Madden 2005

Guest Faded Sanity

Guest Faded Sanity

I am looking for a group of people that want to play madden 2005 online. I love the game and I enjoy playing it online alot more than I actually play the franchise modes. If you have an EA Online 2005 account list your name here and maybe we can setup a tournament or something

FadedSanity is mine.

I warn ye... I am pretty good.

Ps2 of course. I won't by anything from Bill Gates

You must be an Apple Mac user.

Not a big fan of Madden so much, mainly because i don't know the rules to American Football, but wouldn't mind giving this game a whizz online once my PS2 goes online.

Edited by Inferno

I play some Madden. I find that it's a lot more fun to play in online leagues since you don't have to run into the bullshit cheese and whatnot that you do in the east rooms. Pretty much anyone you run into that's ranked top 100-200 will use the disconnect glitch on you or run some other cheesy crap.

BTW, my online name is either ErikBN3012 or ErikBN3013

Edited by ErikBN3012