Champions: Return To Arms

MalaCloudy Black

Well, with my PC woes I have at least this to look forward to.

I don't know if anyone here played Champions of Norrath: Realms of EverQuest when it was released on the consoles, but I did - and I loved it. No, scratch that. Love doesn't even describe how I felt about the game.

So when I learned of the sequel I was fucking thrilled about it. 2 new races, online & offline multiplayer challenges, PvP, ability to import CoN: RoE characters and the level cap being raised to 80.

Who else is fucking psyched for this? Last year me and my friends spent all of the months of May, June, and part of July doing nothing more than setting up days and weeks of nonstop Champions of Norrath games until we'd beaten it on the first two difficulties.

:wub: memories!

I've been thinking of picking up Champions of Norrath Realms of EverQuest for the ps2 but I heard it wasn't that good and you have to pay to play online

From what I've seen of this new game it does look good though

Guest Bluesman

I'm looking forward to this big time. My friends and I had a blast playing this game. It seemed like everyone we hung out with had a character and played regularly. It got to the point where my friend (who at the time was the only other one with a PS2) borrowed it to me because he never got to use his PS2 with everyone else always playing Champions.

I can't wait, as couple of friends are going to come down for the weekend shortly after it comes out. I like Baldur's Gate, especially when playing with one other person, but you just can't beat the fun of multiplayer Champions.

I've been thinking of picking up Champions of Norrath Realms of EverQuest for the ps2 but I heard it wasn't that good and you have to pay to play online

From what I've seen of this new game it does look good though

Wrong on so many counts. It's one of the most fun RPGs I've ever played and it costs nothing to play online (sans the obvious IE ISP fees etc.)

Can't you only play as some kind of antromorphic lion thingy though?

Where the heck did you hear that?

The races from Realms of EverQuest are back along with two new playable races, the Iksar shaman (lizard-thing) and Vah Shir berserker (Leopard-thing).