WWE: Making the 'E' Active!

Guest Zidane lived

I like this. The layout is not the best.

But am new here so I can’t speak from my sig the CZW dairy coming soon. So maybe I will do me descent attempt. Never the less this is good keep it up! :blush:

~~>ZL<~~

:devil:

WWE RAW

Results 25 October 2004

WWE Intercontinental Title Match!

- Christian © vs. Maven -

The show started off with a bang as these two guys gave the fans a nice show. Christian went for a Clothesline but Maven avoided and he caught Christian with a Cross Body and he rolled into a pin, 1-2-close one! Maven hyped the crowd up a bit before picking Christian up for whatever he had in mind but Christian gave Maven a low blow while the referee wasn't looking, how low can you go?! Christian put a big smile on and he locked Maven into the Walls of Jericho! Everyone thought it was over but Maven managed to get to the ropes! Christian yelled "Uprettier" and he pulled Maven up but Maven gave Christian a couple of right hands and then he nailed Christian with a beautiful Dropkick! Maven went onto the top rope and he grabbed Christian, HALO DDT ONTO THE IC CHAMP! Maven quickly covered Christian, 1....2....thre no Christian kicks out! Maven goes ballistic and he yells to the referee that it was three. Maven goes up onto the turnbuckle and Christian gets up. Maven tries to surprise Christian with a Missile Dropkick but Christian jumps away at the last second and he hits Maven with the Unprettier! Christian rolls Maven up and he uses the ropes to get the three count! Maven almost became the new Intercontinental Champ but Christian cheated to retain his belt.

----------------------

Winner: Christian ©

Rating: :)

(77,77,78)

Revenge

The General Manager of RAW makes his way to the ring and he has bandages all over his face. Bischoff grabs a microphone.

Bischoff: 'As you can see I'm still hurt from last week's Taboo Tuesday. I thought I had a nice nephew, I thought Eugene wouldn't try to KILL me but I guess I was wrong. Eugene humiliated me in front of everybody in the arena and the people watching at home and let me tell you....that doesn't feel good. Eugene, although you are not like us normal people, I will treat you like one from now on because what you did to me at Taboo Tuesday I will NEVER forget. If my name was Triple H I would have challenged you to a rematch but I'm the General Manager of RAW and.....I don't like to wrestle. So tonight, it's not going to be me facing Eugene Dinsmore but it'll be a debuting wrestler. This guy is awesome, I know for sure he'll kick Eugene's ass! Oh, and William Regal, don't you dare bring your brass knuckles with you when you support Eugene tonight 'cause if you do, there will be hell to pay! Now I'll be backstage if someone needs me......fans, enjoy seeing Eugene getting the crap beaten out of him tonight! Bye'

The fans boo as Eric Bischoff limps away.

(78)

Think Positive

Christian is backstage with the Coach who is back doing interviews again.

Coach: 'Christian, you have to give it up for Maven, he almost defeated you'

Christian: 'What? Would you shut up? I don't want you to say things like that to me Coach. Fact is that I DID almost lose the Intercontinental Title but I don't like that one bit. Maven is just an annoying pain in the ass, he's a stupid kid who now is in the locker room screaming that he's the best to himself just because he almost defeated the great Christian. He scared the shit out of my peeps but don't worry Coachman, nobody will ever get that close to my IC Title again!'

Christian touches his head and it hurts.

Christian: 'Man, he really got me. But luckily he didn't get the Title and that's what it is all about. Freakin...'

Suddenly a man appears and Jim Ross says it's Chris Kanyon. Christian looks at Kanyon and he is shocked.

Kanyon: 'Dude, don't be so negative. You need to be positive, being positive will get you far. Maven did a damn good job and because he did well you became a better wrestler, think of it that way Christian. When I was fired by the WWE I didn't destroy my house, I didn't rape a woman, no.....I stayed positive and look where I am now; back in the World Wrestling Entertainment! Another example of always staying positive; I don't like you Christian, actually I hate you but you are a good wrestler and if I wrestle you I will become a better man, get it? Always stay positive'

Christian: 'Did you just say you hate me?'

Kanyon: 'Yeah, isn't it great?!'

Christian looks at Kanyon for a while and then he shakes his head in disgust. Kanyon looks confused as Christian walks away without saying anything. 'Positively' Chris Kanyon is back!

(87)

World Tag team Title Match!

