All Elite Mods: June 2002 (TEW 16)

Gabriel

Would anybody be able to get me a list of non-wrestler personnel for NOAH in June of 2002?

I have added in all of their contracted workers. I just need to create Rusher Kimura. Then I am on to adding the rest of the workers they used in 2002, but weren't around in June. Once I have all the workers and backstage personnel in for NOAH, I'll be back with another set of choices for the next promotion to enter the database.

• 9 months later...

I want to thank everyone for their patience here. Quick update:

The plan had always been to take the data over to TEW 2020 through conversion, but I am officially scrapping that plan. With the launch of TEW 2020's public beta, it has become very apparent that converted data is causing issues within the game. I'm not sure if it's to do with the changes to the system or if it's just that there is data missing from converted mods, but I drunkenly made the call the other day to completely scrap everything.

Time for the good news. I have begun work on the database in TEW 2020. Priority number one, this time around, is for me to get WWE all set up. I am currently working on that.

If anyone is still up for helping out, here are two things that can be worked on...

1 - Broadcasters need to be created. That would for sure include any broadcasters who aired WWE programming in June of 2002 (Raw, SmackDown, Velocity, Heat) and their PPV carriers. Additional broadcasters beyond that could be added as well, but the WWE-centric ones are necessary at this step.

2- Second promotion to be added would be Ohio Valley Wrestling. If someone wants to tackle that, I would be asking that the promotion itself gets created... then every worker who wrestled for them in 2002... I can worry about adding in contracts afterwards.

If someone wants to work on OVW for the project, I can send you a list of the relevant workers to be created, as I will need to account for ensuring that there are no duplicates. While doing WWE, I am adding in all workers from 2002. There will be crossover, so I'd prefer to just send you a list of who to worry about.

I am going to be keeping the help list small, at least to start.

If you are thinking of helping, please know that part of the reason I am doing this is to add to the mod community, and that means that all work done for the mod will be free-use for everyone.

Last little bit: when WWE is complete, I will be releasing the data to be tested and played with for feedback. TEW 2020 is a brand new monster and it's going to take a lot of feedback to get things where we want them. When that happens, should I start a new thread?

Here's a little teaser of what the bio's should look like with Rob Van Dam's.

"Supremely talented and athletic, Van Dam is known as "The Whole F'n Show" for a reason. His pro-marijuana stance and laid back attitude made RVD a fan favorite in ECW while he was consistently delivering top quality matches for the promotion. Van Dam held the ECW World Television Championship for an astounding 700 days, before having to vacate the belt due to injury.

Continued his success upon joining World Wrestling Entertainment, as he became one of the most popular members of the roster during the InVasion angle."

I have the first batch of workers done that I wanted to do, which admittedly isn't much. I mentioned this in another thread, but there seems to be a lot more to it this time around, or maybe it's just the layout of everything.

I know that we're going to need to adjust stats as we go here, because 2020 is a whole new beast, and with that in mind, I have decided that if anyone wants to work on creating workers for us, just let me know. I can compile and send a list of desired workers based on a company that you'd like to have included in the game, and I can send completed worker stats and ratings for reference.