Oscar De La Hoya Vs. Bernard Hopkins

Karizma

So, who's watching tomorrow for this fight?

I personally hope Hopkins kills him, mainly because my brother and sister want De La Hoya to win(see Tyson/Lewis fight where I backed Tyson because they didn't), but also because I love Hopkins, as the Executioner is probably the best boxer out right now, imo, as the Boxing is rather dull right now, or it is to me, anyway.

So, predictions, anyone?

De La Hoya fought well, but once Hopkijns quit playing round, and turned things up, he had everything under control.

Hopkins wins by KO 1 min something into the 9th, after a nice body shot, followed by a little present left hook to the head to put away the golden boy, who lasted/got more offence than he should have, for my liking anyway.

Who's next for Hopkins, Jones Jr?Returning Trindad? his options are getting limited, but he said he wants that 20th defence of his titles, before he retires, which I'm guessing won't come too early, as he's still going strong and Middleweight Kingpin.

De La Hoya's gonna rematch Trindad, or Mayogra whoever wins outta those too, not Bernard.

B-Hop'll get either Roy Jones, or Tarver, which would be a great fight, and I'd also love it if he killed Roy Jones, I just hate him.

After beating Oscar, Hopkins has all of the Middleweight titles now, IBF/WBO/WBC/WBA(thats it, isn't it?), he should go for some big paydays before retiring, whether it be on top or after losing his titles.The man has held the Middlweight World Title for nearly a decade, hasn't lost in a year longer than that, and he's pushing 40 now, he's more amazing than the Golden Boy imo.

You didn't hear him wrong. Hopkins has been quoted saying he feels great, he has no reason to stop fighting, and doesn't feel anywhere near 40.

I also don't think Roy wants a piece of him right now, Roy just put out the hip hop album and looks to be focusing more and more away from boxing. Tarver-Hopkins is the only big money match right now.