Recommend me some US TV

Guest Small Blue

Guest Small Blue

Okay, I was bored and 'obtained' a Father Of The Pride episode and thought it was quality, mainly because it's new and not on television here.

But what other shows are out in America recently that won't be on UK television yet? Any fresh new comedies or dramas?

Don't get too attached, Father of the Pride probably won't last, it went on hiatus during Sweeps(the time that they judge how much to charge for commericials) and that's never a good sign for a show. They have halted production too with only 5 shows left.

And this year hasn't been the best for new shows. Joey is decent at times. Lost is also good.

Guest Wrestling_Man

Father of the Pride is a smart show, I like it. If your looking for reality tv, Amazing Race is #1. South Park in my opinion is still good, including the Simpsons. And the return of Family Guy takes place in the summer, so watch that.

Listen to Tristy.

Father of the Pride is quality, I love that show. The lemur or whatever he is, rocks.

old mid-to-late 70's sitcom Welcome Back Kotter is good too if you don't receive it on TV there, that's where Travolta practically got his start.

Quintuplets, FOX's new comedy with Andy Richter is also good.

Get some Late Night With Conan O'Brien episodes too. Particularly the December 23rd episode, I fucking loved that. Twas great when he showed up to go Carrolling with those people....in a Batman outfit :lol:

well.. as far as comedy goes.. and i have no idea if it's on there..

Reno911!

Chappelle's Show

That 70's Show

Family Guy

Conan O'Brien

those are my favorites..

Quintuplets is cool too, but Andy's old show was alot better.. I don't remember what it's called..

Edited by fultie

I watched the first episode of Father of the Pride and haven't watched since. I'm hoping it got better if it's getting this much love, because if it hasn't, my faith in humanity is dwindling. Anyway, someone already said Scrubs, and I believe Lost is coming to the UK soon, probably under a different name since if my memory serves me correctly, there already has been a British show called Lost. I doubt Boston Legal has reached the UK yet, but if it has, Spader makes it gold. Oh, and if Coupling can be such a huge hit over there, The O.C. is great fun.

Guest Mr McFarlane

Get some Late Night With Conan O'Brien episodes too. Particularly the December 23rd episode, I fucking loved that. Twas great when he showed up to go Carrolling with those people....in a Batman outfit :lol:

It was good, but has nothing on 1864 Baseball.

"If that was any lower, I would have to dig to Hadies itself to find the apple!"