FIFA 19

Szumi

16 minutes ago, Chris2Kay said:

It's so irritating, we just end up with one game having everything licenced except the few clubs greedy enough to exploit individual deals, and another game with just those clubs licenced and nothing else.

Tbf PES has far more licenses these days than just those individual clubs. 

• 4 weeks later...

Despite not purchasing FIFA 19, I got an invite to the closed beta of FIFA 20 last night, and was lucky enough to be chosen to try out the new Volta mode, which is basically FIFA 98 indoor mode meets FIFA Street in 2019. I wasn't expecting much and figured it'd be tacked on, but reading the Pitch Notes for it, it seems they've really put effort into creating an exciting new mode this year.

I'm able to play from 6pm this evening and it runs for a couple of weeks, so plenty of time to get a feel for what it's like.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/pitch-notes-fifa-20-volta-football

• 1 month later...

Somebody on Twitter posted this - their best FIFA 20 drop so far for over 100,000 FIFA points (roughly £700). This mode is so fucking harmful. And I know the person posting this is probably a streamer, so can afford to do it. But all these pack openings do is encourage others to gamble their wages away.

EE5iq6KX4AEvsR5.jpeg

I called this years ago when I saw what Ultimate Team could become. It's completely ruined gaming and I basically don't play anything any more.

Ultimate Team is the worst thing to happen to FIFA. They don't even try anymore, they have a money printing machine.

• Like 1

yeh its the only mode they truly care about, its easy money for them, i was 100% put off after watching David Meyler drop loads of cash on packs and opened and opened them and his best card was a standard Icardi (if i remember rightly), hes got the money to do it so no hate on him for buying packs, but your average joe can clearly see how slim the chances of a good card are

Ill try and find the vid....

This wasnt even the video i saw a while back but a 2min search and i found this:

Edited by mattu29