Murder at Shaq's house

sahyder1

I don't know which one of his houses it was......but murder at Shaq's house according to ABC News. This story just broke. Just what the doctor ordered for the Lakers.

Murder Mystery at Home of Shaquille O'Neal

(New York-WABC, May 21, 2004) — Police in Sugarland, Texas, a Houston suburb, are investigating a murder, apparently at the home of NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal.

The crime apparently does not involve Shaq, however a houston television station confirms the stabbing death of a 37-year-old housekeeper occured in a home owned by Shaq.

Our sister station KTRK in Houston is reporting that Tristan Williams, 18, allegedly stabbed his mother, Alice Williams, 37, in a home in the Sweetwater subdivision in Sugar Land. The pair were cleaning the home when they got into a fight just before 1pm Friday. Tristan allegedly stabbed his mother several times with kitchen knives.

The homeowner was home at the time of the stabbing and called 911. Alice was taken to the hospital by Life Flight, where she died.

Tristan was located by Sugar Land police officers several blocks from the home. He was taken into custody without incident.

Eyewitness News has learned the home the Williams were cleaning belongs to LA Laker Shaquille O'Neal.

At this time, Tristan is charged with aggravated assault. The case is currently still under investigation.

Edited by sahyder1

Guest The Man They Call Puke

If it doesnt involve shaq at all, which it doesnt seem like it does, then its no big deal for the lakers.... not saying its not a big deal, but shaq didnt do anything apparently.

If it doesnt involve shaq at all, which it doesnt seem like it does, then its no big deal for the lakers.... not saying its not a big deal, but shaq didnt do anything apparently.

Well yeah, Shaq's in Minnesota....duh. I had forgotten about that.

Shaq doesn't get caught but OJ does?!?

Shaq was a 1000 miles away.

Edited by sahyder1

Guest EriKBN

Wow... just wow. I'm sure that this will have at least a little bit of an impact. If someone got murdered in my house, I know that it would still be weird and would probably be a pretty big deal to me.