War Of The Worlds

THIR13EN²

Minority Report was uber-cool but I stand by my hatred of A.I, especially the final section.

"SPOILER FOR DISTRINCTLY AVERAGE FILM" ALERT!

If he'd have left it with Hailey in the sub, looking at the blue fairy having finally found her, I'd have left the cinema thinking it was okay...But you could hear the boos at the end of the film.

Once again (I'm starting to see a pattern here), I'm with Pepsi on this one. I honestly feel AI is one of those films that's going to be looked back on in several years as one of Spielberg's best works. I've never had a movie tug on my emotions like that... I love AI but it's hard for me to watch because of how much it affects me. Spielberg's work in his "Running Man" trilogy was brilliant.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Minority Report was uber-cool but I stand by my hatred of A.I, especially the final section.

"SPOILER FOR DISTRINCTLY AVERAGE FILM" ALERT!

If he'd have left it with Hailey in the sub, looking at the blue fairy having finally found her, I'd have left the cinema thinking it was okay...But you could hear the boos at the end of the film.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Thats the thing, I don't think I've heard of anyone who just liked it, people seem to think its quality or really hate it, the guy who lent me the DVD told me it was brilliant, I was the complete opposite.

I forget what AI is about.

Is it the one with the Alien who comes down to earth as a human and goes to a mental hospital or am I completely off track?

That was K-Pax... I really enjoyed that one too, but I'm a Spacey mark.

AI was the one where Haley Joel Osment is an android capable of love.