- Justice League (Rosey/Hurricane) vs. La Resistance © -

Sylvan Grenier and Rob Conway came to the ring with the Canadian flag and they got heavily boo'ed. Is it a bird, is it a plain, no it's Rosey and Hurricane! The superheros ran to the ring to cheers. Rosey immediately went at it with Grenier. After minutes of some nice brawling Rosey slams Grenier down from the turnbuckle! Rosey tags Hurricane who jumps onto the top rope and he goes for some sort of Frog Splash but Conway pulls Grenier out of the ring. Grenier recovers on the outside of the ring and Conway tells him that Hurricane is nothing. Grenier comes back into the ring and Hurricane goes straight for the Shing Black Wizard but Grenier jumps away and tags in Conway. Conway hits Hurricane with a Clothesline and he distracts the referee while Sylvan Grenier gets back into the ring and he knocks Rosey off the apron with a steel chair! Grenier helps Hurricane get back to his feet and together with Conway he does the Au Revoir! Conway pins Hurricane for the win! After the contest Conway and Grenier waved the Canadian flag around while walking away.

--------------------

Winners: La Resistance ©

Rating: ^_^

(72,68,77)

Lucky Bastard

Backstage we see Randy Orton and he has something to say!

Orton: 'Flair, you lucky bastard, you won the Submission match at Taboo Tuesday. I have to admit that I was surprised that you still have so much strength and I did underestimate you. Hell, I think Triple H is easier to beat then your old ass! Before Taboo Tuesday I showed respect to you Flair, I told you that I always wanted to be like you....I showed you utter respect. But then what happened at Taboo Tuesday?! You made me tap out and I offered a handshake because I wanted to congratulate you but you walked away and there was no respect to be found. I damn near made you tap Flair, not many men can say something like that and I am the youngest World Champion ever so I think I deserve respect! You beat me once old man, but ya can't do it twice. Whoooooo!'

Randy Orton smiles as the fans go wild for the Next Gen Superstar!

(96)

- Eugene Dinsmore vs. Debuting Wrestler -

William Regal accompied Eugene Dinsmore, who totally had the crowd behind him. Next Eric Bischoff came to the ring and he introduced the man that will take Eugene down....Mike Awesome! Former ECW World Champion Mike Awesome slowly came to the ring to almost no reaction, have they forgotten about him? Awesome tossed Eugene around and he gave him Powerbomb after Powerbomb. William Regal wanted to interfere all the time but Bischoff shaked his head every time. Awesome finished this squash fest with the Awesome Bomb which damn near created a hole in the ring! Awesome put his foot on Eugene's chest and he got the victory. What a impressive debut from this monster! William Regal yelled for a stretcher and Eugene was taken away on a stretcher. Bischoff enjoyed every bit of it and he gave Awesome 100 dollars "extra" for his good performance.

--------------------

Winner: Mike Awesome

Rating: :devil:

(77,66,89)

- Johnny Nitro and Garrison Cade vs. Tajiri and Ultimo Dragon -

Ultimo Dragon made his return to the WWE together with Tajiri. Ultimo received big pops from the crowd and he seemed ready for the match. Nitro and Cade came to the ring seperate as they aren't really a team. This match was used to show the fans that Ultimo is back and that Tajiri isn't tagging with Rhyno anymore. After minutes of enjoying Ultimo and Tajiri's beautiful moves Johnny Nitro tried to use the ropes for leverage to win but the referee noticed him cheating. Ultimo tagged Tajiri and Tajiri jumped from the apron over the ropes onto Nitro! Tajiri waited for Nitro to get up, only to hit him with a wheelkick. Tajiri tried to whip Nitro into the corner but Nitro reversed and Tajiri ran into the turnbuckle! Nitro went for a Clothesline but Tajiri grabbed Nitro and he locked him into the Tarantula! The crowd went nuts as Nitro's head went totally red! Tajiri unleashed the hold and tagged Ultimo Dragon back into the contest. Nitro tagged Cade and Cade immediately got hit by the Asai DDT from Ultimo! Ultimo locked Cade into the Dragon Sleeper and Cade had to tap out. Ultimo and Tajiri form an entertaining tag team but Nitro and Cade took the match quality down like hell.

-------------------

Winner: Tajiri and Ultimo Dragon

Rating: ;)

(68,59,79)

The Main Event Gets Booked

The camera switches to Eric Bischoff's office where Bischoff is relaxing in his chair. The office door opens and Sean Morley appears to cheers from the crowd.

Bischoff: 'What are you doing here?'

Morley: 'Eric, I have been stuck on Heat, I've been put in lame matches and I'm sick of it and I think the crowd is sick of it too! I want to prove to you that I don't belong on Heat, and I want to proof it tonight! What do you say Eric?'

Bischoff: 'First of all, don't call me Eric.....you are not my partner anymore. Second of all, you are going to get your match 'cause I have a spot on the show free. Let me think of something juicy....oh I know; it'll be Sean Morley against a man who is always up for a fight, Tyson Tomko! What do you think? Easy right?'

