagree. I feel like they have made enough strides in the last year to be boosted to at least 90 cult. And while the in game reason makes sense I feel like if thats where the game take ROH and TNA then thats where they go. I can make a small argument they are already at war. AJ, Daniels, and Kaz left and went right to ROH, TNA signed The Wolves and tried to sign reDRagon. Rumors that some TNA guys are testing the waters calling ROH. Of course speculation.

While they are not National I think they are 90 cult. If the game takes them national then they go national in game

It's official

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhEORSOBOwM

Edited by pie-is-good112

WWE Spoilers:

Turn Kevin Owens heel.
Set Corey Graves to non-wrestler; he retired at NXT [R] Evolution. Tick Announcer.
I would recommend adding The Ascension to Main Roster, vignettes have begun airing.
I would also recommend bracing for the promotion of Adrian Neville to Main Roster.

Edited by Chuck