Let's Take Flowzens Other Idea.

K

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way you blended mine, but David Hasselhoff, seriously?

Distillers, Disturbed, Dire Straits, Dashboard Confessional, Default, Dope, Dragonforce, Dream Theater, Drowning Pool.

TEH HOFF~! owns them all!

I'm liking what I've seen so far...I think keef's Alice Cooper is probably my favourite. I'm gonna keep my eye on this though.

Guest Faded Sanity

Really great graphics guys. Using Adobe I presume. I have it I may have to fool around with it and see what I can do. So far I am really feeling that 50 cent graphic and for some strange reason I like the colors on the Everclear grapic.

Wrestlekid colorised the previous graphic, so if you look at the bottom of coheeds clothes in your graphic, they're white... but in his they're green, so you get like a straight line of color. Which I sort of fixed with a soft eraser. Also it's one or two pixels off horizontally but you don't really notice once I corrected the color.

Businessman has these big ol white shapes on his, which look ok as a graphic on its own, but when you put it together with the graphic before it you just get these big shapes appearing from no-where

post-50-1108838920.png

post-50-1108838920.png

I'll take 'M' when it comes around. 'M' and 'T', those in particular I'd like >_>