Morley: 'Yeah.......easy. People wish me luck'

The fans cheer for Sean Morley as his match is up next but first Bischoff has something else to say. Morley leaves.

Bischoff: 'Now that I've already got your attention I'm going to tell you what tonight's main event will be. Tonight we are going to have a Triple Threat Elimination Tag Team match, involving Triple H, Edge and Chris Benoit. Those three men get to choose there own partner. Shawn Michaels isn't here tonight because of a minor injury he suffered yesterday but don't worry, he'll be back in no time!'

(84)

- Sean Morley vs. Tyson Tomko -

The big bad tattoo-lover Tyson Tomko walked to the ring and he pumped himself up by punching his chest. Morley didn't come out to his Val Venis music theme but to a new theme. He had glasses on but he gave them to a kid in the crowd. Tomko tried to dominate the match but Morley used his experience to get the upper hand over the big man. After minutes of brawling Morley went up onto the top rope for the Money Shot but Tomko got back to his feet and he shook the ropes, making Morley fall onto his youknowwhat. Tomko crushed Morley with a Powerslam followed by a pin but Morley kicked out. Tomko picked Venis up and he screamed "it's over!" but suddenly Morley Superkick'ed Tomko down! Venis followed with the Money Shot and a cover....1....2....3! Sean Morley just proved he should be on RAW from now on! After the match Morley celebrated with the fans, leaving Tomko in pain but who cares about Tomko?!

--------------------

Winner: Sean Morley

Rating: :rolleyes:

(70,59,82)

I Paid Him

Gene Snitsky walks to the ring with a big smile on his face and when the crowd is done boo'ing he introduces Matt Hardy who receives even MORE boo's from the fans. Matt has a microphone in his hand.

Hardy: 'What a great pay-per-view Taboo Tuesday was! Better yet, what a great match Snitsky against Kane was! I knew Snitsky was going to win because you see.....I paid him to do the job, to KICK KANE'S ASS! I've been at home watching Lita suffering because of the loss of her baby and normally I would have cared but somehow I just didn't. I finally saw what Lita really is; a monster loving slut! Lita humiliated me by saying that I was the father while she knew Kane was the father. She put me through hell and I wasn't going to sit around like a pussy, no; I was planning on taking that baby away! Then I met Gene Snitsky and god damn this guy is so strong he could lift the entire arena with one arm! So I paid him to do the trick'

Snitsky: 'Let's go back to the moment when Lita lost her unborn child. My task was to let Kane suffer, that I did, and to somehow make Lita lose her baby but when I hit Kane with that chair I didn't think he would do it by himself! I was planning on doing it later on in the match but Kane already did the job.....so Kane, you killed your own child. Maybe it was a boy, maybe he would have been a great wrestler, little Kane Jr., but fact is, you aborted your own child! Now I know you are home taking care of Lita and you guys make a cute couple, a confused and insane monster with a big breasted thong showing woman. As for what's going to happen next.....that's up to Kane'

Matt Hardy and Gene Snitsky throw there microphones away and they leave to HUGE boo's.

(87)

- Triple H/??? vs. Edge/??? vs. Chris Benoit/??? -

First up came Triple H and he chose Ric Flair as his partner of course, so predictable. Chris Benoit had another Chris by his side, I'm talking about the 100% charismatic wrestler Chris Jericho! It was a total surprise who Edge would bring to the ring and it was the hairy ape A-Train. Let the match begin! The first elimination came closer as HHH and Flair worked really smart together and they wore Jericho down with all kinds of holds. Eventually Flair went for the kill as he locked Jericho into the Figure Four Leglock but Benoit jumped onto the turnbuckle and he broke the hold with a Diving Headbutt! Benoit dragged Jericho into there corner and he tagged himself in. Flair quickly tagged A-Train. Benoit ran towards A-Train but A-Train knocked Benoit down with a boot to the face. A-Train got Benoit into a Powerbomb position and he pulled him up but Benoit used his weight and that made A-Train fall on his back and Benoit fell on top of him! Benoit quickly slapped on the Crippler Crossface and Edge tried to save there chances of surviving but Jericho nailed Edge with a big right hand. A-Train tapped out and the first team was eliminated! Flair got back into the ring and he grabbed Benoit's leg but Benoit surprised by hitting his face with his other leg. Benoit had control over Flair but after a while Flair managed to tag in HHH. Benoit tagged Jericho, who went right for the legs but HHH was too smart and he hit Jericho with a Clothesline. Sadly HHH dominated Jericho and eventually he went for the Pedigree. Flair brawled with Benoit on the outside and HHH crushed Jericho with the Pedigree, but he didn't go for the cover. HHH again signaled for the Pedigree but suddenly Rhyno came from under the ring and he took HHH down hard! HHH got back to his feet, only to be drilled by a huge GORE, GORE, GORE! Rhyno then went to the outside and he surprised Flair also with a big time Gore! In the ring Jericho pinned HHH, 1....2....3! Jericho and Benoit have won the match here on RAW because of Rhyno, the destruction device!

