The EWB Bookie 4 - Sign Up, Sign Up!

Baddar

EWBBookie4.jpg?t=1273488397

The World Cup is over, which means it's time for us to get started with the Bookie again, as it enters its 4th season. TheCoolOne topped the table last time around and (providing he plays) will be looking to defend his crown in this edition. As noted at the end of the last game, there will be a few changes to the Bookie. They are listed below;

Accumulators

~ This season, you will be able to accumulate the bets that you place. If you have 10 credits on Arsenal and 10 credits on Fulham, and you're confident they'll both win, why not accumulate the two? It's high risk, high reward. Clearly state that you're accumulating your bets so that I can get it noted down.

Removal of duplicate betting

~ From now on, you won't be able to bet more than once on any particular game. Yes, it's legal, but it takes away from the fun of the game when points are guaranteed for someone every week, and it just means they're chancing their arm to see how high they can finish by doing it. The tactic was only used a couple of times during this season, but if it was used on a regular basis it could be a game-breaker.

Wider choice

~ There will now be a wider choice of games to waste your credits on, as you'll be able to choose between five Premier League games.

Special betting

~ The weekly 'special' (formerly Bet 4) just got even better, because from now on YOU choose which scoreline to bet on from any of the five listed games. No longer do you need to rely on me putting up something that you fancy, as it's now in your own hands.

-------

I've got this up early (about 4 weeks until the season starts) because we always do something for Set 1. Last year it was to do with relegation, but it'll be different this time. So, I'd like to get an idea of numbers before I put that up in a week or so.

One other thing to clear up - if you're editing bets this season, be sure to let me know via PM. Donators can edit PM's and not leave a tag stating when the post was edited, so if you change something without my knowledge, you may not be best pleased when it comes to the results.

Oh, and hopefully, there'll be some form of a prize coming the winner's way at the end.

Sign away. :)

Member List (14)

Baddar

crazybrain

Dirty Johnny

Dragsy

Dynamite

Eddie G

Ellis

estebanmon

HttK

JSV