Survivor Palau Premiere

TOG

I like the older tribe, although I was quite happy to see that nutty woman get the boot quickly. Too bad about Jolanda getting the boot and Angie staying, but one tribe always impresses me with their infinite stupidity.

I watched it...

I'm glad that Wanda got booted off...she stood up and sung, and I think everyone made up their minds right then and their...The woman had the look of a kid that was told that Santa wasn't real...She then got to sing "Happy Trails". Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't either throw her off the boat, or smack her with an oar... <_<

As far as Angie goes, I was kinda glad to see her stay...just 'cause. Jolanda seemed to be itching for the leadership position. I think Stephanie was working everyone to get rid of Jolando, since she made the classic double switch, similiar to how they got rid of Hatch on All-Stars.

Still, season looks promising. My money's on the hair-dresser guy to make it to the final four.

We watched a little of the show yesterday in one of my classes, and everyone in the room was firmly behind Willard for no apparent reason. And I must say that schoolteacher appeared to be mildly insane.

I was hoping they would have kept them on the same beach. It was something different, and after ten seasosn of this, they needed something slightly different from the same old reused concepts they have going on. It could have made for a unique Survivor, but they killed that in quick fashion.

Edited by Fitzy

We watched a little of the show yesterday in one of my classes, and everyone in the room was firmly behind Willard for no apparent reason. And I must say that schoolteacher appeared to be mildly insane.

Absolutely. Willard reminds me of Keith from Survivor: Outback for some reason.

So Willard's this year's guy with no real personality who is somehow cool anyway?

Absolutely. Willard reminds me of Keith from Survivor: Outback for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else feel that this is rapidly becoming one of the best seasons yet? It would be boring to see Koror always win... if they didn't rule. Seeing the young punks getting their asses handed to them buy the older folks is awesome, especially since Koror isn't even getting lucky, they're just smarter. At this point though, I'm picking Stephanie to win. I just looked back on the first episode and she had made a pact with Ian and Tom, so look for them to keep her with them past the merge.