Fortnite Battle Royale

Gazz

16 hours ago, Gazz said:

Go into 50v50. Get some clingers. Knock someone down with any weapon. Throw a clinger onto them when they're down.

this is another good way to do those challenges for a weapon your not great with, wait til they're knocked down, then kill them off with that weapon

also, the problems we've had with grenades not working towards the challenge seems to have been sorted with the latest patch as it even said this in the patch notes:

Grenades now properly grant progress for the Week 5 Challenge: “Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade.”

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mattu29 said:

ditto, also interested to see what they do with that random hatch in wailing woods, altho i expected that to be explained this season and it wasnt 😕

At this point, the hatch is an afterthought for me.  It'd be cool if all of it ended up in some sort of story and somehow it comes back to the hatch, but at this point I feel like they put it in, were gonna do something with it, changed their minds and never took it out of the game

11 minutes ago, Jericruise said:

Since I redownloaded the game I've finished 3rd about 10 times and it's pissing me off that I still can't win on Solo.

I struggle to win on solo also.  I've played several games lately where I can't get through the first storm.  So annoying

ive still yet to get a solo win, the mrs camped out a whole game and grenade launchered the last guy to get a win, yet i still have none...i am a failure :(

Im hoping the hatch unlocks a underground area, that could be great fun.

i wish theyd expand the map rather than keep removing areas and replacing them, whats your guys thoughts on that?

On 05/09/2018 at 16:34, ChrisO said:

Been sucking lately in solos, no way I'm gonna get the 500k to complete Ragnorok, but I'm cool with that, I don't play that much, I'm intrigued about what the end game of the cube is.  

There's no time limit on earning the 500k experience.

16 hours ago, ChrisO said:

I thought you had to get it by the end of the season

think it was like that previously but this season, the season pass continues over to the next? so you have two lots of challenges? or am i completely wrong lol

i know its still in early access, but i wish theyd stop with this 'heres a new item, but were taking away something' or 'heres a new destination, replacing an old one'

id rather they just expanded the game tbh

drum gun was OPd but not nearly as much as shotguns, i enjoyed them :(

I killed someone that had one and hung around it for a bit, it's crazy, I like the fact that they have the bouncers on the outside, makes for a quick getaway if need be or give you a leg up on someone who's trying to take you down from below.  I hit level 100 a while ago, managed to unlock the Ragnorok pick axe, only thing I have left to unlock is the final stage of the skin, but I'm way too far away for that.  I did complete all the weekly challenges though.

Yeah your XP for Ragnarok you can do over multiple seasons, they announced that at the start of this season because of all the whinging people did from last season that they couldn’t get enough XP in time... Pretty crazy that people can’t but I suppose it all depends on the amount of games people get in I suppose...

I’m on Oceania servers on PS4 if anyone else on EWB wanted some games at any stage 😉