Coastal Wrestling Alliance

Ace

CWA Featured Attraction

CWA Opening jig goes to…

The Heavy Metal music hits and the crowd is split 50/50 either booing Conway for leaving or cheering for his return as he comes out. He slides into the ring and grabs a mike as the crowd dies down.

RC-“Ok so I can understand why people want to boo the Iron Man but let me explain. I didn’t leave CWA cause I wanted to I left it cause that SOB that calls himself a booker decided to put the title on Coleman instead of me. Now no offence is meant to Caprice he’s a great guy and makes a great champ but what about me. I’m the Iron Man Rob Conway for god sakes so I decided to leave a little message for the booker and left. Of course then he called and wanted me back. So just so you know as of tonight the chase for the title belt is on. Coleman you can run but you can’t hide from me cause I’m back again to do 2 things. Kick ass and chew bubblegum…and I’m all outta gum.”

Conway then heads to the back as I stew about the fact that he forgot to mention the main event of him vs. Pepper Parks.

66%

Billy Fives vs. James Hearte

Our resident jobber came out to face Billy Fives and an unusually good match occurred which saw Hearte throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Fives in an effort to lose the jobber stigma but it wasn’t enough as Fives managed to dominate Hearte with some mat based moves before taking to the air and showing off his high flying arsenal. In the end Hearte stuck his knees up on an attempted moonsault. Both men were then down but Hearte got to his feet first and kicked Fives in the stomach before hooking his arms for the talent show. He lifted him up but Fives reversed it into a hurricarana with a cradle. The ref goes to count and Fives grabs the ropes with 1 arm while keeping the other arm holding the leg of Hearte. 1…2…3 and for the second month running Fives has stolen it. Fives then slides out of the ring and walks backstage leaving a fuming Hearte in the ring

Winner: Billy Fives

61 38 85

Cassidy O’Reilly vs. Race Steele

These 2 newcomers to CWA decided to try and see how good they could do against one another but in reality I should have thought twice before hiring Cassidy. Anyways the match itself was pretty good but Steele pretty much CARRIED O’Reilly to a **½ match. The finish came when Steele went for his jumping Steele Cutter but Cassidy pushed him into the ropes and off the ropes drilled him with a Super Kick. 1…2…3 and Cassidy wins the one he shouldn’t have.

Winner: Cassidy O’Reilly

55 36 75

King &???? Vs. Insane Dragon &????

This match was signed after the debacle after the JC Ice vs. American Dragon match last month. It was originally Ice & King vs. Insane & American Dragon but due to some thefts (bloody NWA: TX hope they rot in hell) the BoD has decided to let each man recruit his own partner. Insane came out with another member of the dragon family in Super Dragon and then King came out by himself holding a mike.

DK-“Now I looked far and I looked wide for my partner. I needed someone who was worthy of teaming with Royalty. A big man is required for that job and that’s just who I found. I found my partner in none other than…”

Suddenly some rap music hits the speakers and from the back out walks…"BIG TIME” BARRY HAMMOND the crowd pops loud for the ex-LAW wrestler as he walks to the ring flashing off his bling bling signals. He walks over and slaps hands with Derrick King before they walk down to the ring and climb in to start the match.

King and Insane start the match off and show off some good pure wrestling before King distracts the ref and Hammond climbs in behind Insane and clocks him with his chain. King and Hammond then start dissecting Insane Dragon with cheap tactics and double teams while Super gets worked up on the outside. In the end Derrick goes to nail Insane with a Double Arm DDT but Insane pushes him into the ropes bounces off the other ropes and nails a slingshot dropkick. Both men then start to crawl to their corners with King reaching first. Hammond then charges to grab Insane’s leg (and shakes the ring something cruel) but Insane uses the last of his strength to jump over and tag in Super. Super comes in a house on fire with lefts and rights to Hammond before flying around Hammond and drilling him with clotheslines, dropkicks and cross body’s. Hammond starts staggering and then goes down thanks to a missile dropkick. Super goes for the cover 1…2…but Derrick King breaks it up with an elbow to the back of super’s head. King then lifts Super up and drills him with the Double Arm DDT. King then covers as the ref forgets who’s legal 1…2… and Insane breaks it up with a lionsault. Insane then waits for King to get up before bouncing off the ropes and nailing King with the Insanity Spin. Insane goes for the pin 1…2… and Big Time pulls the ref out of the ring and throws him into the steel steps. Big Time then grabs one of his chains and slides in as Insane finally realises the ref is missing. Insane gets up and turns around…and Hammond clocks him with a chain wrapped hand!!! Hammond then waits as Super gets up and clocks him too before throwing his chain out of the ring. Hammond then whips the Dragons into one corner and avalanches them both. Super staggers out straight into a Double Arm DDT from King. Hammond then places Insane on the top rope and Superplexes him. Hammond goes for the cover as King slides out and throws the ref back in. a groggy ref then counts 1……2……3

