GREEN DAY

The Killers

The Prodigy

Kasabian

Ian Brown

Razorlight

Biffy Clyro

tinthepark.com

Headliners will be really good, you can almost be certain that Franz Ferdinand will be added again, with a few more good acts it should be as good as last year.

Need to round up the troops, but I'm a massive fan of T in the Park, the site is superb. Although I still have recurring nightmares of a fat Scottish woman going for a piss next to me, essentially trapping me until she finished.

Guest Booker T & The MG's

GODFATHER of Soul James Brown has been made an offer he can't refuse - the veteran is going to star at T in the Park.

At 76, the father of funk will be the oldest performer ever to appear at the event. He joins top acts Green Day, The Foo Fighters, Embrace, The Killers and The Prodigy at the festival, on July 9 and 10 at Balado, Kinross.

Brown - whose electrifying stage show and non-stop dance routines are legendary - is thrilled at the prospect.

He said: 'I'm 76 and I still gotta compete against all those young kids out there.

'I gotta keep their respect. And to earn that respect, you've gotta beat them... not join them.

'When I do a show, I still feel like I'm 25. When I finish, I may fall over. But I'm gonna make sure everybody has a great time.'

In 1988, Brown was jailed for six years for assault and drugs violations. He's had brushes with the law since but is taking his Scottish gig so seriously, he's banned booze from his dressing room.

He said: 'Get me all the water in the world... I don't need no alcohol.

'I live pretty clean now.'

Hope anyone who wanted got there tickets because...

We are proud to announce that T in the Park has now officially SOLD OUT!

We have well and truly broken our own record by selling out in just 4 days!

http://www.slamevents.com/speak/viewtopic....22476&start=105

This is from the the organiser of the SLAM (Dance) tent.

Press launch and announcement were a Month earlier than last year this time, hence why i haven't confirmed most of the line up...I have offers submitted to all the headlioners, and it's really in the haggling stage now...I need to run something by T in P hq, and then I can possibly announce something later on, but i can say there is one band (mainstage) to come, who I, from my point of view, would happily say i can do no better, EVER, if they play...If they confirm, I might just retire, cause it can't get any better (not daft punk before you all start going mental)