--------------------

Winners: Benoit and Jericho

Rating: :thumbsup:

(88,92,82)

What a great night it has been! RAW goes off the air with Rhyno, Jericho and Benoit standing tall in the ring! Rhyno destroyed HHH and Flair, what a surprise!

=====

We got a 5.90 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 8034 people.

We made $321360 from ticket sales

Edited by Vroonland

Smackdown! Preview

Last week we saw Rene Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki almost get beaten by Scotty 2 Hotty and Billy Gunn. This time they'll meet two debuting guys, one of them is a former WWE wrestler and is now back called K-Kwik and the other one is hot prospect Elix Skipper! They'll meet the WWE Tag Team Champs in a non-title match but none the less they'll give everything they have!

The Undertaker and John Bradshaw Layfield had an confrontation last week. What will happen this week? What does the WWE Champion JBL has to say about the Undertaker? And will Undertaker make another appearance.....

Mark Jindrak destroyed Funaki on the last SD!. This week Jindrak meets Shannon Moore and it seems like an easy match for Jindrak, but is it? Can Jindrak squash Moore just like Funaki? Time will tell...

Last week we also saw Kurt Angle and Luther Reigns defeat Big Show and Eddie Guerrero and they used brass knuckles to get the job done. What are Big Show and Eddie Guerrero going to do? Will Team Angle stand tall again?

Don't miss yet another exciting Smackdown!

I see distinct improvement, I haven't got any real problems in this show. I have to commend you for sticking with the diary despite criticism, it shows that you really have the caliber to be something if you keep at it. Bravo.

EDIT: One note, you may want to stop bringing in new guys, especially so fast, that lacks realism.

Edited by Benji o' Doom~!

A few questions and points, Dutch...

--Jerome Young? Uh, is this the same Jerome Young I'm thinking of? The thought of seeing New Jack in a WWE ring had me totally scratching my head.

--Agree with BD, the promos do sort of blend together. Start Teddy off each time with "Lemme holla atcha, playa!" and Kurt likes to end his speeches with "It's true, it's damn true." Just those little flourishes are what make a good promo.

--The layout for this latest Raw looked alright to me...easy to read, colored titles separating the segments. (I've thought for a while about adding titles to my own segments.)

--Don't know if you've been reading Dukes' BVS 2004, but Mike Awesome's debut looked A LOT like the way Dukes debuted Awesome there.

--Like the gimmick for Kanyon...but DDP gonna sue somebody. :D

--Finally, the Snitsky idea actually gives the fool some motivation...like it.

All in all, a decent effort, and now I'll sit back and wait for the storylines to commence a bit further. Keep 'em comin'.

WWE Smackdown!

Results 28 October 2004

I'm Not Afraid

The show begins and the WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield comes to the ring together with his Chief of Staff Orlando Jordan. In the ring they receive microphones from the referee.

Jordan: 'Please welcome the richest and most respected wrestler ever, the current WWE Champion, John Bradshaw Layfield!'

The crowd boo as Bradshaw acts as if he's getting massive cheers.

JBL: 'Thank you. I'm here to talk about last week. I got the night off so I was just walking to my limousine and suddenly the Undertaker appeared. He shocked me, not that I was scared of him but I'm telling ya, if he suddenly appears in front of ya with his ugly face you'd be shocked as well. Now I thought after No Mercy he would finally stop bitching around and he would just give up hope because he's not going to defeat me. He defeated the likes of Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan.......but he won't defeat me. You wanna know why? 'Cause I am smart and the Undertaker can't handle smart people. He is a dumbass, you see he is not only an American Badass, but also an American Dumbass! He will not become the WWE Champion while I'm around and I think he'll finally accept that after I beat him again. That's right, I'm not scared of him, I'm not scared of the American Dumbass. So at Survivor Series I want YOU, Undertaker, in a match and I'll beat YOU for the last time. Now I know you can't say any....'

The lights go out in the arena and the Undertaker appears on the screen.

Undertaker: 'Last week I said you are a dead man walking and I wasn't kidding. I'm going to kill you at Survivor Series.....Rest in Peace'

The lights go back on and Undertaker dissappears.

JBL: 'I'm glad you accepted Undertaker......Now I am going but I hope y'all have a great time here tonight. But before I go I want to hear you guys cheer for me again!'

