Eastside Hockey Manager/NHL:EHM

CKN

The demo version won't allow contracts to be handed out, because it's just a one-year thing.

It also lowers the value for draft picks [Toronto wouldn't accept three first round choices from Pittsburgh for Belak].

And to Brock Lesnar:

A lot of prospects aren't in the game yet, with this being just a demo.

Ovechkin is about the lone real prospect in his league, playing with a bunch of 5oa scrubs, and getting 100 points in 25 games.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bruins72

It also lowers the value for draft picks [Toronto wouldn't accept three first round choices from Pittsburgh for Belak].

Why on earth would anyone give up 1 first rounder, let along 3, for Belak? :rolleyes:

This new version looks like it would be great for doing diaries. You can export things and you can look at how a goal was scored via the boxscore (click on the goal and it shows how it happened). Great stuff!

This new version looks like it would be great for doing diaries. You can export things and you can look at how a goal was scored via the boxscore (click on the goal and it shows how it happened). Great stuff!

I am buying it when it first comes out and me and clawson have been talking and we have thought of a really good idea of starting in a lower league and then working your way through lots of hockey leagues all the way up to the nhl.

Guest bruins72

I've just run into an odd problem when I'm playing the demo. I get an email from another team with a trade offer. It has a respond button. I push that and it brings me to the trade window. I click "offer" and then a couple of days later, I get mail from them turning down the deal. Am I doing something wrong? Some of these are deals I'd love to take advantage of.

BTW, Belak is always showing up on waivers in my current game.

Well was just reading some posts at fhockey.com and found out it won't be released in North America until later this year. So which brings me to my next question does Amazon.co.uk or Gameplay ship to Canada?

I think it's suppose to be released here in the States next month. I'm definetly going to buy this. And Brock Lesnar I too was looking for Vanek and didn't find him. I'm opening it out to check if they have in their some guys I know. Didn't have a chance to do it before.

Guest bruins72

Well was just reading some posts at fhockey.com and found out it won't be released in North America until later this year. So which brings me to my next question does Amazon.co.uk or Gameplay ship to Canada?

This game had better be available in the US or I'm going to have some serious problems. I noticed the links for buying it only showed a couple of UK sites. I'm hoping they make it available world-wide next month.

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of new Exciting news today that I will post.

Leagues

Leagues with official licences, team logos, background photography and player pictures (all where available)

# NHL

# Czech Tipsport Extraliga

Leagues with official licenses, logos and player pictures (where available)

# Swedish Elitserien

Leagues with official licenses, team logos and background photography (where

available)

# UK Elite League

# UK British National League

Leagues with official licenses and logos.

# Norwegian Elite League

# Slovakia Elite League

# Swedish - Allsvenskan

Leagues with official licenses.

# Canada (WHL)

# Canada (OHL)

# Canada (QMJHL)

# Denmark Super Best League

# Austria Erste Banke Eishockey Liga

# French Superleague

Other playable leagues

# Russia

# 3 Finnish leagues

Retailers Note: Amazon.co.uk sends to North America

The following are retailers that we know of that are due to stock NHL:EHM by country. More countries will be added as we get the info, and if you see the game available in a retailer not listed, or are a retailer not listed and want to get listed, please let us know and we'll add you to the list.

Sweden

http://Gamesmix.com

Tv-Spelhuset, Helsingborg

Tv-Spelhuset, Malmö

Tv-Spelhuset, Lund

http://www.cdon.com/

ROCKS IKEA huset i Sundsvall

TVspeloteket ( www.tvspeloteket.com) Storgatan 44, Umeå

Spel&Sånt Hantverkargatan 3, Norrtälje

Norway

http://CDON.COM

Elkjop/El-Giganten/Gigantti,

Spaceworld

Denmark

http://www.cdon.com

Finland

http://www.cdon.com

Spain

www.centromail.es

UK

We suggest if you are looking to order online we've had good user experiences from

Amazon.co.uk

Gameplay

Also available at

(i2)tek

Action Replay Computer Games

Alnwick Computerware

Another World Ltd (Hanley)

Awesome Games Wood Green Ltd

Bolts Shetland Ltd

Clives Record Shop

Comet

Console Connections

DJ Computers

EGO

Extreme Gamez

Game - www.game.net

Game Empire

Game X Change

Game Zone Ltd

Gamejam

Games X

Gamestation

Gamestop

Gazelle Video

Guernsey Computers

Hamleys Of London

Hed

HMV

Level 1

Mad About Games

MBL Games

M-Tech Mallaig

Music Corner

Pansea

PC World

Seventh Heaven Computers

Spinfast Ltd

Stans Games Exchange

State of Play

Summit Games

The Computer Game & Sci-Fi Shop

The DVD Shop

The Entertainment Centre

The Game Shop

The Software Store

Turbo Games

Virgin

Box Art

We are pleased to give you the NHL EHM Box art which will be used across Europe and Scandinavia

NHL™ Eastside Hockey Manager will be published in Europe by SEGA for Windows and Macintosh computers (dual-format disc) on July 2nd 2004. The game will also be available as a digital download (for PC only) to customers from the US and Canada from that date, with full releases scheduled for those territories in September. A special version for the Czech Republic will be available in August.

816.jpg

Ok that is all except for one thing the NHL: EHM Gold Demo has been released. You can find it at the first link below on the front page.

http://www.sigames.com/

http://www.sega-europe.com/nhlehm/