Science Fiction OhhhOhhhOhhh Double Feature!

Lint

So since pretty much everyone is homebound, I thought I'd start a EWB-movie night.  Featuring low budget/B-movies, it'll be a chance for people to "get together" and watch cheesy movies together.  

The topic title is a bit misleading, since it'll be action, sci-fi, horror etc...The genre doesn't really matter, nor even does it matter when it was released.  As long as its low budget and a "good bad" movie, it qualifies!

I'm willing to take suggestions from people about movies to watch.  

Join me at https://cytu.be/r/Lint6 at 8pm EST Saturday night for a showing of Miami Connection

MV5BMjA4MjcxMjYzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcy[/img]

The year is 1987. Motorcycle ninjas tighten their grip on Florida's narcotics trade, viciously annihilating anyone who dares move in on their turf. Multi-national martial arts rock band Dragon Sound have had enough, and embark on a roundhouse wreck-wave of crime-crushing justice. When not chasing beach bunnies or performing their hit song "Against the Ninja," Mark (taekwondo master/inspirational speaker Y.K. Kim) and the boys are kicking and chopping at the drug world's smelliest underbelly. It'll take every ounce of their blood and courage, but Dragon Sound can't stop until they've completely destroyed the dealers, the drunk bikers, the kill-crazy ninjas, the middle-aged thugs, the "stupid cocaine"...and the entire MIAMI CONNECTION!!!

At some point, I'll independently test to see if rented videos can be viewed on the site to possibly make the video options wider.  Lets be honest, these videos can be rented for a few bucks, so if I can spend a few dollars to make some friends happy and take their mind off what is going on in the world, it'll be money well spent!

• Like 4

was just coming to do the same!

So thanks to @C-MIL for showing up tonight and watching what is really one of my favorite good bad movies with me!

As of right now planning a Double Feature for Wrestlemania Saturday!  Going to do 2 movies featuring wrestlers.  

The first is a suggestion by @C-MIL.  I've never seen it, but I've heard about it.  The cult classic starring Roddy Piper Hell Comes To Frogtown!

MV5BZWZjYTYzNDgtNjg1MC00ZGU0LWIxNTUtOWY5

When a nuclear holocaust renders most of mankind sterile, a drifter is recruited for a very special assignment.

For the second, I decided to look through Jesse Ventura's filmography and picked Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe.  Another movie I haven't seen, and one I've never even heard of. 

Abraxasdvd.jpg

Alien guardian Abraxas arrives on earth in pursuit of his corrupt ex-partner Secundus, who has impregnated a woman with a potentially dangerous embryo. The child, `the comater' will be able to help Secundus secure power for himself.

And...goddammit RiffTrax did this one too...ok that might be an unintentional running theme.  There are only so many good bad movies I know of...maybe I should've picked that action movie that had RVD, Batista and Big V, but I wanted to keep this one more sci-fi oriented...

As of now, depending on the Wrestlemania start time on Saturday, I'm thinking I'll start this at 3pm EST (I'm assuming WM will start at 7).  If it comes out WM will start at 8, I might push it back to 4pm EST.

So, if you have nothing better to do SAturday before Wrestlemania, and lets be honest everything everywhere is closed so no one does, join me at Lints Saturday Matinee and lets watch some corny movies together