So AI finally found their Hung this year...

ROC

Tonight on American Idol, they finally found the Hung for the year. His name is Leroy Wells and his schtick is his "Crunk" attitude. Clearly, he's not that talented but he's shown a peculiar taste for being...inunderstandable.

Discuss.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Wells was awesome, much more interesting than everyone else on there.

I made the mistake and trying to listen to him & read the captions when he was leaving, and i got me a migraine. CAN YOU DIG IT!

It was hilarious form the beginning, when the dude he was with held his shirt while he did the east side stomp in a circle, then coming up the esculator then coming down the hallway, poppin that lady cops collar, then getting lost on his way to the stage, then telling Simon (after getting shown who Simon was) to cut everythang loose, put god first and nod ya head like this!

i especially loved Paula "Well can you sing" then a pause.........."I can sang, but its gonna be crunk, and having ya do this" *nods head*.

BEST.AUDITION.EVER

I pretty much echo what BacknBlack said. His audition owned Hungs. Just like I said when I first say the video they need to hire him to host with Ryan, I dunno why it'd just be funny as hell.

I really don't know which was funnier him saying "I can sing, but it's gonna be crunk!" Or his telling Simon to put God first.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

What was the deal with that 1st black dude, i think his name was Kenny? But Randy said something like, "why do you wanna do this, singers already get....."...then later they showed the guy in his church, and he was crying? I missed the story about him.

Guest raze0811

The guy sucked, plain and simple.

He wasted everybody's time because he went out there and acted like that purposely so they would air him, and then he probably sat and watched that episode with like a hundred of his boys and they all laughed at how stupid the American Idol crew was to fall for it.

It was hard to stomach.

No, if he actually thought he was smart for doing that, and getting on TV to "fool" the producers, then he's truely a fuckwit. The whole reason I watch American Idol is for these dumbasses, I enver watch the actual singing part. Plain and simple, AI acts quite funny towards these type of people actually, when they show idiots, most times they'll have some sarcastic words to go along with it in the form of a Ryan voiceover.