Let's Take Flowzens Other Idea.

K

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike Dude

Wow...this is harsh. :(

What is it exactly I have to do? I know I used the whole Weezer pic....so basically that's not allowed and I'm only allowed to use part of it?

I'll post mine later tonight after I'm done school (as long as someone clears up as to what I'm supposed to redo)

Wow...this is harsh.  :(

What is it exactly I have to do? I know  I used the whole Weezer pic....so basically that's not allowed and I'm only allowed to use part of it?

I'll post mine later tonight after I'm done school (as long as someone clears up as to what I'm supposed to redo)

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder

Chill out Mike, it's not a problem.

The point of a mural, is that we all make different parts of the same graphic, and the organiser puts them altogether at the end. To make this possible you make a graphic at the right size

post-50-1112207394_thumb.jpg

then you copy and paste the previous graphic onto your one, and move it so you've got a little strip of the old graphic, on your new graphic. Like so.

post-50-1112207405_thumb.jpg

Then you edit a bit so they join together some how. My example isn't very good, because the colors were difficult. If I was more enthusiastic about this mural I wouldve tried to make sure that I made a graphic with colors that complimented Jah's, so I could create a more efficient blend.

post-50-1112207414_thumb.jpg

If you search for the word Mural in this forum, you should find a thread called 'Mural Result' which will show you the other group mural we did, which might give you some ideas.

What you've done, is a version of 'pong', the point of pong is to take turns making graphics, trying to best (In a friendly way) your oponent. Sometimes the rules call for you using the previous graphic in your new one. (Which is what you did)

There are a couple of Pong games going on at the moment. Dochappy is in one with Flowzen, and AJ and myself are doing one.

post-50-1112207394_thumb.jpg

post-50-1112207405_thumb.jpg

post-50-1112207414_thumb.jpg

I'll edit this post with my entry when I'm finished, starting it now :thumbsup:

EDIT: Alright, IT'S FINALLY FINISHED! Somewhere out there, IWC runs about in joy :P

Zebrahead.jpg

And thus, we await the finished product

Edited by Norris Scott