Ashlee Simpson At The Orange Bowl...

paidelr

Did anyone see the performance. Yikes, I'd hate to be her at that time. She was SO bad it made me want to rip my ears off, throw them at the TV, then burn them on the oven after.

Does anyone have a clip of the performance for other, non American/Canadian people to see? I was trying to look, no luck.

---- Before She Sang

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

---- SNL

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

---- Orange Bowl

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

---- Rock Bottom

EDIT: Whoops, I thought this was Entertainment. Movie it if you need to. :thumbsup:

Edited by Paidy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ASHLEE'S SNL SCREW UP

OK this video isnt from Orange Bowl, this is a video of her trying to myme lyrics to a song, only to fail to sing before the radio edit played her singing. Very funny to watch, especially when she begins to dance as her cover up before walking off stage. How unproffesional :lol:

EDIT: Ashlee's Screw up can be found here

EDIT NO 2: Well if it was last night then this a different video. OMG she should just give up music ive never seen anyone so prone to mistakes as her. If someone could post a link to what happened yesterday please, would be entertaining.

Edited by Wee Man

Weirdly enough I like the girl.

She's ten times better than her Sister, yes the sister that makes the song 'Angels' look like a pile of shit.

Ashley on the other hand I can listen to. Cant say I'm a huge fan or anything but I've heard two songs and liked both, so yeah she's not the worst thing out there that's for sure.

Plus she's cute :blush:

Personally, I'd like to know who thought that Ashlee Simpsons performing at ANY sporting event's halftime show was a good idea. I don't know about you, but when I think of sports fans and Ashlee Simpson fans (and yes, believe it or not some people actually like her music...I know a few unfortunately)...I don't think of compatability.

Okay i don't like her music and i think she's a bit over rated but after watching that i can't help but feel bad for her. she's still a person and it's not fun getting booed especially in front of that large of a crowd. As for the ashlee/football fans not mixing, since when do britney spears or justin timberlake fans make sense to be football fans?