Age of Empires 2

Dan

Holy shit, this game is good. I got AoE 2 with the conquerors expansion, I know it's been out for a long time and shit but it's still awsome, I'm getting right into it now. Anyone else play it, maybe we could play online or something?

but my only AOE online love is Cloudy 

:wub:

Once I get the HD space I may get around to re-installing it and perhaps we can play again.

Damn, I haven't played AoE2 in AGES. I still remember that one ill-fated time that my friend James and I ventured into playing online, along with some random guy who was probably from Austria or somewhere.

Tim: "You got any wood?"

James: "Nope. Barely any on my whole island."

T: "Same here. Can't build boats to go elsewhere either. Or a marketplace to trade for it."

J: "We're fucked aren't we?"

*40-odd Knights from the Austrian guy swarm onto my island*

T: "...Yes. Yes we are."

AoE 2 gives me so many memories...I always used to play Soldier Store online (a scenario). I still remember playing a match against another guy for two hours straight. Of course the other guy disconnected. I was pissed. Too bad the disc spoilt. I feel like playing it again...

About AoEIII, I think it's already been released in Europe. Dunno about other places though. It looks really slick.

Guest King Tenzor

I have Age of Empires II, I want to play with my sister online (we live in the same house but have our own computers). But when we want to do a mulitplayer game online we can't find eachothers servers, why is that?

AOEIII was just announced earlier this month or later january so it has awhile until it is released.

I have AOEI + expansion, AOEII + expansion, AOM + expansion and RoN(Rise of Nations) + expansion(thought I would mention that because it is similar)

If anyone wants to play online someday we could set something up.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I downloaded the Empire Earth II Demo, its quite good, but it seems exactly the same as AoE, I'm sure I saw a picture of a tank on the site I got it from, so maybe you can evolve into shit like that.

I still only have the first AoE and the Rise of Rome expansion, probably should check out AoE2.