The Yellowjackets Thread **SPOILERS**

Benji

So honestly, my favourite show for theories and fan talk since LOST, which the show owes a lot to.

So what side are folks leaning on - supernatural goings on, or just a case of a bunch of folks going crazy in the wilderness?

For me, though I don't expect it to ever be explicitly said one way or the other, I'm leaning towards supernatural. Something about the way they shot the snow being knocked off the try and onto Jackie's body really sticks with me as being an outside influence.

I've been enjoying it, though I felt the second season wasn't as strong as the debut, just felt a bit lazy in the writing, a lot 'convenient scenarios' (maybe thats a supernatrual part?), especially the final episode. I'm intrigued to see where they go with the next season!

Edited by fourstarfizzle
  • Like 1

I feel like season two pulled back the drama a bit on the modern day stuff to allow the past stuff to breathe and overcompensated a little. Plus it allowed them to introduce Lottie and Van into the modern day in a way that I think is going to have major implications for the group going forward/looking backward for them.

I'm definitely interested to see where Tai goes next season given I'm hoping they'll shift forward a bit and she'll have to deal with the visions and Dark Tai whilst also being senator.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ruki said:

My friends mentioned this show to me (when I mentioned the podcast Midst), but my brain didn't retain any information. What can you say to sell me on it?

Lord of the Flies with girls. Christina Ricci and Juliette Lewis. Cannibals. LOST-like mysteries. Killer soundtrack.

• Like 1