This years Marseille home shirt?

Guest The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

I bought a Marseille shirt for 33 sterling today in Lifestyle Sports.

But I think it was an old one, im not sure. Does anyone know if the new Marseille shirt has a sponsor on the front other than Adidas?

Edited by The Real Deal

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Why do you support Marseille? saying that I did once own a PSG shirt, but that was because I was young and it cost about 6 quid.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/yhst-7223899490465_1821_8802876

This is this seasons, although it looks pretty rubbish, and although last seasons was also quite boring, it was much better than this, and now its cheaper too.

I have a barcelona shirt from about 7 years back, it wasn't originally mine but somehow I got it anyway, the thing with Barca is that they look almost exactly the same each year, having no sponsor and basically just stripes doesn't really give much room for originality, but they always make a crap one every now and then by putting a gay ass collar on it.

And Johnny, I just really despise Real Madrid and would never wear a shit from them.

I hate how everyone seems to own a Real Madrid shirt. I mean you see people who don't know fuck all about Football wearing one just because they're such a popular team. Barcelona wise I thinki there shirt is lovely, well this one:

Barca Shirt

Oh and people looking for cheap shirts, check E-Bay. It's always good to order shirts from a more reliable place I admit, but some people over at E-Bay do some brilliant priced shirts. Here's one seller who seems to do it cheap if you're interested:

Sller

All those cheap ones on eBay are usually actually shipped from Thailand and are fake, I bought an Arsenal one for £10 before it was released and when it came the badge was sown on in the wrong place and it was shit (I knew it'd be fake but I thought it'd be funny).

I want an FC Tokyo shirt.

I think I'm going to write to the club saying how much of a fan I am over here in England and see if I can blag free stuff off them, or at least get them to send me stuff for very little money.

They should be proud to have an English fan...

Just pretend to be disabled :shifty: My sister works at a special needs school as an assistant, and the teacher always gets Man United tickets for one kid each year on the free because they did something deserving. Harsh way to exploit the disabled for their own gain, surely being in a wheelchair is bad enough without having to endure being in Manchester and watching Man Utd. Saying that you've gotta be mentally disabled to support them anyway.

eBay isn't so bad if you're buying an obscure foreign team shirt I suppose since no-one in your country will be able to tell the difference, but you'd know. I was going to buy a load of football shirts and start a collection a while back but I don't really wear my Arsenal ones unless Arsenal are playing or I'm going to the gym or something.