The crowd boos and JBL once again acts like the fans are cheering for him. JBL and Orlando Jordan leave and it'll be JBL against Undertaker at Survivor Series!

(84)

Non-Title Match

- Too Kwik vs. Dupree and Suzuki © -

Elix Skipper is making his debut and K-Kwik has returned to the WWE after being released somewhere in 2002. Rene Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki come to the ring with the WWE Tag Team Titles and they have Hiroko by there side. After a couple of minutes Dupree whips Kwik into the corner and he follows with a hard Clothesline. Dupree tags Suzuki and together they K-Kwik with a Double Suplex. Suzuki covers Kwik but Kwik easily kicks out. Suzuki hits Kwik with a rain of right hands but Elix Skipper stops Suzuki with a Dropkick to the face. Kwik jumps onto the top rope and he surprises Suzuki with a Crossbody. Kwik tags Skipper. Suzuki gets back to his feet and Skipper walks over the ropes and eventually he jumps towards Suzuki and he hits him with a Hurricanranna! The crowd love Skipper already! Skipper follows with a beautiful Moonsault and a cover....1-2-3! Oh my god Suzuki didn't kick out! The new guys just defeated the WWE Tag Team Champions but unfortunately in a non-title match! Everybody thought Suzuki would kick out but he didn't! After the match Rene Dupree is pissed off at Suzuki while K-Kwik and Elix Skipper celebrate there win.

--------------------

Winners: Too Kwik

Rating: :P

(76,68,84)

Bring It On

Backstage Paul London bumps into Billy Kidman.

London: 'Ah here you are, I've been searching all over for you. I hate you for what you did to Shannon Moore last week. You think you can win everything, you think you are the man. You and I were unbeatable with the WWE Tag Team Titles but you took that all away. I hate you so I challenge you to a match, not on Survivor Series but right now in the ring! What do you have to say?'

Kidman: 'You think you can beat me? Fine, let's go then. But this time I'm going to unleash not 1, not 2, but 3 Shooting Star Press' on you! Let's fight...'

There match is up next, it's going to be off the hook!

(73)

- Billy Kidman vs. Paul London -

Paul London walks to the ring and he shakes people's hands in the crowd while he's doing that. Kidman apparentely thinks it's taking too long and he ambushes London from behind! Kidman whips London against the steel pole and he follows with a big Bulldog. Kidman rolls London into the ring and he jumps onto the turnbuckle.......followed by the SHOOTING STAR PRESS, OH MY GOD! Kidman covers London, one.....two....London kicks out to the delight of the fans. Kidman immediately goes for the BK Bomb but London reverses into a Hurricanranna Pin, 1-2-Kidman kicks out. London goes onto the top rope and he tris to surprise Kidman with a Cross Body but Kidman avoids the pain and London crashes down! Kidman locks London into a Headlock but London easily gets back to his feet and he hits Kidman with a big Side Suplex! The match continues and it's all good, it's all great. The fans love it, Tazz and Michael Cole love it and I love it! After minutes of pure greatness Kidman knocks London down and he signals for the Shooting Star Press by putting 2 fingers up in the air. The crowd boos as Kidman slowly goes onto the top rope. Suddenly Chavo Guerrero comes out of the audience and he shakes his ropes; making Kidman fall onto his balls. London jumps back to his feet and he Superplexes Kidman off. London finishes the match with the London Calling and the cover, 1.....2....3! Paul London is victorious and it's all because of the return of Chavo Guerrero!

-------------------

Winner: Paul London

Rating: :blink:

(88,77,100)

Another SS Match

Theodore Long is in in his office and The Big Show and Eddie Guerrero enter and they are still pissed off.

Show: 'Long, you saw what happened last week in that tag team contest. We were kicking ass, we were about to win the match and then Kurt Angle pulled out some brass knuckles and later on Luther Reigns used them as well. They won because of those brass knuckles which means they cheated'

Eddie: 'And of course now we want a rematch, we want to take revenge. I've been walking around with a swollen head because of there brass knuckles. I wanna have a rematch!'

Long: 'Settle down gentlemen. I saw them cheat as well and I didn't like what I saw. You guys deserve some kind of rematch and believe me playa, you are going to get it, but not tonight. (Eddie and Show start to talk again) No no no no be quiet. The next Pay-Per-View will be Survivor Series and I want to know if Team Angle can survive you guys again. People, lemme here ya yell Holla Holla Holla if you think Big Show and Eddie should fight at Survivor Series against Team Angle?!'

The crowd screams 'Holla, Holla, Holla' but Big Show doesn't seem to like the idea.

