Fortnite Battle Royale

Gazz

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ChrisO said:

I honestly haven't played in about a week or so.  I'll pick it back up soon I'm sure, I did this a a few months ago too, grind out, play way too much and then put it down for a while

I hear you, i played so much last couple of seasons and barely played this season due to the endless amount of lame additions and the constant need to take away weapons, ive got so many challenges to complete and not alot of motivation to do so! might make the last few weeks interesting tho if i choose to try and complete them all with not long left!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ruki said:

The building and crafting. I just can't do it while trying to kill/survive 

yeh man, i hated that for months, and tbh if i didnt have mates playing alongside me, id have long quit, saying that, now when i play games like fortnite and dont build to block shots against me, it just feels weird lol

I'm finally picking it back up, not even worrying about completing challenges, if I do then great, if not then fine.  I may pick them back up when Season 7 starts, or I may not.  Building isn't my thing either, I'd rather kill you than defend from you

• 4 weeks later...

https://news.avclub.com/jimmy-kimmel-endangers-nations-parents-with-fortnite-tv-1831099127

On last night’s show, Kimmel presented the videos sent in that answered his call and the results range from displays of bafflement and disbelief to irritation and, of course, actual goddamn violence. The more benign clips are actually pretty funny: one kid laughs in shock, saying “What is wrong with you? Leave!” to his dad and another shrieks a startled “What?” between giggles. The severe reactions are a bit more troubling. There’s plenty of dolphin-like screeches of anger and thrashing about, but also a handful of furious birth control ads where the kids respond to the TV being turned off by tackling or smacking their parents. 

On 15/12/2018 at 19:43, Baddar said:

If you play this without a headset connected, can you hear others talking/telling you they fucked your mum through the TV? 

Got a 9 year old constantly going on about wanting to play this but I'm not sure.

I haven't heard anybody talk to me when playing solo without a headset on PS4 if that helps.

• Like 1

Rhett & Link did an episode of Good Mythical Morning about Fortnite dances today, featuring Ninja. It's one of their most disliked videos ever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, ChrisO said:

Picked up my first streaming Victory Royale today.  Highest kill game ever too, managed to pick up 11 kills in the final 32 people, killed the final 4 too.

niceeee! what system do you use?