CL Gameday one

Herr Matzat

ore the definition of one horrible horrible halftime

Werder got redcarded for last man fould in minute 6, penalty got caught by the keeper, later during the halftime, a fould was comited about one meter outside of the penalty area, ref decides that giving ore taking a meter issent to special so he awards another penalty, 1:0 inter - to make it perfect, during that foul our captain got injured.

So after 45s it looks like this, we lost one men to a corect red card and have to play at least 84 minutes in total with 10 men, lost our captain and got an goal from a penatly that just was out of the question wrong (watch the pictures, an international reffere cannot screew up one meter, wen it is a few centimeters OK, but this is just bad)

Now tell me wich CL team had an more horrible beginning today, huh ? huh ? huh ? See we are atleast leading with that one !

What's that Maztat? I could have sworn you were saying how amazing Werder are :P

I've only seen them once so I wont say they're shit, but they've got a long way to go to prove there anything good, and tonight Inter were too strong. Good win for Inter, I'm very happy there even though Vieri missed a penalty.

I watched the Arsenal game and they were very lucky to walk away winners. Should have won it by far, but near the end they started to slip up a little. Still good performance from Arsenal.

Barca/Celtic game was pretty good from what I see. The last twenty minutes was brilliant and I really loved the Larrson goal with how he took it so well.

Anyway good day of football, cant wait for Juve to play and destroy Ajax tomorrow ;)

I really like Roma, yet for fuck sake some of there fans are such cunts. Why spoil games all the time? It happened against Lazio last season and against Milan I think it was. It's just so damn pathetic, and what happened today was awful. I really like the team, but some of there fans are twats.

Anyway, Rivaldo is still damn good even at his age that's for sure. Liverpool performed amazing like I said they would, and Baros is just so superb in my opinion.

Lyon just deserved the draw against United. They played amazing in the first half, but boy did United come back, or should I say Nistelrooy. I said United needed him so badly, and tonight you can see why. He makes something out of nearly nothing, and scored a superb header. United HAVE to do better though.

Wow to Leverkusen. I always liked them when they had Ballack and co but thought it was a one of when they got to the final, but tonight they showed they can still play as good as most. Terrible Madrid performance and I'll expect them to go wild in scoring from here on.

Not much more to comment on other than the great win from Juve. The highlights I see we didn't play great but we did enough. One question, can you get better than Nedved? I think he's the best midfielder in the world, no doubt about it. Pure amazing goal today and he's still showing that he can do it all. Thank's Pavel, and flying start for Juve.

God damn Italian football, its starting to get ridiculous. I hear stories of all the terrible racism at certain grounds and shit like the Anders Frisk incident shouldnt be happening. Kick them out of UEFA and FIFA...

Good results from the British teams, bar the Celtic result.

God damn Italian football, its starting to get ridiculous. I hear stories of all the terrible racism at certain grounds and shit like the Anders Frisk incident shouldnt be happening. Kick them out of UEFA and FIFA...

Errr, no.

It's not all the Italian clubs at all, it's mainly Roma. I cant remember a single time over the past few years that the Juventus crowd have gone fucked up. Just because of one Roma incident you shouldn't start calling Italian football ridiculous, specialy when it happens all over the fucking world.

Well, whatever. So its Roma and Lazio that are the evildooers. If it was any English club UEFA would be on us like a ton of bricks and we'd be banned from football all together and all our players would be executed. Probably.

And on the 21st of September Roma will have a hearing about this and I bet they get a slight slap on the wrist for it.

I'm hoping they just get thrown out of the competition, simply because Anders Frisk is the man! If you can't control your fans to behave in the Champions League, don't let them have the Champions League, that'll make em sit down and shut up. Although like MDK said they'll probably end up replaying the match until Roma win.

Errr, no.

It's not all the Italian clubs at all, it's mainly Roma. I cant remember a single time over the past few years that the Juventus crowd have gone fucked up. Just because of one Roma incident you shouldn't start calling Italian football ridiculous, specialy when it happens all over the fucking world.

English club football has barely any recent history of violence, granted a bunch of scumbags in Burberry hats may well make our international record look bad, but I can't remember any heated violent incidents in club football since the start of the Premiership, and certainly none in home European ties. Unlike Marseilles/Newcastle last season in which a fire was started in one of the stairways leading from the concourse to the seats in the Newcastle end, by French fans throwing flares. Very little action was taken by UEFA, again if this was at the home tie Newcastle would have been heavily dealt with.

Dynamo handed victory

Tuesday, 21 September 2004

The UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body have decided that AS Roma's opening UEFA Champions League Group B match against FC Dynamo Kyiv will be awarded as a 0-3 forfeit victory to the Ukrainian side and that the Roma club will play their other two group stage home games behind closed doors after the abandonment of the original fixture last Wednesday.

Serious incident

Referee Anders Frisk was struck by a missile thrown from the stands and injured as the game reached half-time, and the match was eventually called off. In taking the decision the Control and Disciplinary Body took into account the seriousness of the nature of the incident.

Mexes ban

Roma’s matches at the Stadio Olimpico against Bayer 04 Leverkusen on 3 November and against Real Madrid CF on 8 December are the games to be played without spectators, while Roma player Philippe Mexes has been suspended for two matches for particularly unsporting conduct in the fixture, keeping him out of the trips to Madrid on 28 September and Leverkusen on 19 October.

Appeal deadline

Any appeal against the decisions of the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body must be made by Friday 24 September midnight CET at the latest.

Half time and Roma are leading Madrid in what I think is a damn awesome game. Porbably the best game I've seen in the CL so far. Madrid aren't at there best, but it's action packed the whole way through. Cassano is playing brilliant, and if Roma get the win tonight I can see them keeping themselves in the competetion.

United also winning 3-0, with Rooney scoring twice. Must say I liked both goals, even though I hate him. Liverpool losing so far, but I haven't followed that at all. Hopefully Baros scores twice or something.

Juve also 1-0 up and if it stays that way it'll relax me loads more knowing we are on a winning run.