Show: 'Wow, wow, stop the press. What you are saying is that Eddie and I will face Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak and Luther Reigns at Survivor Series? (Long nods) Do you think that's fair 'cause I sure don’t? I think we deserve a third man in our team'

Long: 'You are right. Playa, you can choose any partner you want. Just say the name'

The Big Show and Eddie Guerrero discuss a bit and then they turn back to Theodore Long.

Eddie: '.......We don't know'

Long: 'That doesn't matter. You still have two weeks 'till Survivor Series to get a partner. It's going to be alright guys. Now I want you two to leave because I'm going to book the Main Event'

Eddie Guerrero and Big Show leave and Long turns towards the camera.

Long: 'Tonight we are going to have a great Main Event. It will be a 10 Man Battle Royal, involving Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Heidenreich, Bubba Ray Dudley, Luther Reigns, Kurt Angle, Big Show, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio, the winner will be the no.1 contender for the WWE World Championship. Good luck playaz!'

(85)

WWE United Title Match!

- Carlito Cool © vs. Rico -

Rico comes to the ring in a really gay outfit like always and he has Charlie Haas by his side. Carlito slowly walks to the ring and he wears the US Title around his waist. Carlito gives his title to the referee and the bell rings. Throughout the match Haas had to save Rico time and time again from losing. The only time Rico could do something good was when Cool was playing with the crowd and Rico surprised him with a Spinning Heelkick. After a while Cool locks Rico into the Sharpshooter and it seems as if Rico is going to give up. Charlie Haas looks around him and he sees the US Title. He grabs it and he puts it around his waist which distracts Carlito. Rico gets back to his feet and he kicks Carlito from behind against his head! Rico follows with a roll-up but Carlito luckily kicks out because Rico as a United States Champ would be horrible right? Carlito pulls himself back up with the ropes and Rico goes for a Superkick but Carlito grabs Rico's leg and he swoops his other leg away from the ground, making Rico fall on the ground. Carlito locks Rico into the Sharpshooter and although Haas tried to do everything to distract Carlito he didn't unlock the hold and Rico tapped out. After the match Charlie Haas attends to Rico and Cool walks away with a big smile on his face. Suddenly Rey Mysterio appears from the air and he dropkicks Carlito Cool off the stage! Mysterio has attacked Cool again and one has to wonder if Carlito can keep his cool now!

--------------------

Winner: Carlito Cool

Rating: B)

(77,74,80)

- Shannon Moore vs. Mark Jindrak -

Last week Moore got his ass kicked by Billy Kidman, this week he has the chance of getting his ass kicked again but this time by Team Angle member Mark Jindrak. Oh my god, everytime Moore wrestles his overness drops and it's not because of his gimmick. Jindrak however is gaining overness and is becoming a true Heel, cocky and all. Tazz thought Moore could pull off a win but Moore was no match for Jindrak, who is on a roll. Jindrak finished Moore with the Mark of Excellence and the cover, 1-2-3! After the match Luther Reigns comes to the ring and he has a microphone. Reigns says that everybody backstage should be scared of Team Angle, and you wanna know why? Jindrak and Reigns go out of the ring and they drag Michael Cole off his announcing seat and they roll him into the ring. Jindrak goes onto the top rope and he crushes Cole with the MJ Delight. Luther Reigns picks Cole back up and he hits the poor announcer with a big time Powerbomb. Reigns and Jindrak scream that they are the best but suddenly Tazz rolls into the ring and he takes them down with a double Clothesline! Tazz hits Jindrak with the Tazz Plex and he avoids a right hand from Reigns. Tazz locks Reigns into the Tazzmission and Reigns taps out but of course that won't get him anywhere. Tazz unlocks the hold and he helps Michael Cole get back to the announce table. Tazz just showed that he still has what it takes to be a wrestler! He stood up for his buddy Cole!

--------------------

Winner: Mark Jindrak

Rating: :pervert:

(68,60,76)

Video

A video is shown and it says 'HE'S COMING TO TAKE OVER SMACKDOWN!.....SOON' I can't wait!

(87)

Surprise, Surprise

Paul Heyman and Heidenreich are backstage and Heidenreich is warming up for the no.1 contender match which is coming up.

Heyman: 'This is your chance to show to the world who Heidenreich is. I already know who Heidenreich is of course.....Heidenreich is a fearless monster who can take on ANYONE, including John Bradshaw Layfield and the Undertaker. If you win this you can become the WWE Champion even quicker then Brock Lesnar! This is your night, your moment to shine. They don't know who you are, so you need to begin strong, eliminate them one by one and then end strong, as the no.1 contender. A piece of cake, it's nothing for you because look at you, look at you.....you are a monster. You are HEIDENREICH! Are you ready? Let's kick some ass!'

