TEW16 Real World Update: July 2016

See below - Ryback just confirmed his release date on twitter. I'm assuming he means free for indies August 8th but October 17th before no compete expires and he can do TV/PPV? I know you already have the unhappiness at start in the update might be best to add a contract finish date of 1 month and no compete set to yes for Ryback. 

"Ryback" is trademarked by WWE right? Wonder what he's gonna go under when he leaves? "The Big Guy" sounds way too generic...

For weights. Contract up August 8th or Oct 17th depending on certain circumstances. The future is going to be great!#FeedMeMore

Bob Backlund needs to be added to WWE and should have manager set as his favored role. Set him to manage Darren Young.

You can delete Randy Orton's starting injury, or atleast make it so that he is available by SummerSlam as he has been announced to be facing Lesnar.

Mick Foley needs to be added to the WWE Roster 

Bound For Glory has a new date, BACK to october now that WWE announced Backlash - bit of a cat and mouse between the two companies regarding dates lately eh?

TNA is likely to hold Bound for Glory on October 3rd. The event was originally planned to be moved back to September 11th, but WWE then announced Backlash for that date as part of its increased PPVs for the Brand Split.

TNA Wrestling pushing the show back to October allows them to tape more material at Universal Studios in Orlando.

Also remove Paul Heyman's WWE contract - his contract has expired and he is now a free agent. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

WWE Needs the Following Teams to be active on the main roster:
Enzo & Cass (Need  boost in experience)
The Vaudevillains (Need a boost in experience)
American Alpha (Need a major boost in experience)
Breezango

Lana is a heel (currently set to face)
Carmella is a face (currently set to heel)
Paige is a face (currently set to heel)

Maybe add the NXT Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic as a Tournament Title held in October?

NXT_DRTTC.jpg

Updated pics:

Sunny_Dhinsa.jpgGzim_Selmani.jpgtQIzCIr.jpgBob_Backlund3.jpg 
Brian_Kendrick.jpgDylan_Miley.jpgNoah_Kekoa.jpgPatrick_Clark.jpgMichael_Rallis.jpgSarah_Stock.jpgLevi_Cooper.jpgChas_Betts.jpgPlflOF7.jpglgLsuZC.jpg 

In regards to tag experience, I set them to how the game advances experience based on how many matches they have had, I excluse house show experience since that doesnt increase experience in game, and of the teams you mention only the Vaudevillains would increase in experience.

None: F- / 0
Low: E- to D/ 21-40
Medium: D to C / 41-60 (and it's at this setting where you will see negative tag chemistry get ignored)
Good: C to B / 61-80
Maximum: A* / 100

I would like to volunteer to help you out some on these updates, not trying to nitpick or be a jerk but some of the ratings are just way too low.  I feel like the only promotions that exist in these updates are WWE, TNA, and maybe ROH sometimes.  Prime example is Pentagon Jr. (now Pentagon Dark), there is no reason his brawling should only be 19, it really should be closer to 65-66 especially after the match he had with Vampiro last year.  Some of the performance skills are another one that gets me...if a guy has legitimate training and has been wrestling 10+ years he shouldn't have a 55 in basics.  These are little small things, obviously it's hard to keep up with all these promotions but I feel like with a team around you these updates could be more like every three months and be a lot more up to date.

6 hours ago, theomega311 said:

I would like to volunteer to help you out some on these updates, not trying to nitpick or be a jerk but some of the ratings are just way too low.  I feel like the only promotions that exist in these updates are WWE, TNA, and maybe ROH sometimes.  Prime example is Pentagon Jr. (now Pentagon Dark), there is no reason his brawling should only be 19, it really should be closer to 65-66 especially after the match he had with Vampiro last year.  Some of the performance skills are another one that gets me...if a guy has legitimate training and has been wrestling 10+ years he shouldn't have a 55 in basics.  These are little small things, obviously it's hard to keep up with all these promotions but I feel like with a team around you these updates could be more like every three months and be a lot more up to date.

What version of my database are you using, in the most recent update he is set to 70/C+ for brawling.

Just finishing up the draft changes, I have added Curt Hawkins, Jinder Mahal, Rhyno and Shelton Benjamin as they have been announced as being signed for the main roster, I'm removing Flair and Sting due to inactivity, and to keep the announcers simple, Phillips and Graves are going to stay in NXT, that will mean no Graves on Raw and no announcers for the B shows.

Oh and here is the Xplosion logo.
JwZIFwP.jpg

EDIT

This is the WWE's unassigned roster.

Spoiler

Arn Anderson
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Brian Myers
Brie Bella
Cathy Kelley
Chad Patton
Charles Robinson
Dan Engler
Darrick Moore
David Kapoor
Dean Malenko
Emma
Finlay
Heath Slater
Jamie Noble
Jason Ayres
Jerry Lawler
Jimmy Jacobs
Joey Mercury
Joey Styles
John Cone
John Laurinaitis
JoJo
Lita
Luke Harper
Michael Hayes
Mike Chioda
Mike Rotunda
Nikki Bella
Pat Patterson
Renee Young
Road Dogg
Rod Zapta
Rosa Mendes
Ryan Tran
Ryan Ward
Ryback
Scott Armstrong
Scott Sanford
Tamina Snuka
The Undertaker
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Vince McMahon

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, JonathanYork said:

Am I the only one thinking that Maryse is a little underrated as far as her entertainment skills go (especially Sex Appeal .... only C+?)

Her Sex Appeal should be B+

• Lineker locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic