Champions League Final Thread

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting fact: Your fact is wrong. Last year was a 0-0 draw after extra time. That's 180 minutes without a goal. This year the goal came in the 39th minute. That's 219 minutes. Research shows that the last goal in the 2001/02 final betwwen Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen was scored by Zidane in the 44th minute. That means there were 46 minutes in that game after the last goal was scored.

2001/02 - 46 minutes since goal.

2002/03 - 180 minutes without goal.

2003/04 - 39 minutes until goal.

That's 265 minutes without a goal. Don't spout crap trying to look smart.

Yeah, I was wrong. I forgot to include 'at least'.

I was really looking forward to this match, but found myself to tired/ill to pay attention!

But I did expect a win for Monaco though, 3-0 to Porto really surprised me.

But hey, it was 100 times more entertaining than last year's final! :D

What?

It IS a poor game, how many shots have there been? It isn't as bad as last years mind you. But that goal will lift it in the 2nd half, should be better

You idiot, wow no goals were scored last year, at least it was actually a close game instead of being a pure shit game with one team literally destroying the other.

It wasn't boring because there was no goals, it was boring because the match was as dull as ditch water!

Shit, I can watch a Conference game and enjoy it a hell of a lot. That match was just dull. Nothing of note happened at all, and I swear the players didn't try half the time. The defenders, as usual in Italy, did all the work, but it was still crap.

Sorry but all teams can't be up to the level or the almighty Arsenal...yeah right!

Yeah it's your opinion, but I will state mine too. I thought the game was good. Not because I support Juventus, but simply because the two teams gave it there all. At the end of the day, Manchester United Vs Arsenal would have been no better, just look at there FA Cup match and you will see. It was accordingly 'dull' because the two teams are so evenly matched that it was always going to be close. At the end of the day Milan were always the better penalty takers so it was all on Buffon to save Juve.

Plus if you thought the game was so dull halfway in, why not just turn it over instead of watching it, then moaning about how dull it was? I just don't understand some people.

I did turn over :P

You obviously missed the bit where I stated I find Conference football entertaining. It's not the most 'technicall sound', but it gave more of an entertainment value than Juventus vs. AC Milan.

But hey, if you like it, you like it. In general, I dislike Italian football because every time I watch an Italian match it bores me to tears, so I turn them over as well. :D

Edited by The_Monkey_Molester

Yes but I could say the same about Arsenal games, everytime I watch one I get bored of seeing the whole Aresenal team act cocky and act like they are the greatest side in the world, well no they dont act like that, but they usualy always say that. It's just opinions though, I respect yours...dont agree with it though :P