Major Robbery in Paris.

Farmer Reil

For fucks sake. How much of a cunt do you have to be to screw a team like Scotland (who are ALWAYS the bridesmaids, never the bride, in EVERY sport) out of a match ten minutes before the end?

Even if you ARE Irish!

Anyone else unfortunate enough to witness this travesty?

I just feel sorry for our Scottish contingent ({) :wub:

(Luckily, we don't have a French contigent. Unless BSIG counts :shifty: I don't think they've worked out how to steal computers and internet connections yet, but they'll add that to the long, long, long list soon enough).

I'm not blaming the French players, even though they did play like shit, but that Irish touch-judge should just die, now, before he has to officiate a game in Scotland and dies a lot more paintfully.

As for Nigel Williamson's fuck-up at the end..well, he's Welsh. He was probably resisting the temptation to fuck a Frenchman up the arse. I mean, if he was hallucinating badly enough to give that decision (even if nothing came of it), all those men in white crawling around on the grass must've looked appealing...

Fuck blind Irishmen, fuck stupid Welshmen, and fuck France (but that's nothing new).