Is there a WWE '17 Split Database for TEW 2016?

More or less a request than a question, but both could easily be applicable. Is there a modern day WWE split data that features RAW, Smackdown and NXT as their own individual promotions?

If so, I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could link it here. If not, I'd just as much greatly appreciate if someone could make a database.

Reason I ask is because I'd love to play out a NXT vs Smackdown vs RAW scenario. I know several people have done it for EWR 4.2. But I was just curious if it's been done for TEW '16 yet.

Edited by Celtinigma

On 15/07/2017 at 14:23, TheWho87 said:

If you don't mind a bit of alternate reality I have a bit of an extreme WWE split in the planning stages right now, it's at a point where WWE is dominating the industry and has opened promotions in every region of TEW.

Let me know if you get this done. It's a very interesting concept. I'd love to start as a small promotion trying to overthrow WWE in the region, country then ultimately the world.

On 20/07/2017 at 10:14, HarshMillennium said:

Let me know if you get this done. It's a very interesting concept. I'd love to start as a small promotion trying to overthrow WWE in the region, country then ultimately the world.

I'm currently at a roster building stage before I start making it properly in a database, here is brief synopsis on the idea and a current download link for the roster prevew.

Now the first question you may be asking is "what is WWE Domination?", the core premise is that when WWE did the first brand extension in 2002 they split the company in two running the brands separate, this would lead to testing touring SmackDown exclusively in Canada and then WWE would buy into/out promotions around the world and rebrand them under WWE and all apart of the WWE Universe alliance.

If it's just WWE it may get boring so there are other alliances and promotions spread out all over the world so Europe and Australia will have good representation.

Right now this is a not really playable database, I'm using it to build rosters so I'm looking for any ideas and suggestions, who could go where and who could be added for each region from outside WWE, I don't just want to put the best in WWE and then the other rosters the out of whats left.

Download: WWE DominationPreview01

• Like 1