(79)

- 10 Man Battle Royal -

The rules are simple. You need to eliminate each other by throwing each other over the top rope. The last man standing will the third man in the Triple Threat match at Survivor Series for the WWE World Heavyweight Title! First up comes Hardcore Holly and he receives some small pops from the crowd. The WWE wants to do the same with him as they did with Bradshaw, but he just doesn't have IT. The next man to come to the ring is Kurt Angle and he's being followed by another man who will wrestle in this Battle Royal, Luther Reigns. WELL, WELL IT'S THA BIG SHOW! The Big Show runs to the ring and he takes Kurt Angle down with a big Clothesline! All the other participants run to the ring and the bell rings, the match has started because of Show's abrupt attack! Show works Angle in the corner while Holly and RVD double team Booker T. The first elimination came after a couple of minutes as Bubba Ray Dudley surprises Luther Reigns from behind with a Bubba Bomb but Angle saves Reigns by hitting Bubba with the Angleslam! Angle throws Bubba over the top ropeBubba Ray is eliminated! The match goes through and Rob Van Dam sees Reigns lying on the floor. He kicks Angle down and he crushes Reigns with the Five Star Frog Splash followed by the elimination! Luther Reigns is outta here! Heidenreich dominates Eddie Guerrero while the Big Show nails Booker T with a couple of Headbutt's. Angle, Booker T and Hardcore Holly are brawling as they exchange punches. It looks like Holly will be the next to be eliminated as Booker T hits the Siccors Kick on Holly but Angle knocks Booker T down from behind and he locks the Bookerman into the Ankle Lock! Booker T is in terrible pain but Holly helps him out of misery by trashing Kurt Angle out of the ring from behind! Angle sort of helped Holly but Holly just eliminated Angle! Kurt Angle goes nuts on the outside of the ring and he pulls Holly to the outside. Booker T is recovered from the Ankle Lock and just as he turns to look at the guys in the ring Eddie Guerrero knocks him over the top rope! It's game over for Booker T! Rey Mysterio hasn't been doing much until now as he sets Rob Van Dam up for the 619! Mysterio bounces against the ropes but suddenly Heidenreich takes him down with a big boot to the face! Heidenreich crushes Mysterio with a Whiplash Powerbomb, followed by another Powerbomb over the top rope! Mysterio is eliminated! The big guys Big Show and Heidenreich tried to throw each other out but neither man could do it. The next elimination came as Eddie Guerrero went for a Hurricanranna on Heidenreich but Heidenreich took control over Eddie in mid-air and he threw him to the outside. Guerrero has left the ring! It's down to RVD, Heidenreich and the Big Show....no wait, Hardcore Holly is still in the match! Holly rolls back into the ring and he tries to clean house but Heidenreich avoids a right hand and he throws Holly against the Big Show who falls over the top rope because he was standing really close, ha-ha what a loser! The Big Show's show is over! RVD and Holly try to double team Heidenreich but Heidenreich is too strong. Hardcore Holly eventually brings in a chair although it's not allowed but Heidenreich kicks the chair right into Holly's face and Holly tumbles over the top rope! IT'S DOWN TO ROB VAN DAM AND HEIDENREICH! Paul Heyman is at ringside and together with Heidenreich he tries to intimidate Robbie V, but RVD doesn't seem to be scared. Heidenreich starts to scream "HEIDENREICH, HEIDENREICH, HEIDENREICH, HEID…" but Rob Van Dam attacks and he spin kicks Heidenreich down! RVD jumps onto the turnbuckle, FIVE-STAR FIVE-STAR FROG SPLASH! Rob Van Dam pushes Heidenreich over the rope with all he has got left in his tiny body!!! Heidenreich is out and Rob Van Dam is going to Survivor Series!! It'll be RVD versus John Bradshaw Layfield © versus the Undertaker for the WWE World Title! Rob Van Dam has done it, he is the no.1 contender!

--------------------

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Rating: :D

(81,82,80)

He's Back

Rob Van Dam is celebrating his victory and at ringside Paul Heyman is calming Heidenreich down but Heidenreich is pissed off and he pushes Heyman away. Heidenreich enters the ring and RVD is posing on the turnbuckle. Heidenreich low blows RVD and then he hits RVD with the same move Scott Hall called the Outsiders Edge! Heidenreich grabs the chair that Holly brought into the match and he hits RVD with a Whiplash Powerbomb onto the chair four times in a god damn row! Heidenreich manhandles Rob Van Dam and the fans don't like it one bit. Suddenly the lights go out and when they go back on Heidenreich is standing face to face with......BROCK LESNAR! Suddenly Lesnar picks Heidenreich up and he hits the sick man with the F5! Lesnar picks Heidenreich up again.....F5 once again! Brock Lesnar is back on Smackdown! and he just took care of Heidenreich!