Winners: Derrick King & “Big Time” Barry Hammond

58 45 71

CM Punk Interview

Next up Punk’s theme music hit the speakers and from the back out he walked this time ignoring the crowd who he’d usually curse at and instead sliding into the ring and signalling for a mike. The crowd are still giving him hell for the beating he gave Hearte last month but he ignores and instead raises the mike.

CM Punk-“For too long I have been ignored. For too long I have been spat on and refused my chance. Well no longer as of right now I am declaring myself in the Coastal title hunt. You wanna keep ignoring me BoD and I’ll give you hell. Next month I either want a number 1 contender’s match or a shot at Coleman himself, and if you ignore me again…well than accidents happen. Accidents like what happened to Hearte last month when I broke Kayfabe and instead of giving Hearte his first victory instead kicked his arse. From now on you do as I say…or I do things my way.”

Debuted new gimmick (Man on a Mission) it got a positive response

CM Punk vs. Jo Jo Fantastico

OK so after that mini shoot from CM Punk I changed my plans of him wrestling Aki Mann and instead decided to send out Jo Jo Fantastico for his debut match. Again Punk no-selled Jo Jo’s punches and beat the crap out of him before slamming him into the corner lifting him onto the top rope and Pepsi Plunging him. Punk then lifted Jo Jo up and gave him a normal Pedigree for the 1…2…3 post match Punk beat down Jo Jo with a chair before Conway sprinted down and started going toe – to – toe with Punk and brawled with all the way backstage.

Winner: CM Punk

62 39 85

Caprice Coleman vs. Robbie Brookside CWA Coastal Title

OK seeing as my main event is a fan requested match I decided to have Coleman defend his title just before it and sent out Brookside to see how good a wrestler he could be. The 2 ended up having a semi-decent match, which proved to me that Coleman COULD wrestle. The match was pretty much Brookside dominating Coleman but every now and then Coleman would fight back only for Brookside to complain that Coleman was breaking some kind of imaginary rule. In the end Caprice got fed up with him and slid out of the ring, grabbed a chair and slid back in with it. The ref went to grab it but Coleman pushed him aside and drilled Brookside in the head with it before yelling “THAT’S how you break the rules.” The ref then called for the DQ and Coleman grabbed his belt and headed backstage while Brookside rolled around in the ring holding his head.

Winner: by DQ, Robbie Brookside

67 50 84

Rob Conway vs. Pepper Parks Submission

Hajihowe correctly guessed Big Time Barry Hammond as my mystery debutee and then proceeded to choose Conway vs. Parks in a submission match. The finish he chose is not what I wanted but oh well, each to his own. These 2 started off by having an amateur wrestling display while trying to hold the other down. In then end Pepper got sick of it and low blowed Conway in full view of the ref. Submission –only so the ref couldn’t do anything about it. Pepper than started to take over on Conway and kept him down with some highflying moves before locking him into a STF. Conway got the ropes and then started a comeback but Pepper slipped out of the ring and grabbed a chair before sliding in and belting Conway with it. Pepper then placed Conway in a Cloverleaf and with nowhere to go Conway tapped out. Pepper than celebrated his upset victory as the show ended.

Winner: Pepper Parks

61 44 78

Overall: 60

Edited by TheAce

• 11 months later...