Does anyone Roleplay?

Grimlock

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum)

Does anyone here play games like AD&D?

I play pen and paper RP games made by Palladium Books myself usually such as Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game (Medieval/Fantasy-like game with Elves, Gnomes, etc.) and Heroes Unlimited (Where the characters are Comic-like Super Heroes/Villains). My favorite is Heroes Unlimited because player's are usually Mutants and I make them randomly determine their Super Abilities :P They end up with powers such as 'Bend Light' but sometimes they get lucky and get Invulnerability <_< But then again they can still suffocate ;)

I. AM. BORED.

Edited by Grimlock

Guest Dead Rats

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum)

Does anyone here play games like AD&D?

I play pen and paper RP games made by Palladium Books myself usually such as Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game (Medieval/Fantasy-like game with Elves, Gnomes, etc.) and Heroes Unlimited (Where the characters are Comic-like Super Heroes/Villains). My favorite is Heroes Unlimited because player's are usually Mutants and I make them randomly determine their Super Abilities :P They end up with powers such as 'Bend Light' but sometimes they get lucky and get Invulnerability <_< But then again they can still suffocate ;)

I. AM. BORED.

yeah i play them, but i havnt played the game you mentioned.

the ones i usually play(until i can by something much bigger and better), is steve jackson and ian livingston books.know them? fighting fantasy, i believe there called...

I've never done Pen & Paper roleplaying, but I used to be actively involved in online roleplaying. I used to RP a fantasy character named Kharak in MSN Roleplay chatrooms such as Mystic Manor, and I did some anime based roleplays (like an Outlaw Star RP.)

I also roleplayed on Furcadia, I'm sure some of you have heard of that game.

Used to do random anime roleplays awhile back, nowadays though I don't do that anymore.

I enjoy RPGs like Final Fantasy X though...and currently I'm in an online wrestling fed where I post roleplays at for certain matches in hopes of winning. Currently I'm the North American Champion, and the fed's been around since '98/'99.

Biggz knows what I'm talking about, oh yes ;)

I used to play pen and paper RPGs, but I haven't had a regular gaming group in years, and the gaming convention I looked forward to every year (Tenncon) suddenly stopped without any warning (ie, no notice they weren't going to hold Tenncon anymore) a few years back. :(

Pen & Paper RPGs I've played:

AD&D 2nd Edition

D&D 3rd Edition (they dropped the Advanced part of the name, since the basic Dungeons & Dragons game doesn't exist anymore - 3.5 is out, and I don't care)

Champions - Don't remember the edition, but it was the hardcover one.

Call of Cthulhu - Only played a couple of times

Legend of the 5 Rings - Ditto - I have all the Clan books (but not the extra ones, like the book for Ronin)

Shadowrun - I have three different characters that I alternated using when I played.

Star Wars - I have the 2nd Edition, but only played it TWICE. I have the current d20 version (and a few sourcebooks) and converted the character to it, but I've yet to play it.

I've also been in 2 different wrestling e-feds, and one of them may be starting up again (but starting over, as well) in a month or two.

Oh, and I play Everquest, when I'm in the mood. Haven't logged in to play in a few weeks, but I run a lvl 52 High Elf Magician named Zyrtryx Conjureblade and a lvl 15 Human Monk named Dherrunkynn on the Rathe server.

Edited by GhostMachine