Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors" music video

MalaCloudy Black

has anyone seen the Ciara video? She's doing way more sexier stuff that Lohan, why isn't anyone talking about that?

Probably because no-one knows who the feck Ciara is? :wacko::P

Lohan turned ass ugly when she hit 18

She looks a lot better than Duff, and if Lohan's "ass-ugly" guess that says a lot about Hilary Duff and EWB's taste in (underaged) women :P

I saw Ciara's video today (Winamp Media Library is useful for these situations) and...well, I've never heard of her anyway, so I could care less about her. Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, has been in Disney movies, and that almost automatically makes her goody-goody. I think that's changed since she got her alleged boob job.

Holy crap.

I saw this on The-N/Noggin while waiting for the 2nd episode of Daria to come on. Is Lohan still on the Disney payroll? I mean, that wasn't as trashy as an Aguilera or Spears video by any means but day-um, that was ..."wow!" trashy.  :wacko:

I seriously doubt she's on Disney's payroll still.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

You know, I could understand when everyone got pissed off with Britney Spears, when she was just lying in front of everyone, saying "I'm a virgin" and shit like that, it was annoying that she bit her tongue, but even so... moronic to HATE her.

But why is everybody getting pissed with Lindsay? There are hundreds of younger girls doing worst things in front of a $100 camera, why does she has to be the center of your anger? Is it just to follow the trend of looking cool by not being a Paparazzi fan?

You know, I could understand when everyone got pissed off with Britney Spears, when she was just lying in front of everyone, saying "I'm a virgin" and shit like that, it was annoying that she bit her tongue, but even so... moronic to HATE her.

But why is everybody getting pissed with Lindsay? There are hundreds of younger girls doing worst things in front of a $100 camera, why does she has to be the center of your anger? Is it just to follow the trend of looking cool by not being a Paparazzi fan?

Whoever said I was pissed? I'm just amazed that the media and everything else glorifies this kind of thing :ohwell:

Whoever said I'm talking about you?

The replies on both threads have given me that she is crucified with a "She danced dirthy! CRUCIFY HER!" and the media so critizices this... it's annoying, specially when it isn't against the law she never said she wouldn't do it (Unlike Britney Spears).