Joey Channel 5 8pm

K

Joey starts tonoght in the UK, channel 5, 8pm. Two episodes in a row.

Channel 5 have a huge poster campaign in london hyping this, I don't know what it's like in the rest of the country but every other billboard down here seems to have Joeys mug on it.

Anyone else checking it out?

Guest Red Devil

Down in Bradford their all over the place so the campaign must be big. I loved Friends and i've been waiting since Friends ended for this to start so i'll definatly be checking this out. BTW does anyone know how much episode's are in the first series?

From the ones I've seen its all "<Insert Region of Glasgow Where 99 out of 100 Residents Are Inbred> Young Team #1" that is on his shirt, although there is one funny instance, I think it's somewhere on Paisley Rd. West which has "YER MAW!" on his shirt.

I'll watch it as i've got nothing better to do. I'm not expecting too much, I wasn't even a big fan of friends, but it's one of the programs that brings a smile to your face as apposed to a laugh, but is still entertaining for the most part.

Yeah, YI, I think you've nailed it for me with regards to Friends. It was never laugh out loud funny for me either, but you knew it'd make you smile, and I guess thats good enough.

Stuff like Fraiser, Family Guy, The Office.....now that made me laugh out loud,

Guest Red Devil

Dragon27, it looks like you've watched most of the episodes so i wanna know. Are there any cameo's from and of the Friends cast? When they were filming the show there were rumours that all the other 5 would make an appearence somewhere in the show.

Who plays his nephew? I know who he is but I can't put a name to him. What else has been in, it's pissing me off. I too liked the Cubing and Speed Cubing bits, this is pretty good. Better than some of the Friends episodes i've seen.

His sister is Adriana from The Sopranos

Edited by YI