(85)

The show goes off the air with Paul Heyman being in a total shock and Lesnar standing over Heidenreich's broken body! What a night is has been, take care!

======

We got a 6.07 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 8020 people.

We made $320800 from ticket sales.

Edited by Flying Dutch Man

A few questions and points, Dutch...

--Jerome Young?  Uh, is this the same Jerome Young I'm thinking of?  The thought of seeing New Jack in a WWE ring had me totally scratching my head.

--Agree with BD, the promos do sort of blend together.  Start Teddy off each time with "Lemme holla atcha, playa!" and Kurt likes to end his speeches with "It's true, it's damn true."  Just those little flourishes are what make a good promo.

--The layout for this latest Raw looked alright to me...easy to read, colored titles separating the segments.  (I've thought for a while about adding titles to my own segments.)

--Don't know if you've been reading Dukes' BVS 2004, but Mike Awesome's debut looked A LOT like the way Dukes debuted Awesome there.

--Like the gimmick for Kanyon...but DDP gonna sue somebody.  :D

--Finally, the Snitsky idea actually gives the fool some motivation...like it.

All in all, a decent effort, and now I'll sit back and wait for the storylines to commence a bit further.  Keep 'em comin'.

WWE Velocity

Results 30 October 2004

In the first match of the night Nova defeated Akio in a good match but the fans weren't into it much

(69,54,84)

Funaki is on jobber duty again as he gets beaten by Jason Cross who made his debut last week

(65,51,79)

Backstage Spike Dudley says that he couldn't win a match together with Bubba Ray so he's going to wrestle with D-Von tonight and it'll be against the FBI

(74)

The fans were into this match the most of the entire night as Billy Gunn walked away victorious by easily defeating Doug Basham

(71,68,74)

No Rico to be found as Charlie Haas kicked Bill DeMott's ass on his own in a pretty good match

(72,66,79)

In the Main Event of the night The FBI, Nunzio and Johnny Stamboli, defeated Spike and D-Von in a match that was a mix between Cruiserweight action and brawl action

(72,65,79)

=====

We got a 4.40 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 8036 people.

We made $321440 from ticket sales

WWE Heat

Results 31 October 2004

Again Maven starts off a show but this time he wins. Maven defeated Matt Cappotelli in what could be called an extremely boring match because of Cappotelli. The guys is bad!

(64,57,70)

Footage is shown of Mike Awesome kicking Eugene Dinsmore's ass on RAW, and Eugene being carried away on stretcher and Bischoff laughing about it!

(53)

Because Al Snow appeared late at a photo shoot he had to job tonight to up and coming superstar Jerome Young and no it's not New Jack!

(58,55,62)

Backstage Mark Henry is surrounded by beautiful women and he says the Chocolate Factory is back and soon he'll wrestle again! Pimp Pimp!

(74)

Another nice Women's match on a B-Show as Molly Holly defeated Nidia

(71,73,67)

Another video is shown and Vince McMahon says he has a HUGE announcement and he'll tell it on the next RAW. Flashes of the Women's Title is shown and one has to wonder what the hell is going on!

(93)

Backstage Shelton Benjamin talks about various things like Triple H, Gene Snitsky and Kane. It's a fill-up promo, ah well, I don't mind. We all love Shelton!

(79)

In the Main Event of the night Ultimo Dragon and Tajiri, now called as a Tag Team: Ultimo Tajiri; defeated Garrison Cade and Chuck Palumbo in an OK match. I'm looking forward to when Ultimo Tajiri meet some good wrestlers so they can put five star matches!

(69,67,68)

WWE RAW Preview

Last week we saw Maven giving Christian a hard time in defending the Intercontinental Championship. This week Christian will face Maven & A partner of Maven's choice and he'll have Tyson Tomko by his side

Also Ultimo Dragon returned to the WWE and he defeated Johnny Nitro and Garrison Cade with Tajiri. This week he'll wrestle with Tajiri again but this time against Chuck Palumbo and Test, who's finally back to action!

Matt Hardy revealed last week that he paid Gene Snitsky to kill Lita's baby. Snitsky said that he didn't have to kill the baby because Kane already did it for him when Kane fell on Lita. How will Kane react to this?

In a big Triple Threat Tag Team Match Chris Benoit & Jericho defeated A-Train & Edge and Evolution.....but it was all because of Rhyno. Rhyno helped Benoit and Jericho by destroying Triple H and Ric Flair. Will they have anything to say about this?

Vince McMahon has a huge announcement to make and he's going to make it on RAW!

Don't miss yet another exciting RAW!

• 1 year later...