EWR 2023 Update Thread

mkpunk

Some updates after wrestle Kingdom and New Year's Dash

Okada is the IWGP Heavyweight Champ.

Kenny Omega is the US Champ

Hiromu Takahashi is the Jr Champ

Tama Tonga is the NEVER Openweight Champ

Zack Sabre Jr is the World Television Champ. He joined TMDK along with Kosei Fujita. I believe Zack is the leader going forward.

Bishamon are the Tag Teams

Shingo is the King of Pro Wrestling Champ

Merecedes Mone debuted as a heel and her first match is in San Jose. Maybe Open contract to NJPWoA?

Random notes:

Nick Aldis is offically gone from NWA

Mads Kruger left MLW

Colby Corino left NWA

Darby Allin is the new TNT Champion

Preston Vance changed his ring name to Perro Peligroso.

On 04/01/2023 at 11:44, condorelli87 said:

Hi all,

Long-time player here. Grateful for all of the dedication to mod updates over the years.

@mkpunk, I see that you plan on this one being your final update. Thank you for all of the hard work you have put in. Quick question for you ... when you are doing the updates, are you just doing so with the File Editor in EWR and creating a new game and uploading those data files for others to download? or is there a different way of going about doing these updates? Forgive me if this is a stupid question. I only ask because I might find myself with some extra time moving forward and might be interested in preparing updates at some point for other players to utilize.

Doing it it in file updater and then using mediafire.

• IDOL locked and unpinned this topic