Help with some damn song from the 90s

Mick

Okay...

I saw this song on VH1's "I Love the 90's", only I couldn't catch the title.

I remember the video being a white guy trying to sing this reggae song, and all the stars blasting it. I know it was early 90s, maybe 94 at the latest, and at one point in the song, he sings something that vaguely sounds like "Why Worry?"

Anybody have any clue what the hell song this is?

Sorry, I don't know what it is, but reading this made me remember another song (Nobody outside the UK will probably know it) remember when whoever it was who played Ricky Butcher on Eastenders decided to have a pop career? He sang a reggae song and in the video he was playing cards with a bunch of black guys on some decking next to the beach. What was the name of the fucking song? I want it.

Sorry, I don't know what it is, but reading this made me remember another song (Nobody outside the UK will probably know it) remember when whoever it was who played Ricky Butcher on Eastenders decided to have a pop career? He sang a reggae song and in the video he was playing cards with a bunch of black guys on some decking next to the beach. What was the name of the fucking song? I want it.

Girl we got a good thing going, a real good thing going!

A cover of Good Thing Going by Sugar Mynott

It was probably Snow's Informer. Snow actually has a badass reggae flow, especially for a white boy from Canada.

Infooooooormer, detective mon something something something down da lane, a licky boom boom down!

Word!

That's the one.

Word.

Edited by themick