Season Finale of Nip/Tuck

tristy

Anyone else see it?

I won't spoil it incase someone didn't see it tonight and they're waiting for the rerun, but...damn. The whole Eva thing was by-far the most suprising thing in this Finale. Not to mention the cliff-hanger at the end of the Finale.

Can't wait until next season! :w00t:

Edited by Tristof Kitler

I've said it before, but I'll repeat myself, I think Nip/Tuck is easily the best show on TV, and has been from its first episode. The Sopranos WISH they could still draw the kind of emotional response in a whole season that Nip/Tuck can in an hour. If this isn't nominated for Best Drama next season I will have to start hurting people.

I've said it before, but I'll repeat myself, I think Nip/Tuck is easily the best show on TV, and has been from its first episode. The Sopranos WISH they could still draw the kind of emotional response in a whole season that Nip/Tuck can in an hour. If this isn't nominated for Best Drama next season I will have to start hurting people.

I really think that FX has kicked out two of the best shows on television this season, with Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me. I just love both these shows. I have watched ever episode of Nip/Tuck, I have season 1 on DVD, I mainly watch for Julian McMahon, he has really come along way, and yes that was one of the reasons I watched Charmed, that and Alyssa Milano until she cut her hair short. It pisses me off on the cliff-hanger ending this season, I don't know if I can wait until next season. I seems like forever before cable shows return...

This show was awesome. I was left speechless when Christian said Ava was a man. That was weird, but also an interesting storyline. I'd like to see it continue in season three.

The way season two ended was awesome. I didn't think they were going to live up to the awesome season one ending, but this not only lived up to it, but was even better. I love cliff hangers, and this was a great one. I loved how they showed Sean waiting for him in his bed, and then we see him entering Christian's room. Awesome stuff. That one huge slash he did and you have no clue if he cut something off completely, or left a huge cut on the side, worse than one of his victims.

I can't wait for season three to begin, whenever that turns out.

The Shield, Nip/Tuck, and Rescue Me ... wow, does FX have the greatest Original Series' or what? Too bad they canceled Lucky as that was a funny comedy show and they could use one. They are great at dramas in those three, and had a good show in Lucky, but it just never caught on like these three did.

Edited by Fitzy

how do those sex scenes actually work?

Rescue Me?

It's basically like any sex scene in a movie, minus seeing the woman's tits or ass. Instead you get the guys ass.

Same for Nip/Tuck too.

*thinks of the threesome in the hotel room*

*shudder*

Edited by Fitzy

They show like the edges of the breast, that's all I've seen.

As for the womens asses, I've ever seen it. I missed the first few episodes in this season, so maybe that's when it was? I just starting watching this season.

oh, and is Nip/Tuck on DVD yet?

I have a feeling that Eva might have been the killer...and when it turned out she was really a guy, I thought for sure, but when she left Paris, leaving her son for dead I lost all hope. As for Alec Baldwin's acting in the movie, it has to be the first time I've ever seen his cry before.

anyone remember that face doctor Christian brought into work on Shaun, I hope they don't bring that doctor back for a full-time job on the show...I don't know if I can live with Christian, Shaun, and a third doctor on Nip/Tuck. I really hope that Julian McMahon doesn't leave while he shoots for the Fantastic Four movie.

I also bought Nip/Tuck on DVD, mainly for the special features.