Jet's New Song

Guest fultie

Dude.. now that it's 2004.. i think it's more like...

1. AC/DC

2. Jet

3. Bee Gees

5. Air Supply

and than so on.. it's just.. i never hear about INXS or hear them on the radio.. and i think Jet is alot more popular than Bee Gees now adays.. but I still don't know if they've conqured AC/DC

Trust me, until everybody over the age of 40 finally drops off into the void that is death, the Bee Gees and Air Supply will be held in higher regard than Jet. Any and all "classic rock" stations will feature both bands more than "modern rock" stations will feature Jet.

My modern rock station plays the hell out of Jet... besides Rollover DJ.. my classic rock station hardly plays Air Supply.. and i have one barely listened to station that plays Bee Gees once a week on Disco Night(i think it's Fridays).. and even one of my classic rock stations(KSHE 95) plays Jet.. they play "all things rock" from Led Zeppelin, to Guns N Roses, to Nirvana, to Jet

"Any and all "classic rock" stations will feature both bands more than "modern rock" stations will feature Jet. "

In Seattle right now at least four stations play Jet. On the flipside, I have never had any encounter with Air Supply on the radio.